Thread: Koda

Koda

Koda, you are a gorgeous girl! It sounds like you keep a careful watch of your yard. Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope your day is special!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Koda, you have a beautiful coat on you! Such a gorgeous girl! Congrats on DOTD! Have a great day cuddling up with your family.

Hi Koda!!

Well, don't you just look and sound like the most perfect companion in the world beautiful Koda? We can tell your family sure loves you. We love yur picture taken in the snow. You look so natural there Miss Koda. It's a pleasure to meet you this morning and we wish to congratulate you on your big day today as our wonderful DOTD!! We hope you get all the treats and rawhide bones you want sweetheart. Please have the family give you some big sloppy kisses from us and celebrate all day!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Brrrrrrr Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Koda, congrats on DOTD!! I think you are very pretty as well. Have a great day today as our special dog.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Congratulations Koda!

Wow! What a stunning beauty you are Koda
    It's not hard to see why you were the pick of the litter for your parents!

I'd love to hear you talk. I have a husky that does a little talking of her own too, it's sweet music to my ears

I know that your a spoiled girl, so I'm sure your going to be spoiled even more today...Have fun sweetheart!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Koda

I think you are the cutiest little lady I have every seen. Your face is so pretty. I bet you are spoiled. I would let you do anything you want too. You can be the boss. Congratulations on DOTD. Hope you and your family will have a long and wonderful life together.
    A Dog Lover.
    LHCamry

Hi Koda,

I have to tell you what a beautiful face you have. It's obvious you are a wonderful girl and that you are treasured.

I hope you have a wonderful, wonderful day sweetie. Hugs and kisses to you from me.

Hello Koda,

What a beautiful pupster you are. I would have loved to see you
    as a fat, furry little baby. I am so happy for you to have found a
    wonderful home with a loving family.Happy congrats om being chosen
    for honors today as our special DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Koda! Oh, how my heart was touched when I saw your beautiful face! You remind me so of my beloved RB Husky x, Cody Like you, she too had a stubborn streak, loved to protect her people and her yard and oh, how she loved to hunt squirrels...and howl in the morning! And Koda, I have to say, you certainly are one gorgeous girl! What a looker! All heads must turn when you come walking by! No wonder your family is so very proud of you; you;ve "got it all!" Now, seeing as you have all of your human subjects, including your grandparents (and especially your dad ) wrapped firmly around that precious paw of yours, I fully expect you'll be spoiled rotten today! And how deserving you are, Koda! Congraulations to you dear Koda, "the most beautiful dog ever" and our most deserving Dog of the Day! Big hugs and kisses to you, Koda! Enjoy your day in the spotlight with yoru proud humans and all of your adoring friends and fans!

What a big gorgeous gal you are Koda!! I love your stunning face and amazing fur - you rule! Nice to meet you cutie. Congrats to MAJESTIC KODA!!

Koda

Congrats on being our special DOTD! You are beautiful and very smart to have your family trained so well. It is such a pleasure to read your story and meet you today. I hope you got an extra rawhide and a little bit of attention. I'm glad you are as devoted to your family as they are to you. May God bless you with lots of love and fun-filled adventures.
    Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

Just look at that beautiful pup!

Oh my, what a joy it must be to live with you, Koda.

I am so happy that we got to meet you today and congratulations to you for being our Dog of the Day. Very clear that you deserve to be Dog of the Year!