Thread: Koda

Koda

What a cutie you are Koda. Love your color.

Greetings Koda! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful boy! I'd have to disagree with your Mom...you're as close to perfect as a pup can get! ("Perfect" would be boring!) Maybe she's deducting points for those dead fish gifts? lol My Rainbow Bridge Labbie Jingles used to love to roll on all sorts of dead things on the beach, and boy did she love that stinky smell! Must be a goofy goober dog thing! Cheese balls, wiener walks and trips to the beach...could a doggie hope for a better life!? But we all know it's your people how are the luckiest of all, having a precious goofer goober, sweet and loving best friend for life, in YOU! Thanks for the big smiles, adorable, precious Koda! I so enjoyed meeting you today, and having the chance to honor you! I hope you and your proud people enjoy a very special, fun and love filled day of celebration! Make sure your Mommy gives you a big hug and lots of smoochies, for me! (After you drop the fish!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Koda what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

I had to smile at you with your fish part!!! I can understand why your humans were less than thrilled with it though. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Koda,

I am so glad to meet you today. You are a most handsome
    boy & I am sure your family loves you a lot.What's not to love
    Sorry if the stinky fish head was not appreciated. Congratulations
    on being our special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you many hugs and
    loads of kisses for your sweet self.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Koda, what a beautiful boy you are. I wish I could play cheeseball with you. I'm glad you have a family who loves you a lot and gives you lots of socks to play with. Hugs and treats for you today sweet boy, and congratulations on being our DOTD.

Hi, handsome Koda! I like your beautiful coat and eyes! I'm sorry the fish gift didn't work out, maybe too smelly as a gift. I would love to play socks with you. Please have your people give you some hugs and kisses from me. Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Koda !!!!!

Even though we are a little late, we still want to say hi. Such a handsome boy you are, Koda!! We are some Aussie lovers over here!! We have two big nephew Aussies. Both are tri black. You sound like a gfreat boy. We love the picture of you carrying the fish head. What a goofball!! Our big nephew, Pistol, is like that too. Congrats on your big day as our DOTD!!! Pease tell the family to cover that face with lots and lots of kisses from us. Happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!