Thread: Hello, I'm Koda and Im new to this...

Hello, I'm Koda and Im new to this...

Hello. My name is Koda and my toy's name is Michael. He plays ball with me all the time but he gets tired long before I do. I am an American Rat Terrier also known as a Teddy Roosevelt Terrier. I am about 1 1/2 yrs old. I am a blue/tan/white and I am registered. My girlfriend has a toy too and her name is Sandra. She is the same age as I am but we have different parents. Our toys will be allowing us to breed next year when we are 3 yrs old. My girlfriend is mostly white with black around the eyes and her coloring is white/black/tan. She is really soft where my coat is sorta rough feeling. My toy decided I would do good in this forum so that he can hear what others have to say about me. If you have questions, just ask him as he is really easy to talk to. So, till next time, have a great day!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Welcome Koda!! You sure are beautiful, I have never seen a Rat Terrier with those colors! I hope we get to see more pictures of you, SOON!
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

Hey, Koda, nice to meet you. And Michael, nice of you to allow Koda to join us here on Pet Talk! Michael, you will need to learn to use your camera a LOT, as we love to see photos, and Koda sure does look handsome in that one teaser shot you have provided us!

Also looking forward to meeting Koda's girl, Sandra, and her "toy."

Hi Koda! How beautiful you are! I'm so glad you got your toy, Michael, to sign up on PT! I look forward to seeing more of you here!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Koda, you are just darling!! Welcome to the forum,we are looking forward to seein moe pisc of you!!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!