Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who all watches CSI?

Who all watches CSI?

Hi everyone. Who here watches CSI? I watch it almost every day. Is that considered addicted? hahaha

Re: Who all watches CSI?

Originally posted by Palomino21
    Hi everyone. Who here watches CSI? I watch it almost every day. Is that considered addicted? hahaha
    OH man, when I'm not at work I watch it even if its a rerun (unless its a rerun I've seen at least twice already)...

I LOVE CSI

I like CSI Miami

and I haven't seen enough of CSI NY to say anything bout that yet.

but I do like it, some gross images but I'm totally in love with Grissom.

LOL.. That's too funny. I write down the times on my calendar the episodes I have not seen.

I have not seen the CSI Miami one very much but I think that one is more dramatic. The regular CSI is my favorite.

I do like CSI but only the original one that airs on Thursday. The one tomorrow night looks great, but I'm sorry it's the season finale

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

I watch it but I really only like the original on Thursdays. Tomorrows is going to be really good. It's directed by Quentin Tarantino and I love him. Don't forget it's a two hour episode if you're taping it.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Originally posted by anna_66
    I do like CSI but only the original one that airs on Thursday. The one tomorrow night looks great, but I'm sorry it's the season finale
    That is how I am. I love the original one but I can't stand the others.

I hope the finale is as good as the promos are making it.

From Decker with Love

They just better NOT kill off Nick....

BTW, I love CSI...I have both the computer games (of the orginal), and watch all three shows (although I really only like Las Vegas)

I love CSI, thougth with most people, I think Vegas is the best. NY isn't too bad, it has a gritty feel to it. Miami I will watch if theres nothing better, a bit to flashy for me. (it's those silly sunglasses )

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our life whole

CSI addict here too! Well, mamma and daddy is anyway. Favourite: CSI original... mamma and daddy use to HATE CSI Miami, as they couldn't stand David Caruso... but now... well, they love it! (They've learnt to ignore Mr Caruso always putting his hands on his hips and trying to look cool!) Still not too sure of CSI New York...

They also got the CSI game (didn't know there were two of them!)... but is stuck on level 5... *sobs*
    Thank you joanofark for my fab new avatar!

I LOVE the original!

I only watch Miami if there's nothing else to watch.

I have yet to watch an episode of NY.
    -christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~

I LOVE CSI!! But only the original one. I can't stand that redheaded guy on CSI Miami.

I am absolutely IN LOVE with William Petersen (Grissom) the bug man!!! Can't wait to watch the season finale tonight. Supposed to be a good one!! I also hope they don't kill Nick off. He's EYE CANDY!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE CSI. I think Miami is also ok, but can't really stand NY. lol. But things could change.

I am not going anywhere tonite, because I must watch the season finale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jen & Gigi

Thanks Kay for the set.

Originally posted by Cincy'sMom
    They just better NOT kill off Nick....

BTW, I love CSI...I have both the computer games (of the orginal), and watch all three shows (although I really only like Las Vegas)
    I think they're gonna...

Originally posted by Samantha Puppy
    I think they're gonna...
    I can't decide if they are or not...

I haven't heard he is leaving...but I don't pay much attention to "celebrity" news either.

Also, they are building it up like they don't find him in time...so if they don't find him, the commericals give everything away. I think ( or maybe want to think) that if they were going to kill him off they wouldn't lead you to belive that from the commericals (does that make any sense?)

Either way, I won't be surprised if we don't know tongiht. I bet they leave it as a cliff hanger and we have to wait until next season!

On one of the "inside scoop" articles I read (where regular people send in question and the entertainment/behind-the-scenes guy writes a response) and it doesn't sound promising...

Question: I cannot wait until this Thursday's CSI finale to find out: Please tell me Nick lives and is coming back next season! — Janice

Ausiello: Well, let me ask you this: If you were buried alive for 24 hours with nothing but 600 liters of air, a tape recorder, a gun, a glow stick, a piece of bubble gum and about 100,000 flesh-eating creepy-crawly things, would you survive?