Thread: CALLY!

feline Guest

CALLY!

What a beautiful dog you are!
    You remind me of my dog Lady with that golden fur

Congratulations on being chosen as the Dog of the Day!

[ December 04, 2001: Message edited by: feline ]

Feline, you beat me to it!

Cally, you are so precious. I just love your smile and your pretty golden fur. Wait until all the Golden Pet Talkers see your picture!

Congrats on being DOTD! You are such a beautiful girl!

What is it with you Golden Girls??? Just too prim and proper to jump into the car on your own, aren't you? Cally, what a bright spot you are on this cold morning!! Your personality is so "golden" just like two beautiful Golden Girls who live at my house! I hope your day is the best, and if you can go swimming, I know it will be even better!! Congratulations, beautiful Cally, on being our very special Golden Dog of the Day!!!

What a purdy girl you are! I love your name too! And don't feel bad if you are attracted to things wet or muddy........so am i!! LOL Have a good day!!
    Golden smiles,

Cally, what a beauty you are and so friendly.
    What fun you must have on holiday at the beach, and what a nice family you must have to take you with them. Congradulations on being our sweetest, most beautiful, Very Best Dog of the Day.

Oh Cally you cutie you!!! Hoocher Smoocher is
    wonderin iffin you got a girl friend?? You have SO much in common. Ya'll both love to find the wet spots puddles, lakes, oceans, that you can find and jump in head first.

You are simply beautiful.

Two beautiful Goldens in less than one week! We're getting close but not quite there yet Karen and Paul! One every other day would be great! That would make us golden fans happy but I guess we need to share with the other breed lovers too.

Callie, you are absolutely beautiful. You go and find the biggest water and mud whole and have a blast! I'll even let Dixie and Dusty join you! Sorry mom and dad but I just love to let Goldens have anything they want when they are such a special Dog of the Day as Callie is!!! Lot's of specal wishes being sent to a very special GOLDEN GIRL from me and my puppers!

[ December 04, 2001: Message edited by: Dixieland Dancer ]

Three cheers for Callie, the sweet, beautiful Golden girl!!! Congratulations on being our Dog of the Day.It may be too cold to celebrate your day at the beach but I'm sure your loving family will find some other way to honor you today. Many hugs and kisses from me and my girl, who will also be nine years old soon.

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

Cally, you're a beautiful Golden baby! Congratulations on DOTD!

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

What a beautiful girl you are Callie! We have been blessed with two gorgeous Goldens just this week You are 100% pure gold Callie, heart and soul! And that sweet smile of yours just shines, shines, shines! What fun your family must have sharing their lives with such a loving, playful girl. You are one incredibly deserving, gorgeous, smiling, and most lovable Dog of the Day Callie! Congratulations!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Cally,
    You do indeed have a very Kind & Loving
    face.You are BEAUTIFUL inside & out !!!
    Congratulations Sweet Lady, for honoring us
    by being today's DOG OF THE DAY !!!
    P.S. Cally..I agree with you that such a
    Lady of Age & Distinction as yourself,
    should be assisted into the car for your
    rides to the beach... Enjoy Your day !!!
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

What can I add? Cally's beautiful happy face and loving personality cements my immense love for Goldens! What a gorgeous girl! Just looking at her, no matter how late it is, makes me smile and sigh and almost cry with happiness! Congratulations sweet Cally, lovely British girl, from your Yank admirer!

I've been Boooo'd!

Yup.....there's that wonderful Golden face smiling at us! Just something about those faces......
    Congratulations to you sweet Cally!
    Kedi, Wylie, Rudy, and the dog Scout!