Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cally

Cally

I remember! This is the little girl his daddy Franky - COTD sometime in September - brought in, the guy with blue eyes and blue Soft Paws!!!!!
    How happy to meet you, beautiful Cally! Such a sweety, help daddy feel comfortable
    Wish you and daddy Franky many years of happiness and health with your super humans
    P.S. We demand from your humans more pictures of such a beautiful kitty. Pictures of Franky too.
    My Juni loved her daddy too very much and they had a very special relationship.

Cally, you're as pretty as a rose and I'll bet you smell just as sweet! I loved reading about the way your daddy Frankie helped you find your loving forever home, and then, after he decided to join you, you returned the favour by showing him the finer points of being a pampered indoor kitty! You (and Frankie) are obviously very special and loved accordingly! May you both have an extra special day filled with treats, games and cuddles!

Cally !!! Hey hey , we have a new calico as COTD !!!
    Welcome aboard , sweetheart !!

Cally, you are a sweet, busy little kitten! You're definitely in the "Property damage" stage of your life (j/k) . Anyway, what a good girl for showing Frankie the finer things in life! Congrats, pretty Cally.

Cally that story of yours is very sweet. So nice it had a happy end for you and Franky.
    You have the sweetest little black nose

Callie the Live Wire

It has been my observation over my many cat-loving years that it's the girlcats who are the bravest, goofiest, liveliest, and most nuisancy of the two sexes. I'm not counting the sex "neutered," because it's not really a sex, cuz the characteristics of boycats and girlcats do not go away just because a few parts have gone missing. Anyway, that has been my observation (harummmph). Cally definitely fits my profile of a girlcat. It was very appropriate that Frankie should bring Cally to a place where he had received such kind treatment. I'm sure he sent her in as a sort of scout because she was so brave and valiant. She was to report back to him on her experiences and then HE could decide whether to throw in his lot with these people. The answer was a resounding "YES," and Frankie moved in with no further ado. That's my theory, and I'm sticking to it.

What a beautiful girl you are Cally! I love your little black nose and the colors in your "face mask".

And what a great story about you and your Dad - I love a good kitty story!!

Frankie The Devoted Father!

Yes Frankie showed a great deal of fatherly love making sure that his little girl Cally got a safe and warm home. Then when he saw what a good deal , she got , decided to join her in the lap of luxury. You are lucky , as most people never see the parents of thier cats , I only know of Roccas , Johns , And BJS as they came from the same cattery. All the best to Frankie and his daughter Cally COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a sweetheart. I also love your little black nose Cally, and I really enjoyed reading your story. I always love to hear when a kitty finds a warm and loving home.
    Congratulations on being our COTD.
    Lots of kitty hugs and kisses for you on your special day.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Cally and Frankie!!!

We remember blue-eyed Frankie too http://catoftheday.com/archive/2002/September/15.html - no wonder he wanted to share you with such a nice family! Your purrsons obviously love you both very much! Calico kitties do almost always seem to have a playful, fun purrrrsonality! Cally, you are must purrrecious, and it is so nice to meet you. Catgratulations, Cally, you are a lovely girl and purrrfect for Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrrs...Bari and the Pride

awwwwwwww

What sweet cat tale!! Miss Cally is indeed far more beautiful then any flower
    > ^ . . ^ <
    Knock on the sky
    and listen to the sound!
    --Zen Saying

Cally
    I love your beautiful eyes. They caught my eye right away. Of course, your whole look is stunning. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetheart.

Cutie Cally, you are indeed the prettiest flower in your parent's garden!!! What a precious and touching story with Father Frankie! You two have brought so much love to your humans, and I can tell they are wonderful, patient parents as well!!!! I must say that your sparkling eyes are gorgeous and have a twinkle that matches your SMILE!!!! So nice to have met you today, and have a fun day with Frankie and Family!!

What a sweet and special kitty! Thanks for sharing your wonderful story - glad it all worked out. Kitties ROCK!!! You go Cally!!

What a wonderful ending to what could have been a sad tail! So wonderful that first Frankie showed Cally the inside ropes, then, she showed him! Way to adopt two beauties, too! I am so glad to hear Cally is a live wire. Her ping pong ball in the tub has given me a new play idea for my kitties. Thanks! I hope Cally and the others have a wonderful day, and that Cally is especially honored as our very best COTD