Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Our new Girl "Kiko" Bengal kitty

Our new Girl "Kiko" Bengal kitty

WOW is she a hand full! Always testing the limits, attacking anything that moves.
    Loves....LOVES water!

My husband and I have no children (Human children) and it has been years since we had a kitten. Kiko is 5 months old and a ball of fire.

We have always had give awaqys or dropin and stay for evers. So for some crazy reason my husband wanted a Bengal. I said ok, your buying...hee hee.

She is a wild thing and at the same time so darn cute and kissable. Boy did we have to change our habbits quickly. We had forgotten that kittens get into everything....EVERYTHING!!!!

So like a good mama to my kitty's I pay close attention to what she is doing and where she is at at all times. One night she wasnt ready for bed so I didnt think it would be that bad to let her roam around see what things look like at night.

I noticed she was very quite so I thought I'd better get up and see what she was doing. Not in the kitchen, or the living room.... the Toliet! Her tail out her feet in! Her little head popped up as she looked at me "yeah company, come join me!"

Little stinker! She is lots of love and excitement for us. And finally I think our other kitty Sugar is getting use to her.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Firstly may I Welcome you here to PT, and I must say Kiko is something special, she is very pretty, she sounds like she will keep you on your toes, please continue to tell us all about her and post more pics, we on PT just love our pics,looking forward to hearing from you and all about Kiko., and the rest of your family.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

She is beautiful!!

Let me (or anyone) know if you can't fgure out what I told you about posting pictures. If pictures are involved, you will be inundated with help

What a great Site

This is a wonderful site. I'm actually goofing off at work so I have'nt had a chance with downloading pitures.
    We have lots and lots of pictures of our children and every time they move or blink we are taking more.

Welcome to PT!! What a BEAUTIFUL little Bengal girl you've got!! So glad to hear that you have lots of pictures! You will fit right in with this group because there are never enough pictures!! Make sure you post in general too because a lot of people don't check breeds to often.
    Looking forward to lots of pics and stories about your furbabies!!

Wow, she is very pretty.

Welcome to PT!!!

From Decker with Love

What a beautiful face she has. Kiko sounds like a normal kitten to me. Active and healthy. Congratulations on you new baby. Now is she a Daddy's girl and a Mommy's girl. Have fun with her for she is only small once.

Stella

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Welcome to PT, Hoozdat. Kiko is beautiful! What a sweet face! I too goof off at work and post on PT when I'm not too busy. This is a friendly place and many people will help with the picture-posting thing - we LOVE pictures!

Where in CA are you? A few of us are going to a cat show in San Jose on Saturday - if you're in the Bay Area, you're more than welcome to join us!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Welcome to Pet Talk Hoozdat. Your Bengal kitten Kiko is gorgeous and I look forward to hearing more about her and Sugar and seeing more pics too.

Cat Show

I Live Santa Cruz, CA. I didnt know of the cat show thats a first. I usally see the signs posted. I work in Los Gatos. Where is the show. I would love to go if I feel better. I have a bad cold.

Here is another picture of Kiko. My husband is currently working on my PC it's having problems with adobe photo shop.

I'm also going to the cat show. AmberLee and I will be going both days. Here's the link to the thread about it. I hope you can make it. You can pm me to let me know if you'd like to go so we can set up a meeting place.

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthre...threadid=39523 I hope to see you there.

Welcome to PT. Kiko is beautiful! Can't wait to see more pictures.
    Rosemary, Hayley & Mandy

Our little angel.

"A kitten is a rosebud in the garden of the Animal Kingdom"
    -Robert Southey

Welcome! How appropriate for a cat lover to live in Los Gatos. I think we all know what that means.

Kiko is gorgeous! Is she getting along better with Sugar?
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

OMG! Kiko is one of the most beautiful kitties I've ever seen!

Welcome to PT!

Thank you!

We think she's the best little kitty ever!
    We are trying to make a website for all our kitty pictures so I will have them soon for everyone to view. I will have some pitures of my parents animals too.
    Here's a picture of our girls belly.