Thread: No pictures!

No pictures!

I am not seeing any pics this morning. Everything seems to be so slow. Is anyone else having this problem?

Robin

RobiLee,

I was trying to download pictures into Imagestation to post here while IMing with Mugsy. I could've WALKED the pictures to CT and back that's how slow it was. I finally gave up.

Mugsy was also trying to send me an e-mail (being the Matchmaker that she is ) and I didn't get it till this morning. I finally figured out WHY it was happening to me (I can't speak for everyone).

I put a splicer in my phone jack that enabled me to have 2 phones and my computer plugged in. Well, it slowed it down to SLOWER than a snail's pace. I have since taken it out and only have 1 phone and my computer plugged in. Unfortunately I deleted the post about me trying out Imagestation. The pictures were very distorted so I figured I'd start from scratch. I won't be able to try again till Saturday.

I hope it speeds up for you, toots!! Thinking about ya!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I've got the same problem - I can't see the pictures either. Oh, well - at least I know it's not my computer this time!

Thanks for the siggy, Lexi_Lover!

Nope, no pics for me either. Guess imagestation must be down or something this morning!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Yes, I went to Imagestation to look at pics (from your hike, Robin) and it said that it was down temporarily due to updating the site so it will be better than ever. (We'll see won't we?) What a bummer to get on to see pictures and see little x's instead

"That they may have a little peace, even the best
    dogs are compelled to snarl occasionally."
    --William Feather

Originally posted by moosmom
    ... Unfortunately I deleted the post about me trying out Imagestation.

The pictures were very distorted so I figured I'd start from scratch.

I won't be able to try again till Saturday.
    Attn EVERYone ~

Yes - ImageStation *IS* having problems...
    That's whay MANY of our Sig Pix are not showing and the Posted Pix don't appear...
    ONLY thing to do is *wait* for them to fix whatever the problem is...

DONNA ~

Your Posted Pix *were* just fine = NO "distortion" or any other problem... Not sure why they might have looked badly to you.

I've sent a PM (which you haven't read) that tried to explain that ImageStation sometimes works on their system and manages to "kill* or shut down a lot of photos... When that happens, you often see this "Image Not Available" box...

Which I can't display because the WHOLE ImageStation site is down now...

Here's what is posted on the site now...

IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM IMAGESTATION
    Sony ImageStation is currently unavailable for use.
    The site downtime is only temporary and is part of our ongoing efforts to improve the ImageStation service for your better enjoyment.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. Thank you for your continued support,
    The ImageStation Team

PS: Donna ~
    You were posting the pix just fine - and they did (or were)
    showing up and Lookin Gud ...
    till ImageStation took the Big Dump last night.
    /s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy