Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you like Pit Bulls?

Do you like Pit Bulls?

Do you like Pit Bulls? Hey everyone, I am writing a blog about Pittbulls and I was wondering what your views are.
    There is no such thing as failure, just learning experiences.

Love em! especially since I have one

They are a fantastic breed that is highly misunderstood.

here is a video to watch
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeuy_PBlqz8

Hey, do a search, Pitties have many, many threads already about them.

Love em.

I'm a dog groomer and I have two that come in... Capone and Jada, and they are just the sweetest dogs! Many others too...

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

I love ALL dogs.
    But my sister works at a vet and says Pits are the sweetest dogs.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

YES- I LOVE Pit Bulls! They are the sweetest dogs, IF you raise them to be that way. It really saddens me, and makes me upset when people don't treat them the way they should be treated.

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Love them, beautiful dogs, inside and out!
    ~Traci, Duke, Champ, Chopper and Ryleigh

On occasion I have been know to speak Chopperese.

I ADORE them and hope to have one someday rescued of course. Jadapit has the most gorgeous dogs that are pit bulls. Make sure you get the facts before posting a blog on them, not just people's views. they truly are my number one breed besides hounds, rotties, labs, shepherds, and mutts of course.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

They are not my kind of breed, but I love them all the same. They have great characteristics and are great when trained properly and when they are owned by a firm and confident person.

Love them! I've been volunteering at the animal shelter for 5 years now.. the nicest dogs I've ever met were Pit Bulls. Such wonderful dogs!

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    I think they're awesome dogs, but I wouldn't go out of my way to own one...as the breed is known to be dog aggressive and that's not a quality I desire to have work with. (I'm not naive enough to think that there aren't breeds NOT prone to dog aggression that could be that way, but the breeds that are known for it just aren't for me.) The pits I have met, though, are wonderful with people. They are gorgeous dogs and there really isn't anything comparable to a well bred well taken care of pit bull, they're outstanding.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

I like pitbulls. I like how Cesar Millan seems to be obessesed with restoring their general image to a breed that is very misunderstood. Anyone see that last episode with the "dueling pitbulls" which was awesome by the way? My guess is that a lot of pits are mistreated horribly which is what contributes to aggressive behavior rarely seen in the news, yet always a headline.

"I think he's cute." - the dude from the movie White Fang, referring to a purebred pit forced to fight

My dog Tatum is a lab/shar pei mix (shar pei being the fighting breed of China, so somewhat like a pit I suppose) and is a rescue with a perfect temperament. My young nephews and niece occasionally (all under age 7) often play rough with Tatum, yet Tatum always remains friendly Tatum with the kiddos. We love ya big aunt Tate.

I love them. There is a very good chance my next dog will be a rescued pit bull or pit bull mix, or a purebred American Staffordshire Terrier. (Which if you ask me is the same breed. Many others will disagree.) Either that or a Dalmatian!

By the way, there are already tons and tons of threads on pit bulls and am staffs.

Niņo & Eliza

They are BEAUTIFUL DOGS! And I love all dogs. Met some of the sweetest pits ever. Would I own one, NO. BUT that does not mean I dont like them. Their are plenty of dogs I would not own

Thank you so much Michelle!

Please be responsible, spay and neuter your pets!

I've been BOO'd!!! Thanks Lori!

Wow, there are a lot of you that love pitbulls. I am too a fan but no one I know likes them. I had two of them, great dogs. They'd get all excited when I came home from work, it's funny because I could go outside for just a minute, come back inside and they act like I was gone a long time. lol. My neighbor killed them both.
    There is no such thing as failure, just learning experiences.