Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Zubin and Galina casual show stack*UPDATED pg2 +Hottie and Femka

Zubin and Galina casual show stack*UPDATED pg2 +Hottie and Femka

They both are like- " the deck mom?? Oh jeez- I feel stupid out here" but shine in the ring.
    People have requested up to date pictures. My husband is holding the lead, and keep in mind- he is over 6 foot tall. Also some people are not sure which is which in the pictures I post. Galina has a wider skull, and spots of grey/mixed with black on her left shoulder- Zubin has a longer head and tighter back skull ( more desired). Galina is also obviously shorter in height. ( as she should be..) Also- here is a casual shot of Zubin in the yard watching his sister down below. You can see in the one shot of Zubin his beautiful shoulder and rear, and his rise on his back, like his sisters, is spot on right after the ribs as it should be.. Anyway- here we go.. They start the show ring in February, and I can not wait!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Zubin stack 2.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	343.2 KB 
ID:	32778   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Zubin casual stack.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	339.2 KB 
ID:	32779   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Galina casual stack.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	345.1 KB 
ID:	32780   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 191.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	357.7 KB 
ID:	32781   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 183.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	531.4 KB 
ID:	32782  

Last edited by borzoimom; 01-06-2007 at 10:09 AM.

They are BEAUTIFUL Michelle! Thanks for posting these, i just love your kiddos And congrats on getting back into the ring!! how exciting

ROFL! That 2nd one of weenies kills me. She's too diva for that!...lol
    TFT ftwtyvm!

I've Been DEfrosted.

Quote Originally Posted by TFTpwnsYou
    ROFL! That 2nd one of weenies kills me. She's too diva for that!...lol
    oh yea- you recognize the rolled eyes of " jeez I feel stupid out here..." ... ( bow to the dive- bow to the diva..)

Great pictures of Zubin and Galina. I definitely like the "diva shot" as well.

Jasper
    [Irish Setter]

Zubin and Galina are both gorgeous!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Wow, your doggies are beautiful! Before I came on PetTalk and seen your dogs, I never even knew there was such a breed, but ever since I seen them, they are one of my favorite breeds now! They are so elegant and pretty, and they look very tall too, how high to they reach?

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

Quote Originally Posted by Kalei
    Wow, your doggies are beautiful! Before I came on PetTalk and seen your dogs, I never even knew there was such a breed, but ever since I seen them, they are one of my favorite breeds now! They are so elegant and pretty, and they look very tall too, how high to they reach?
    Typical males are 32 inches and up ( Zubin is 36 and half) Females at least 28 but 30 or higher is desired. They have to be strong enough to take down wolves or bobcats as original use etc, but elegant and dignified enough to live in a palace without disturbing things with their tails etc. Galina is 34.
    Hottie is 34 at the shoulder, and Femka is the smallest at 32 inches at the shoulder. When Zubin is on his back feet he is over my husbands head by about two inches, and a foot over mine. This was take at 10 months old. He was about 33 at the time at the shoulder. Galina is eye to eye to me on her back feet..
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Wow, such beautiful, large and gentle dogs.
    I had never heard of many of the breeds I have learned about here on PT.
    That is another reason I love this site so much. I am expanding my knowledge each and every time I am on here.

Thank you for sharing those pictures with us!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Up North. Where all your troubles freeze and fall off.
    Aww, they're beautiful. So elegant.

Is it just me, or are their feet (especially front) HUGE? Wowzers!

One more thing... I think hottie and femka are feeling left out. *hint hint*
    STILL AVAILABLE BY E-MAIL

Quote Originally Posted by GreyhoundGirl
    Aww, they're beautiful. So elegant.

Is it just me, or are their feet (especially front) HUGE? Wowzers!

One more thing... I think hottie and femka are feeling left out. *hint hint*
    They are supposed to have a "hare like" foot, so yes- the toes are long especially in the front. This is to cover ground and balence the leg in a all out run...
    Its dark now- I will get my husband to hold Femka and Hottie tomorrow.. ( I got the hint.. lol. )
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks so much Borzoimom for the info, greatly appreciated, they are a beautiful breed

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

They are very regal looking dogs. Beautiful.
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

Thanks-You so Much ~ Borzoimom~ for Posting those Beautiful Pictures of Your Dogs!!!

Before I became a Member on Pet Talk, I couldn't tell a Borzoi from a Greyhound ~Sooo, I've learned sooo much about Dog Breeds and the specific nature of each one to boot!!

Borzois are Simply Gorgious!!!! So large and so elegant~ I'm so Happy for you too, Getting Back to Your "Show Ring" Again!!!!

I really like the pictures taken on the Deck ( along with their facial expressions )
    Rest in Peace Corinna~ Well Never Forget You~

I"VE BEEN FROSTED

There arent too many borzois. They are like number 95 this past year out of 157 so that tells you. People think the size and coat is alot of work- but they are very docile and the coat has very little under coat so they do not mat.
    Thank you so much for your comments.. I wasnt sure about posting the picture with the peeved look from galina.. lol.