Thread: update on my little buddy

update on my little buddy

just wanted to let you all know that my little buddy (smokey) isnt doing any better... we are taking him to the vet tonite... but hes spazzing out when he wakes up or if hes just sitting around doing nothing... he acts like he has a furrball but his ears go bazerk n he goes crazy basically... my poor little buddy isnt doing any better i feel so bad for him... please keep him in your prayers... 4s dont do go for us with pets... both him and his sister stormy (my RB kitty) were born on April 4th... Mittens was born on August 4th... Stormy passed on December 4th... keep him in your prayers that everything goes great with him... right now my little buddy is sleeping next to me... but i would put him on the bed and he would just sit there and meow... im worried that he might have what his sister had... but in the early stages... she had yellow jawntaus (spellin?)... i hope my little buddy is going to be ok... please keep him in your prayers...

both me and my little buddy would appreciate it

~*Becky*~

RIP Stormy
    RIP Sky

How did Smokey make out at the vet? If it is jaundice, the vet should be able to tell from a blood test. He isn't having seizures, is he? Let us know what happens to Smokey at the vet's.

smokey turned out fine... he had a temp of 104... they think he mite have had lairenjytus (duno how to spell it)... we have to give him some meds... but he will be fine in the long run... little guy got his meow back

~*Becky*~

RIP Stormy
    RIP Sky

Good for Smokey! I'm glad it wasn't too serious. I hope he takes his meds without any problem.

my little buddy hates takin his meds but with me holdin him he takes em he just loves his aunty

~*Becky*~

RIP Stormy
    RIP Sky