Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So fed up with people!

Thanks for all you support! It's to bad us PT'ers don't live in a whole seperate city together. We need to get rid of ignorant people!
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

Flatcoat, I know that rant made you feel better. I think you handled the situation quite nicely. Unfortunately, not all dog owners are capable of evaluating their own dogs' behaviors and will always make excuses. Try to not let it bother you, you obviously know more about dogs than she does, just be proud of that fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatcoatluver
    Thanks for all you support! It's to bad us PT'ers don't live in a whole seperate city together. We need to get rid of ignorant people!
    If we lived in a whole seperate city together we wouldn't be effective in getting rid of ignorant people. The only way we can do that is to educate them.

To educate the ignorant we have to be able to meet them and talk to them in everyday real life situations! No matter how frustrating it gets; its the responsibility the majority of us have accepted due to our love for animals.

We each do what we can in our own small way. We may never know in our lifetimes just how much of a difference we've made for pets in general, but at least we'll have the satisfaction of knowing we've tried our doggondest!
    To train a dog you have to think like a dog!

Sometimes I'm astounded how idiotic people can be. I mean, surely these people were educated in some way in their life? Evidently not, it seems.

Good job that she came across a mature person like you, Bre, who can give her a rollicking! And I hope that Zoey was OK after the ordeal.

Zimbabwe 07/13

Like when I get asked If they ever come in the house or use a stable.. I would like to hit them.. lol..