Thread: Sweet Sophie!!

Sweet Sophie!!

Hello Sophie! You are the very first Scottish Fold that I have met up close and personal. You have a lovely face and coat! I sure would love to see you do your " dance!" HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

What a little sweetheart you are, Sophie! I'd love to hear all your little special sounds, esp. the snort! (doesn't matter if it's ladylike or not, I'll bet it's cute)

And, my goodness, you love to look at yourself in the mirror!? That's because you are so, so pretty. A girl has to be sure she looks pretty, right?

I hope you get lots of treats and loving today on your special day; just do your little 'dance' and the world will be yours!!

Congratulations, sweet Sophie!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Sophie, you're a cutie! It sounds like you keep your family entertained with your silly antics! Congratulations on being COTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Sophie, you are indeed quite the lovely little girl - what a delight to meet you today - nice that you are appreciated for all your little furry quirks! Catgratulations on being a most charming Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride www.cathappy.com

Such a beauty...enjoy your day!

Felix's Catster Page- http://www.catster.com/?150963

Felix's Website Page- http://www.felinefelix.piczo.com

Beer's Dogster Page- http://www.dogster.com/?168340

What a sweet funny girl you are! Walking sideways and snorting - I would love to visit you just to see your dance! Maybe your meowmie can post a WMV file sometime!

Congrats on being COTD Snort Snort!

hugs
    Catty1

Sweetheart Sophie is such a Dear Cat that the Found Cat unattached Males are starting to groom themselves and look for gifts.
    Sophie is certainly a Sophisticated Cat,and has such a Sweet Purrsonality besides.
    The Found Cats all send a Booming MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW To Sophisticated Lady Sophie COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What I gorgeous girl you are Sophie! Be sure to get your extra treats and lovins' today.
    The complete Knit-wit and occasional domestic diva.

Going to a church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Chatty Calico Sophie?

Hi, Sophie...Don't know much about Scottish folds or other special breeds, but I do know that calicos are typically very chatty! And you seem to have calico colors. This may explain your love of conversation. And what a love you must be. My Julie is a big talker. I never thought a little eight-pound being could be so much company! And no doubt your meowmie feels the same.

PS, maybe the snorts are your way of saying "och!" like Scots people sometimes do

{;-)

Love and purrs from
    MARTHA and Julie ("Meee-oww!")
    The California Calico Princess
    MARTHA and Chloe
    My Sweet Tortie Posy
    (and a real Nosy Parker to boot)

IN MEMORIAM 3-29-07
    Julie the California Calico Princess
    "I'll be seeing you over the rainbow..."

Sophie

What an adorable girl you are!
    I bet your snort is cute too!
    What a treat to see your wonderful picture today and meet you.
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sweet Sophie.... you are a cutie patootie! Congratultions on being COTD! You sound like you have quite the adorable purrsonality! Enjoy your day!

Oh Sophie!!! What a beauty you are, inside and out; quite the charming little chatterer!!! You are as close as I've come to meeting a Scottish Fold and what a treat it has been, Sophie I have to admit, I got quite the laugh as read of your snorting and chortling and your sideways crab dance! And I don't blame you one bit for taking some time out to admire yourself in the mirror now and then! "Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the pretties kitty of all?" That just might be you, beautiful Sophie! Congratulations to you on your special day,Sophie! I hope you and Taiko and your proud Mom are having a very happy Cat of the Day celebration; how deserving you are! Hugs and purrrs to you precious Sophie from me and my boys, Mr. B and Oliver!

LOVE your Sophie!!!

WE also have a 5 year old tortishell Scottishfold named Sophie!!!! Lot of the same characteristics. Your little Sophie is adorable!! Looks like the same thick, soft plush rabbit-fur texture. Sounds like she is loved very much, and rightfully so!!!

What a beauutiful girl you are, sweet Sophie! Your round face and gorgeous eyes are just lovely! Congrats to PRETTY SOPHIE!!