Thread: Sweet Sophie!!!

Sweet Sophie!!!

You were a beautiful bunny Sophie! What a good thing you ended up with people who would show you love. I'm sure your humans miss you and
    I hope today is a special day for them, seeing you as POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Sophie, I know you are having fun in the great sand pit in the sky. You knew love near the end of your life and I know your humans miss you.

Happy Pet of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

I was going to start with "Ahh, sweet Sophie," but the thread title is pretty close to that.

How wonderful that you had a nice loving home for your later years. And a SAND PIT! What more could a pretty girl ask for? I enjoyed reading about you, with a happy ending, and that pic of you with your sand is funny, lol.

I bet you found lots of places with sand at Rainbow Bridge, Sophie. Sending sweet cuddles to you there. I know you will be waiting for your fine family.

I'm sorry you had to leave your devoted humans for RB, but at least you finally knew love and joy, beatutiful Sophie. As others have said, I hope you enjoy the sand box in the sky, sweet girl!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Sophie what a beauty you were!!!

I'm so happy you had a wonderful loving family and home to enjoy your last years with. Every bunny (and creature) deserves to be loved.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a beautiful bunny you were, Sophie. You look so precious, playing in your beloved sandbox. More importantly, you look so happy, so content! Bless your wonderful forever family for rescuing you. It was a long time coming, too long. But finally, after having suffered years of neglect and loneliness, you were able to enjoy life as it should should have been all along; carefree, in the loving arms of devoted humans. I'm so very sorry you had to leave for the Rainbow Bridge, sweetheart; I'm sure your family misses you so very much. But I hope they take comfort in the knowledge that you left with your heart full of love, and that seeing you featured here today puts a smile on their faces! And now, as has been said, you're enjoying the biggest of all sandboxes in the sky, and basking in the light of the Rainbow Bridge; waiting patiently for that happy day when you and your familly are together again!
    Thanks to you family for sharing your beautiful self, your very touching and inspirational story with us all. We are honored to have the chance to pay tribute to the very special, brave and beautiful bunny that you were, sweet Sophie, and all that you mean to your family. And hopefully your story will encourage others to choose rescue; an adult bunny, an adult critter of any kind! As your familly knows so well, adult rescues are so deserving, with so much love to give! Happy Pet of the Day, beautiful Sophie, and love to your family.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sweet Sophie what a precious girl you were. I am so glad you finally found such a special family to love and spoil you.

Sophie

What a beautiful bunny! Thank you for sharing her story with us.

-K.