Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wonderful News!!!!!

Hybrid View

Wonderful News!!!!!

Tabitha and LilEli are going to their new furrever home in the UP of Michigan tomorrow night. They are going to LOVE this place. It's a farm with lots of cows, sheep, pigs, cats. It has a HUGE heated barn with a big hand built cathouse for them.

I was so lucky to remember that my friend Patty's son has a big working farm and he didn't hesitate in saying yes to BOTH cats!

At least I can get updates on them too.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

That's wonderful news!
    Sarah, meowmie of Whisper, Shadow, Callie and red-eared slider, Kahn

Thank you CatNapper for the beautiful siggy!

I HONESTLY THINK,THAT THATS A GREAT IDEA,SORT,OF LIKE THE BLACK BEAUTY RANCH,IN TEXAS,A VIRTUAL NOAHS ARK,OF FOUND,AND ABUSED ANIMALS.
    I THINK,THAT THERE ARE MORE,THAN A FEW ANIMAL ANGELS,THERE TOO!

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I'm so happy for the cats. The UP is one of my most favorite places in the world to visit. They will love life up there -

I think the kitties will be very happy. Can we have some pictures before they leave??

Wow, sounds like a perfect place for kitties! Those two are going to love it.

I'd love to have lots of property so that we could build a 'cat barn' to take in unfortunate cats.

Good luck!!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

That is great news!! Tabitha & LilEli will be very happy there!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

So they're going to be Yoopers! Congratulations! Tell them to say hi to Koko and Yum-Yum if they see them.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

That is just the greatest news! Sounds like they are going to a wonderful home!

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Hoorah!!! Good luck with your journey you two kids!

I bet you feel wonderful knowing they found a home where they'll be completely happy AND loved!

As requested, here's LilEli, all packed and ready to go. IF I'm lucky, he'll sleep in the carrier and I can just close the door without having to stress him out by try to catch him. He's quite fast. Since they both hate each other, they'll be travelling in separate carriers of the same size.

"Okay, let's go!!!"

Tabitha on the otherhand, feels like hanging out for a while. She's no problem getting into the carrier.

I'll miss both of them terribly, but it will definitely calm my furkids down alot without all that fighting.

Since Tabitha will be indoor/outdoor, I have a feeling her litterbox issues will cease, seeing as the world will now become her litterbox.

Behave yourselves, you two. LilEli, you were born outside and have always wanted to be there. You now have your wish, complete with a heated bard, cows to talk to and sneak a sip of REAL milk not to mention chickens to chase. I hope I've done you well, pal. I WILL miss you, especially at night when you come for your nightly scritches. I love you!

Tabitha, you be nice to the others. You're going to have SO much to explore, birds to taunt and new friends to make. You'll probably lose weight with all the exercise you'll get. Remember I love you in the short periods of time you were here.

Have a wonderful, happy, FULL life you guys. Be good to each other (without killing each other that is) and know that I love you both and will be checking in on your progress.

Love and kissess,

Meowmie

xoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Somehow I missed this! I am so glad for Tabitha and LilEli I am sure they will be quite happy in their new home. It sounds just purrfect for them and I sincerely hope that things will settle down with your other furbabies. Good luck babies, be well and happy!

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

This is wonderful news Donna! It sounds like kitty heaven!

I'm sure they will be very happy and it will be even better since you will be able to have updates on how they are doing.

Good luck and have fun you two cuties!!!

Donna, that's wonderful news.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Wonderfull News

WoHo that is great news & they will be loved & have lots of fun..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>