Thread: I have WONDERFUL news!!!!!

I have WONDERFUL news!!!!!

My great friend, Father Rick Frechette from Haiti, who I've mentioned in posts, is coming home to CT on the 29th. We're having dinner together so we can catch up. I haven't seen him in 14 years. *sigh*

He's a wonderful man who has a heart of gold and is an asset to Haiti and all mankind.
    Last edited by moosmom; 05-26-2010 at 01:37 PM.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Ooo how lovely am sure you will have a great time

I am SO thrilled for you girl! I am also in awe that you even know someone this prestigious. After learning what I have about him since the earthquake, I am amazed at what he has accomplished and is doing with his life. He is a true man of God and the world needs more people like him.

OK, now, what are you going to talk about over dinner? LOL!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Oh, Sweetheart! I'm SO happy that you're going to meet again after all these years. This is such a positive in your life.

That's great news! Have a wonderful time!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

How exiting, I bet you'll feel like it was only yesterday. He seems like a real nice guy.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

That is wonderful news!

I bet he'll still be the Rick you always knew...he seems to have his feet on the ground.

Gossip! We want pics and gossip!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Gossip! We want pics and gossip!
    I have already told her we want PICTURES!! Gossip? Yea, I got a million questions I'd like to ask him about "my man" Andrea Bocelli. (get some real inside information on him)

Oh, that's fantastic, Donna! How very nice for you both to get together again.

Looking forward to hearing all about it.. Have a wonderful time!
    Last edited by phesina; 05-26-2010 at 02:53 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Oh my gosh, you will have so much to talk about, laugh about, share, eat, plan, hug, and love.
    ENJOY,ENJOY,ENJOY!!!

Thanks everyone!! I got a text from him. He's in Italy trying to raise funds for Haiti. I wonder if this man sleeps???

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

He is in Italy! Is he with Andrea?? Is that concert Andrea is doing to raise funds for the orphanage being done in Italy? Bet you don't know but it don't hurt to ask... You DO know Andrea lives in Italy, right?