Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wonderful news!!!!!!!

Wonderful news!!!!!!!

After Buddy's vet visit, he is going to his new home in Danielson, CT with a couple and their 12 year old son. They saw his picture on Petfinder.com and fell in love with him instantly. I already did a vet check and they are very responsible pet owners. I will be doing a home check tomorrow. After what happened to those poor kittens at the hands of Jay Baldwin, I'm not taking any chances.

I will miss him a lot. Have a wonderful, happy life my sweet boy. Paula didn't deserve you.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

This is great news and I hope that everything will work out. He deserves the best.

That is wonderful news! Buddy deserves a good family to love him forever!

How nice! Sounds like the perfect home for him - even a boy to love.
    I've Been Frosted

Wonderful! Buddy gets to be an only cat, with three peoples to own! YAAY!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Yay for Buddy! Yay for Donna! Yay for the family!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

That is the best news!

GREAT NEWS!! I am happy for him!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

What great news!

Donna, I am so glad your boy will be finding a good home. He seems as though he has learned to adapt pretty quickly, so his new home should be a breeze for him.

I hope your home gets back to its normal quietness and that your stress level becomes that....level........

Now....you must decided your limit! Ugh!

I got a phone call this morning from the husband (figures) who said they will not be adopting Buddy.

I have a feeling it was because I told her I wouldn't allow him to be declawed. She had mentioned that down the road she was going to have him declawed and I said no, and told her all about Soft Paws.

Right now he's at the vet having a complete physical along with shots and to determine if this peeing is due to a medical issue or whatever reason.

Just when I thought it was safe to cross the road, I get hit by a semi.

This sucks.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

Aww man. Oh well, the perfect family for Buddy will come along. Think of it this way, you saved Buddy from losing his toesies. They could have just taken him and declawed him anyway. Thank goodness they didn't.
    I hope the vet can find something that would explain the peeing problem and get it under control. And I also hope that the family meant to have him comes along for you.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I'm sorry

But you are doing the right thing, it's not fair to declaw and most people don't realize that it's baned almost everywhere.

Take care

OH, Donna.....sheesh. Prayers that there IS a UTI or something treatable with Buddy. At least his staying with you for now will be less stressful.

{{{{hugs}}}}
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

While I'm HOPING it's a UTI which can be fixed with medicine, I think it might be a litter issue. Maybe he doesn't like Feline Pine. In which case I'll change it. My cats don't have a problem when I switch litters. He's smart enough to jump up on the fridge when Moo tries to show his dominance.

I don't know. Maybe it's fate. Maybe he's MEANT to be my cat. Maybe it's RB Casey "Bubba Dude" coming back as Buddy. I don't know anymore.

Oh no!

I was just going to say that it's wonderful that Buddy found a good furrever home, and now this!

I cannot see why some people still want to declaw their cats, it's such a cruel act! Well, maybe it's better for Buddy that he did not go there after all.

Guess his purrfect new home is still waiting out there...

Kirsten