Thread: Easter Lillies

Easter Lillies

YAY!
    I have 2 Easter Lillies growing in the pot I have in the pond. After the plant died I assumed all was lost, so I put the pot in the pond to grow Tomatoless tomato plants (I just like the smell of the plant in my room).

Well the central air killed all my tomato plants
    & I was too lazy to remove the pot. & last week I saw 4 green things.

This week I have 2 1 inch Easter Lillies growing like mad & 2 unknown plants which r super skinny & odd looking. I know its tomato plants, its has leaves already at 1 inch & they r pointy like grass.

I'm excited to find out what cool plant I have

If u didn't notice I LOVE plants. I have 2 baby trees growing onto of my computer

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Keep in mind that if you have cats, lillies are highly poisonous to them. Even a tiny amount of ingested lily is enough to cause irreversable kidney damage. If the lily is long gone, (they are perrenials) it's fun to see what strange things are growing instead. I had a huge pumpkin patch grow from my compost pile one year, and ended up with a perfect 32lb. pumpkin. It was grwoing on the chainlink fence at the back of the yard, and I had to rig up a platform to keep it from coming off the vine too soon. Another time I had a tiny cantaloupe growing in the garden!
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

I don't have any pets that'll eat it, unless my fish grow legs

I never got pumpkins to grow, they kept dying

I want to plant a garden at my new house next spring, tomatos r the #1 plant being planted & green beans. Those r 2 veggies that I can get to grow nicely