Thread: Winnie

Winnie

Winnie, what a beautiful girl you are! It sounds like you have a very active and fun life! Congratulations on DOTD! Have a great day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Winnie, you are a lovely, blonde girl and I would just love to see you running that agility course! My Goldens were too scared of the equipment to ever do it successfully!

What a wonderful sister you were to Holly, keeping her active and happy during the last half of her life. NOw you are there to keep your family company and busy!

Congratulations, Winnie, on being the Dog of the Day. You are one terrific golden girl!!!!

Winnie

What a beautiful baby you are. Your hair is so pretty. Good to hear you have a family that loves you very much. Congratulations on DOTD. Hope you have a wonderful life.
    LHCamry

Oh Winnie... what can I say? I'm just in love . I look at that picture of beautiful you, obviously filled with joy as you whip through the course, and I can't stop smiling! You look so agile, my big golden boy Tommy looks more like a clumsy horse when he runs . Obviously you've got brains to match that stunning golden beauty, none of those airhead blonde jokes hold water when it comes to you! But most touching of all was your Mom's description of how you helped Holly, inspiring her and giving her the spirit and will to keep up with you in all you did after her surgery. I know you must miss her dearly, but you gave her a wonderful gift while on Earth: a second youth. I know she's grateful to you Winnie, smiling that bully smile from the Rainbow Bridge as she watches over you and Mom. I bet you and your young golden friend have a blast romping around too! Winnie, I hope today you have an EXTRA special day in the spotlight with lots of yummy treats and all the loving you could hope for; knowing goldens, that's a lot! Congratulations Winnie, on being our simply stunning, gorgeous, GOLDEN Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Winnie, what a beautiful action shot in your Dog of the Day photo. You can just see the joy in your face.

May your day be filled with joy, treats and maybe a little swimming and squirrel chasing (good girl for letting them go_!

Love, hugs and kisses to you sweetheart.

Winnie,

Oh you should know how much I love Goldens!!! I have one myslef whom I love very much. Buddy is my everything- and it sounds like you are your owners everything as well. You are a very gorgeous girl, who truly deserves to be todays DOTD. You are truly amazing! Good job on keeping active with your agility training. It's too bad you can't play with Buddy sometime (my Golden), he shares commen interests with you- he loves swimming and food! Winnie, I hope you have a great day! May it be full of lots of love, treats and fun things! You are an amazing DOTD! Oh, and you live in Ontario- me too! By the way, Buddy gives kisses.

~ Highschool rox ur socks!! Highschool is so amazing and I love it. Hi to everyone on Pet Talk, I know I have not been on for a while, I'm just busy. All of you here that I know rock! Keep up being friendly, posting on Pet Talk and havin fun. Buddy sends kisses. ~

CONGRATULATIONS WINNIE!

First let me say how sorry I am to hear that your dear playmate Holly passed, that's never easy.
    But it sure sounds like you've made a great friend in Mandy and I'm sure the two of you will have lots of fun days together

I bet you are loving all the agility and obedience and from the looks of your picture I bet your in the top of your class!

Enjoy today girl, because you are our special Dog of the Day!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Hi there beautiful Winnie! I am so sorry you lost your friend You sound like you're really good at agility! You enjoy your special day, honey!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Winnie, how gorgeous you are!! I love agility dogs and you look like you're very good at it. Congrats, Winnie, to being the very beautiful DOTD! We hope you enjoy your day and get lots of treats, hugs, kisses, and get to run around with your Golden friend!!
    Tucker, Fuji, and their big sis in The Land of 10,000 Lakes!

Oh Winnie, you are a beautiful girl!!!! Wow, and you look really good at agiligy too!! Enjoy your special day!

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

Oh Winnie, what a pretty pretty girl you are. Very agile too in your wonderful picture. I would love to see you chasing a squirrel, I'll bet you are so cute. Sister Holly must be watching down on you and glad to see you still having such a good time. Hope you continue living the good life with your loving family, and congratulations on being our DOTD.

Beautiful Winnie! This Retriever loving heart leapt with joy when your beautiful photo popped up on my screen What a spectacular shot of you in action! How you must "wow" the crowd when you perform at your obedience and agility trials! Wnat an amzaing athlete you are! Winnie, I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your and your family's beloved furkid, Holly. What a VERY special, most courageious and inspirational pup she was, a best friend to you and to your humans both. I'm sure today she is looking down upon you all from the Rainbow Bridge, so happy and proud to see you being honored here today She waits patioently there for you and your people sweetheart, until that happy day when you all are reunited in love! How blessed your family has been to have their lives graced by two such special doggies! I hope that today, your well earned day of honor you, your proud humans and best doggie bud Mandy are all enjoying a very happy day of celebration!!! Congratualtions to you beautiful Winnie, our most beautiful and deserving DOG OF THE DAY!!! Lots of hugs and kisses to you, sweetheart

Winnie,
    I don't think I've ever seen a dog as beautiful as you are. Enjoy being DOTD.

*Eyes bulge out & jaw opens wide*. Winnie, my love, you are the epitome of Golden Beauty inside and out. Your awesome photo just blew me away! Congratulations on your special Day!

I've been Boooo'd!

Beautiful Winnie, I'm so sorry I'm a day late in congratulating you for being our Dog of the Day. I'm sure your loving family had a great celebration for you. My love for Goldens goes back 30 years and you are an example of everything that makes them special: sweet, smart, devoted companions and gorgeous.
    A big hug to you from us.

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..