Thread: Winnie

Winnie

Winnie......You are very beautiful. You are so lucky to have a family that loves you very much. Also they are very lucky to have found a little girl as special as you are. Condratulations on DOTD.
    I got to see how pretty you are. Hope you and your family will have many wonderful years together.
    LHCamry

Winnie, you are just the cutest little pupster! How lucky your family is to have found you and how wonderful of them to rescue you! I would love to see your brindled coat up close, it must be very beautiful! Maybe we'll run into you some day in Central Park as I don't live far from there! I'll keep my eyes peeled for a gorgeous brindled scottie girl this summer!!
    Congrats on being today's Dog of the Day!!

WINNIE the wonder dog!!

YOU ARE SO CUTE!! My husband has always wanted a scottie... and I definatelly know why. You have to be the cutest pup around.

CONGRATULATIONS being DOTD! I hope you have a wonderful day today full of extra yummy treats.

I am so glad you have been rescued into a happy home...
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

CONGRATULATIONS WINNIE!

A beautiful brindle girl to start out the moring, how lucky are we today?!

Winnie you are quite the cutie pie and sound like you really have a zest for life (and for riding in the car!)
    I'm so glad that you've gotten a wonderful forever home that you can spend the rest of your days with!

Enjoy your day girl

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

*Living with the Hillbillies* Southern West Virginia
    Winnie you are such a beautiful and special girl!

Congrats on being DOTD!!!

What a sexy New York girl!! Winnie, you are so beautiful with your special coat and gorgeous little face. Winnie ROCKS! Congrats to Wonderful WINNIE!!

Good Afternoon to you beautiful Miss Winnie! What a stylin' New York pup you are! Sounds like you're living the best of all worlds...enjoying the razzle dazzle of "the city" during the week and on weekends, nothing but fresh air, sunshine, room to run and of course, squirrels to chase

I'm so happy to know that you finally found two devoted humans who would love you forever and always! You, like every pup, deserves nothing less! And your humans are equally blessed to have beautiful you in their lives!

Congratulations to you beautiful Winnie, our chic and sophisticated Scottie Dog of the Day! Enjoy your well earned day celeb, sweetheart! I'm sure your Mom and Dad have a very special night out on the town planned for their beloved girl! And Winnie, say hi! to my ol' hometown for me, would you??? Hugs to you precious Winnie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

A very special beastie indeedy!

Oh Winnie, I have a very special fondness for adorable little bearded dogs such as yourself! You are such a beauty with your unusual brindle coat!

I hope you are extra spoiled today wonderful Winnie-BEAUTIFUL dog of the day!

Winnie

You are indeed a great dog and a great looking. You are probably as good as you look. Keep it up. Martha