Thread: Cat Rescue to the rescue!

Hybrid View

Cat Rescue to the rescue!

I swear I am NEVER venturing out of doors to go shopping ever again unless I am wearing my Cat Rescue T-shirt! Remember how at Thanksgiving I got a free turkey thanks to my cat rescue sweatshirt? Well, tonight I ran out of kitten food. Not one piece of kibble anywhere and everyone (Pouncer included) was staring at me with hunger in their eyes. They were crying the pitiful scream of starvaton. MEOOOOOWWWWWWW. They turned their noses up at the cat food... soooooo.... I remembered that I had a coupon for a free 3lb. bag of Nutro kitten food. I grabbed just the coupon and ran out the door for a quick run t the pet store to get my free bag.

I ran into the store and said "Do you have Nutro kitten food?" and the sales girl led me to the kitten area. I noticed while checking the coupon to make sure I was buying the right sized bag that the coupon expired Dec 31st! The sales lady looked at my shirt and said "oh you volunteer for One by One?" I was amazed she knew that until I relaized what shirt I had on. She then tore the top part of the coupon off that had the date and held it up and said "You must be careful when opening the envelope, these coupons are easy to rip. "

So, once again, my shirt got me something free that I shouldn;t have had any rights to getting for free. I got a $7 bag of kitten food this time! I solemnly swear to always wear my cat rescue shirts forevermore while shopping!

Re: Cat Rescue to the rescue!

Originally posted by catnapper
    "You must be careful when opening the envelope, these coupons are easy to rip. "

It pays to be "clumsy"????
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

That was so sweet of the sales girl to do that for you and I agree that you must wear that t-shirt everytime you go shopping.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

It is wonderful that she was willing to do that for you. Hope you have a closet full of those shirts!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Now that is COOL!! I think maybe you should have a closet full of these shirts!

That was so nice,of her,to do that,yesterday,the Petcetera,took 6 dollars,in coupons,on the Eukanuba Cat Food X Mas Tins,as they know,that I have a Lot Of Cats,and feed the strays!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Catnapper,

I have a bag of Iams kitten food that Mandy won't touch. It's a full bag, and I've got some samples from the vet. If you give me your address, I'll send it to you. Hey, friends share!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!