Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lucky and Louie are HERE!!

Lucky and Louie are HERE!!

I made the drive to Kevlins to pick up the "boys" today since they are scheduled to go Thursday to get their shots and neutered by a vet over here where I live at "stray cat" rates. I have looked forwards to having them and getting to spend time with them but I only have ONE week and they have to go back with my girls since it is almost time for me to go back to work.

I can not tell you how SWEET these two boys are! I handled and held and cuddled with both of them while I visited with Kev and they love it! They made the ride (app. 1 hour) back to my house with not even a peep out of them. They settled in their new kennel on their new bed I made and laid back to enjoy the ride over here.. Now they are settleing in, in my sewing room...

Chester and Giz KNOW there is somebody in there!!

This is Louie, look what a handsome boy!

And our PT miracle boy LUCKY!! Sweet Lucky!

There are more pictures further down this thread of them.
    Last edited by Laura's Babies; 11-01-2004 at 07:58 AM.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Hi there sweet boys!!! You are so handsome, and I know you will enjoy your visit with Laura and Company!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Such handsome boys. Any prospects of a home, or a travel plan to get them to Leslie? I didn't realize that Louie has white hind paws! Please give them lots of kisses, and scritches from me!
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

OMG! Must-Have-Lucky!!!!! What a handsome sweetie!

It's good to see them again. I'm glad Lucky is healthy and happy now. Hopefully they will find a furever home soon.

Enjoy your time with them Laura. They look like real sweeties.

From Decker with Love

Aw, all of them are such cute kitties! I can't wait until I have my very own cat to cuddle. There is about nothing better than a cat's purr.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

I dont really know the story of these 2 boys...

But they sure are very handsome and look very lovable. I like Louie, he looks like my kinda cat Good luck with them. ps- Giz is looking as beautiful as ever.

Thank you so much Michelle!

Please be responsible, spay and neuter your pets!

I've been BOO'd!!! Thanks Lori!

Laura, they look totally happy! Sorry but I have been not feeling well, sent you a pm re: L and L's travel plans- we need to clarify somethings, no? I look forward to these boys if no louisiannan's want them! Jan has connections and has promised to start as soon as we know they are on their way!!! Do they let you cuddle them? just curious cuz they look so cuddleable!!! Thank you one million times for all your research! You done good! Everyone loves lucky and louie!

They sure are a couple of cuties!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Leslie, these two boys are complete cuddle bunnies, they love to snuggle and are the sweetiest babies anybody could want! I have fallen in love with them and they haven't been here 24 hours yet!! They beg for attention and love to be picked up and loved on, purring like 18 wheelers when you do. Kevlin has done a great job with them in that dept.!!! They are as playful as can be too, playing with the toys you give them and having a ball. Whoever ends up with these two are going to be some very LUCKY people and will have everything they ever wanted in a kitty baby! I have pm'ed you about the vet and travel plans...

More pictures of "Our Boys". This one is just to show the white on Louie.he turned his head as I snapped the camera but you can still see his white spots.

The PT miracle boy, Lucky.....

He loves his new kennel and bed!

YAY! Welcome home, boys!

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    This picture is adorable! He's making the dreamiest eyes at the camera, and I can almost hear his roaring purr right through the screen!

Extra extra kisses for me please??
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Today, while my crew was doing their afternoon nap thing, I went get Lucky and brought him in the living room and sat on the sofa with him. We cuddled and loved for a hour. He is so comfrotable cuddeling and loving on you, lays that head back and looks at you soooo sweet and just lays there purring. Geeeezzzz, he is just to darn sweet! Louie is even sweetier. Tomorrow naptime for my crew, I will do that with him.

My daughter came over and met them today and she could not get over how sweet they both are either. She picked them up and got cuddles from both.

These two love bugs will be ready for adoption next week!! Sooooo, Catnapper, are you serious? Cuz if you are, I could fly one to you instead of here to Boston!!! Of course you have your pick!!!
    All pters! Anyone with any possible leads or is interested in adopting these boys or a boy, they come with a clean bill of health and apperently a clean bill of cat emotional well- being as well!!! (esp given what they went through before this great family took them in!).

Lucky and Louie are great cats.And so pretty.Pettalk is so great of a website.So many are being sent to nice homes because of this website.I hope travel plans and everything else goes well.

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix