Thread: Lucky and Louie

Lucky and Louie

Drinking water upstairs. togetherness.

And Louie lounging

Louie and Marshall

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

Carla,

They look wonderful!!! So glad they got a furrrever home, unlike ANOTHER cat who was left behind.

Great job!! Give them kisses and headbumpies from me.

Donna

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

It appears that Marshall gets along with everyone. Such a sweetie.

Love seeing the L & L boys living it up in Massachusetts. Have they seen snow yet?

Originally posted by moosmom
    Carla,

They look wonderful!!! So glad they got a furrrever home, unlike ANOTHER cat who was left behind.

Great job!! Give them kisses and headbumpies from me.

Donna
    Which other cat?Or just in general.
    Yes,I think they really are happy here.They really turned out great.A couple bad habbits at first but no more.They are just like all the others now.Only more lovable.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

Originally posted by Grace
    It appears that Marshall gets along with everyone. Such a sweetie.

Love seeing the L & L boys living it up in Massachusetts. Have they seen snow yet?
    L&L seem to love looking outside at the snow: )
    Marshall is the sweetest cat I've ever known.Thank you Jan for saving his life and bringing him to my home.

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Originally posted by catfamily
    L&L seem to love looking outside at the snow: )
    Marshall is the sweetest cat I've ever known.Thank you Jan for saving his life and bringing him to my home.
    No THANK YOU Carla for adopting the poor baby! He was one amazing rescue all alone as a newborn in that huge marsh. Bottle babies are just the sweetest ever! And thank you for adopting Tucker, and Madeline, and Lucky, and Louie, and can't ever forget to thank you for adopting Birdie! You and Mike are wonderful to open your home and hearts to so many needy cats! L&L look so happy in all the pictures...and the second one of Louie is purrfect for the Purrno thread! Thanks for posting new pictures!
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Look at those boys! Carla you ahve given those two sweeties such a wonderful home. Those two sure blessed in so many ways. I'm with Jan; you and Mike are awsome to take in so many and give them such a great home.

Boy, they certainly have made themselves at home.

Great pictures!

From Decker with Love

Lucky and Louie

I just can't believe how big they are getting. They appear to be happier with a family who cares. The people that through them 2 boys out, Have done it again and I have intervened again but this time the Little Guy is gonna become mine. They said he would not use the litter box, he has been here 3 days now and I see he is useing the Litter box they must have not scooped the box. Just waiting about another week and almost bet the brother will be put out. Thanks again catfamily for taking L & L into your home. http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthre...threadid=68660 he is a must see if you haven't seen him. Wish there was a list the the law enforcement could make people like my neibor's not own pets.
    Dusty Forever Home.
    May You Rest In Peace Princess

Those boys look great! They sure do love each other!

Lovely pics of the cats drinking together!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Lucky,and Louie,are certainly,enjoying thier New Furr Ever Home,and combined,2 Million Payback,Good wishes,are coming from this Dynamic Cat Duo!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS