View Poll Results: What type of peanut butter do you prefer?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Creamy

27 51.92%
  • Chunky

15 28.85%
  • Extra Chunky

7 13.46%
  • I don't like peanut butter.

3 5.77%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Creamy, Chunky, or Extra Chunky....How do you like your peanut butter?

Creamy, Chunky, or Extra Chunky....How do you like your peanut butter?

I was hungry and just went downstairs to eat a little snack. I ended up eating a few crackers with peanut butter. Eating peanut butter got me thinking of a new thread idea.

My parents love extra chunky peanut butter, and always have to buy that. My brother really doesn't care.........as long as its peanut butter. I honestly like chunky and extra chunky too, but I always ask my parents to buy creamy when they go shopping. For some reason, I prefer creamy. If you ask me why, I don't know. I guess its because its easier to spread. Its also more sticky. He he. Ok, I am kidding on that part.

So, how do you like your peanut butter? Do you like it creamy, chunky, or extra chunky, or do you not like peanut butter at all? Just wondering.

I much prefer creamy. For some reason the chunks really bother me.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

I like all peanut butter!

Originally posted by Uabassoon
    I much prefer creamy. For some reason the chunks really bother me.
    Me too. They bother me especially when they are in a peanut butter & jelly sandwich.

Hey... where's the "inside a Reece's Cup" option?

Peanut butter has never passed these lips and ...unless stranded on a desert island with no other option....never will. I can NOT bear the thought of peanut butter. BTW.... I have never eaten jelly either. Creeps me out to even think of eating either one.

Peanut butter is great.. I love all sorts but extra chunky is my favorite I guess. Creamy can be quite boring.

I try to buy a different kind each time, for variety. Its been a long time since baking any, but I believe peanut butter cookies uses the creamy kind.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

I like creamy. I find chunky too annoying to spread or something hehe

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

I like all peanut butter. I tend to eat creamy more, but I do enjoy the chunky.
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Originally posted by Pam
    Me too. They bother me especially when they are in a peanut butter & jelly sandwich.
    Same here! And I LOVE peanut butter & jelly sandwiches!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

I'll eat any kind of peanut butter. I'm not big on processed peanut butter, though, like in reese's cups or butterfinger. I like to eat creamy peanut butter on crackers or celery. But, on sandwiches or apples, I like crunchy! My favorite peanut butter is smucker's natural. The oil separates and floats to the top and you have to mix it. But, it doesn't have "bad fats." Or something like that. whatever, it tastes good.

Thanks, Dogz!

"...when does sometimes turn into all the time...." Joe Pisapia

"We all start off as strangers, it's where we end up that counts." Jennifer Beals, Four Rooms

"And I find it kind of funny...I find it kind of sad...The dreams in which I’m dying Are the best I’ve ever had" Tears for Fears, Mad World

"The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong with the world" Dr Paul Farmer

I like pretty much any kind of peanut butter. However, I *never* buy it, just because I think it is so gross calorie and fat wise. I can feel my thighs widening just by looking at the jar. Ugh.

I can't handle the chunks, at all.

I don't eat it too often, but when I do it has to be creamy
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

Originally posted by Cookiebaker
    I like pretty much any kind of peanut butter. However, I *never* buy it, just because I think it is so gross calorie and fat wise. I can feel my thighs widening just by looking at the jar. Ugh.
    Oh its not THAT bad calorie-wise. Just important to keep the quantity in mind. Too much of anything isn't good. But peanut butter is a good source of protein and vitamin E, and its a much, MUCH healthier *spread* than butter, cream cheese, mayo, etc. I keep count of my calories when trying to lose weight, and have noticed, many times, that other foods tend to beat my calorie limit WAY before poor little peanut butter. He he....As long as you eat small quantaties, that shouldn't be an issue. Nuts are good for you in limited quantities, and that's all peanut butter is! Nuts!

Edwina's Secretary, you REALLY don't like peanut butter and jelly? I don't know what I would do without them!
    Last edited by popcornbird; 05-13-2004 at 10:37 PM.