Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Yet another change in plans?

Yet another change in plans?

I know that I had mentioned before that I was considering moving out to Chicago after graduation in a few months. Well, Josh and I were sitting down a couple days ago and we each rattled off a few places we would want to live. I decided that as much as I would love to live in Chicago, that's not going to happen. lol.

Anyway, after quite awhile of deliberating and whatnot...we've come up with a couple different places. The top of both our lists consisted of San Diego, CA. I know we still have awhile before we will be moving out there, but I figure why not fill you guys in.

When I go out there to see my brother, Josh is now considering coming with me so we can check it out. I'm so excited....I absolutely love San Diego.

I know...another totally pointless thread made by me.

It's not pointless, we like to hear how everything is going!

Maybe you and Julie could get together if you moved there!

Keep us updated

Will do!

Originally posted by Dogz
    Maybe you and Julie could get together if you moved there!
    That's the plan!!
    So, you *might* move out to San Diego...permantley? Or did I read your post wrong.

That's cool, Brooke. I'd prefer San Diego to Chicago, too. It always helps when you and your SO are on the same page.

Nope...you read it perfectly right, Jules. It's not a sure thing, but we are really considering it. Like I've said before, I grew up there and absolutely loved it....I'd give anything to move back there.

Awesome!
    San Diego isn't far from me, maybe 3 hours at the most. If you and Josh really do decide to move over here, we would definitely have to try and meet up.

Definitely.

San Diego is awesome. That is so exciting that you are able to pick where you want to live. When I was younger, I was to intimidated to do that, and I regret that. Now, I'm pretty much to established to pick up and move somewhere cool.

At first I was pretty unsure about it, I wanted to just stay in Key West and live near my parents lol. I think after Josh and I got engaged though, I've become more and more independent. If it was just me wanting to move out to San Diego, it wouldn't happen...but I think it helps that I won't be alone in it all.

I wish I could choose where I wanted to live. lol. But, now that I'm in California, I'll most likely just stay put. I don't like to move far away from family, and be all alone. But if I wanted to move somewhere...it would be Florida.

Florida definitely isn't bad, lol. If California doesn't work out, I would be back here in a flash. Wouldn't it be ironic if I moved out to San Diego and then you moved down here? haha. Yeah...sure, nevermind...just ignore my stupid thoughts. Ay...lol

I've never been to Florida...but I'm hoping someday. Haha, nah I don't think I'll be moving out of state anytime soon. It's okay Brookie, I have random thoughts too.

Oh yay, we can have random cool thoughts together! Yeah man.

Oooh, and maybe you should come visit all of us down here! haha.