Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Spiders

Spiders

Ok..I don't mean to whine or anything but I -hate- spiders. I can't believe how sissy I get around them, I just get chills looking at them. Within the last 24 hrs, 3 spiders have be crawling along my wall, right ABOVE my bed. Of course, I freak out and think its going to crawl in my bed and on me as I sleep and I'll wake up. (I cant tell you how many nightmares I've had where I wake up thinking there are spiders in my bed -_-) So last night my bro comes up and kills 2 of them..then tonight another one in the same spot. But my dad or bro wouldn't kill it cause they were busy I hate feeling so useless I wish I could just work up the nerve to kill it. I tried it once actually and it fell on me and I started screaming -embarassed- and my dad comes running up thinking I was dying or something I'm gonna sleep in Zekeys bed tonight (normal size bed..didn't mean those little dog ones.. that might be hard.) but he crawled RIGHT behind me bed..and disapeared..so he must be in my sheets..waiting to kill me or something. URG. Sorry for whining and being a coward

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

I get so gross feeling when *ANY* bugs are in my house, especially cockroaches.

Bugs/Insects/Whatever freak me out, Eeep!

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

eeeeewwww! i dont like spiders at all! there are so many of them in our new house. there was one on the back of my door the other day. and one in the sink when i was about to wash my dishes yesterday morning. i dont like them because iam afraid they will bite me. i dont like bugs in general.
    no offense to you buggie lovers

Whats weird is, I almost never find them anywhere BUT my room right by my bed. Same place all the time. Must be a nest or something, stupid things..

Originally posted by slleipnir
    Whats weird is, I almost never find them anywhere BUT my room right by my bed. Same place all the time. Must be a nest or something, stupid things..
    Ok, let's not talk about nests of spiders!

Originally posted by micki76
    Ok, let's not talk about nests of spiders!

yuck!!!!!!!!! and i was just about to go to bed!

Spiders don't bother me in the least! But keep those cockroaches away from me!!!

I don't like spiders either. And I also can not kill them, no matter what size they are. So....if my brother or dad are not around to bail me out...... I vaccuum them!!!! Bye bye spiders.

Spiders are my WORST fear!!! I'm terrified of the little beasts! I can't kill them either. I'm afraid of the crunch, or that the spider will run my way before I get it. Whenever I'm forced to kill them, I'll take a shoe, and as I am going to slam it on the spider, I drop it on top of it and scream.

When you get up in the morning, rearrange your room and vacuum. Believe me, it will make you feel so much better.

I found this gross little wormy thing in my bed tonight. So tomorrow I'm going to do a little bit of extra cleaning!
    I've been BOO'd!

I hate spiders too! I don't know why, but I especially hate the dead dried up ones. You know, the skeletons. They freak me out. The bad part is that there are often spider nests in the phone cables when I'm working. You'd be disgusted if I told you how I get rid of them.

Originally posted by Tonya
    You'd be disgusted if I told you how I get rid of them.
    *Raises hand* I wanna know! I wanna know!
    I've been BOO'd!

me too...

I am deathly afraid of spiders! I've tried killing the little ones, but they do that jumping thing and the scares the heck out of me! One time Brian was trying to get one from our vaulted ceiling in the living room with a broom stick and well the spider came falling down and ran behind the couch. I screamed and ran into the bedroom and refused to come out. (It was a big daddy longlegs, btw). Our spiders tend to like to hang out in the crack of the wall by the shower, so I need to do a spider check before I can shower. I think I could talk forever about them too...yuck!!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Thanks for the lovely story PCB while I eat Actually that reminds me. The other day when my brother picked them up in a tissue, he crunches them (yes you could hear it too -_-) and says 'ah, nice n' crisp' or something..gross..I hate that noise.

Heh, I could go on and on about spider stories too. esp seeing they love me so much

I need to do a spider check before I can shower
    Me too.. Actually I got in once and found one on the shower curtain. So I was stuck...couldn't get out! Scary moment..

Spiders - grrrrrrrrr

I hate spiders tooo!!!!!!! grrrrrr ..........

Liga(me),Carreras(gordon setter),Simba(the cat),Felix(bun),Aisha & Nila(ratties),Ellie(guinea piggy)