Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Precious Pepper!

Precious Pepper!

Awww KAK, I'm so glad your lovebug made it into the spotlight. What a precious, handsome soul. I'm sure he's smiling down on you right now, remembering all the warmth and love you gave to him.

{{hugs}} to you and your furcrew, Tracey. And Pepper, bask in the heavenly delight you so much deserve. We love you, your mommy, and your fur family. Rest sweetly, gentle one.

Pepper!!

How great it is to see the sweet face of a PTer's beloved kitty!

How I cried at your passing, but it's comforting to know you are happy and healthy at the bridge

Here's to you, Pepper!!

What a beautiful tribute to our beloved Pepper. Glad to see him honored as Cat of the Day! We were all saddened by his passing, and it's a comfort to know he's happy and well at the bridge.

Aaaaww Pepper what a wonderful tribute for you!!!

I am sure you'll celebrate at RB today...have fun!!!

KAK, he was such a wonderful character and I loved to read his story...he's a purrrrfect COTD and will live on in all our hearts and memories!!!
    You have learned enough to see that cats are much like you and me. ( T.S. Eliot)

Pepper what a wonderful surprised to see you honored as COTD . Your meowme will be so proud of her loverbug.

Have fun at the RB sweet Pepper we still miss you !

Former User Guest
    Oh sweet Pepper, hope you have a party there at the Bridge today, as we honour you as our Cat Of The Day. You are missed Pepper...

Congrats Pepper, gorgeous cat of the day.

Tracey, Pepper was a handsome boy, I know you'll miss him terribly. (((((((((Tracey)))))))))

What a joy to see Pepper as Cat of the Day! He was such a doll. He will enjoy the honor with all the other pettalk pets at the bridge!

Pepper, I am thinking of you very often. I still remember the time when you were sitting in your beautiful cat tree. I am convinced you have a much nicer cat tree with green leaves at Rainbow Bridge

Dear, dear handsome Pepper, you are very missed here on the Earth, but I am sure, we will meet you one day at the Bridge.

Dear Pepper, you may be gone, but not forgotten! We hope you're happy and free of pain at the RB. What an honour to see you here today as our wonderful Cat of the Day.

Rest in peace sweet Pepper.

Hugs to you Johanna!

Fister, John and Randi

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Its great to see Pepper. I am sorry at his passing. He will be playing hard now!
    "A cat cannot see directly under its nose. This is why the cat cannot seem to find tidbits on the floor."

Pepper, I am so sorry I never got to know you on PT, as you passed to the RB before I joined.

You certainly were such a blessing to your Meowmie, and you will be kept alive forever in the hearts of all the PetTalkers here who remember you so fondly!

Have an extra special day at the Rainbow Bridge today sweetie!

((((HUGS)))) from Julie and Ally

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

It's lovely to see your beautiful Pepper honoured today. I never knew Pepper while he was here, but I've seen lots of pictures of him that you've posted since I joined. I particularly like his "airplane ears". You obviously loved him very much indeed and it's so sad that he was with you for such a short time.

You've still got four wonderful cats to help you celebrate today though so give them extra treats today and cuddle them silly!!

What a great memorial for Pepper, to have him star as the Sunday Cat of the Day! He was certainly a handsome fellow.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Oh, dear Pepper, beautiful boy, it is wonderful to see you as our Sunday Cat of The Day. We miss you and will always remember.

{{Hugs to you Tracey}}

Chris