Thread: Precious Pepper!

Precious Pepper!

Hi there Pepper and Krista! Happy Pet of the Day to you both!
    You are one beautiful bunny, Pepper; inside and out!!! I love that pretty, pink collar you're sporting; so stylish! I so enjoyed reading your young Mom's loving, heartfelt tribute to her bestest friend and loving companion! Every creature should be so lucky to have a human as responsible, caring, and loving as yours! Then again, it's not hard falling head over heels in love with a bunny as sweet as you! I think your Mom Krista has found her furry soul mate in you Pepper, and you in her! What fun times you two will be sharing, what wonderful memories you'll be making, over the years! I'm so happy to hear that all of your litter mates found there way to loving homes as well! And better yet, you and your Mom get to stay in touch and visit them! What a wonderful story, what a happy ending!!!

Thanks for the big smiles, sweetheart! I hope you and your wonderful Mommy Krista enjoy a very special, fun filled Pet of the Day...and many, many more happy, love filled years together! Cuddles and little kisses to you precious Pepper, our very special and most deserving, "top pet!"

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Pepper what a gorgeous bunny you are!!!

I can see why your loving human, Krista loves you so much! Who could resist your sweet face?
    How wonderful that your babies all live close by and she can visit them. I hope you both enjoy your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pepper, you are such a cutie! I like your grey and white coat and your pink collar. I'd love to reach through the monitor and pet you! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to you, precious Pepper!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

How darling you are, Pepper! Your devoted guardian should take a video of you riding in the basket to visit your babies . . . too cute! Hope your day of honour was lots of fun!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs