Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am crying right now...

I am crying right now...

My parents got rid of my cats.

They're gone.

They took them away while I was gone at school.

I am crying so hard...

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Oh my goodness! that is so sad. I'm so sorry you have to go through this.
    -babolaypo

Only that which is the other gives us fully unto ourselves.
    -Sri Yogananda

It's important to have an end to journey toward but it's the journey that matters in the end.
    -Ursula Leguin

Oh no, that is horrible!
    I'm sorry to hear that. I can't help wondering why they were taken away, but anyway, I'm so sorry.
    {{{Hugs}}}
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

My mom said they are too hard to take care of...

I hate my family so much.

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Shouldn't your mom have talked to you about it? I'm SO sry to hear that ,thats horrible!! Hugs!

Misty loves you! Do you love misty?Awww, look at that cute face! Who can resist?

My poor baby... she probably so scared and so lonely...

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

I am so sorry to hear about this. That seems pretty mean and unfair. I hope they were adopted out to a home, and not to a shelter.

Yeah they were adopted into a home... it still doesn't make me feel any better tho...

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

No, of course not, ***smile***, but, maybe there are some things you can talk to your parents about that might make this not a permanent thing???

In the short term, maybe your mum will let you visit her, so you can give her a cuddle.

In the long term, talk to your parents.

I can't think of any suggestions to help

Thinking of you, hopeing your parents will come round.

OMG, I'm terribly sorry......that was sooo mean and unfair! She should've talked to you about this first, if that happened to me, I would be very mad too.That's just so unfair of your parents, I am so sorry Do you think there's any chance your parents will let you get them back? and the new owner of them? Ask if you could visit them.
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

OMG! How could they do that? I never even knew you had cats. I thought you only had Abby. I'm so sorry. Do your parents have a reason? Did they discuss this earlier or just took them away with no notice? I think its very harsh to just take them away without discussing or even mentioning it earlier, because that's such a shock. How long did you have the cats? Didn't your parents love them?

Ps. I don't think you should say that about your mom though. That's a very harsh word. I wouldn't even use it for my enemy. She's your mother, no matter what. Its wrong to say such things about her, even though she did a VERY cruel thing.
    Last edited by popcornbird; 05-27-2003 at 05:46 PM.

How incredibly sad, i cant imagine ever doing such a thing, why did your parents not discuss this with you? maybe they are finding it too hard financially to cope with the cats, but they should have at least told you so.
    I cant believe they could be so cruel to you and the cats, poor babies, they must wonder what the heck is going on.
    You take care and a big hug to you, i really feel for you, this is awful.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I'm so sorry That must be soo hard. My friends dad did the exact thing to her with her dog. She, her whole life, wanted a dog SO much and when she finally got it, he took him away while she was at school. I really don't think parents should do that, you should, if you have to get rid of them, be able to say goodbye or w/e..I would die if someone did that to me and I didn't get to say goodbye
    Also, you shouldn't say that about your family, you might not like them right now but you shouldn't say things that sometimes you might not be able to take back just because your mad at them

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

I'm so very sorry. I can't think of anything to say right now that will make it better.

These are not the droids you were looking for