Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OMG!!! *crying with joy*

OMG!!! *crying with joy*

Rob got a better job!!!
    Its a 75,000 job!!! thats 4600/mo after tax!!!
    Now I don't have to worry about working retail or overtime.

Our life has been so great the past month. First we move to a better city, get our first house, Rob gets a good job. Now Rob gets a MUCH better job, I'm balling my eyes out with joy.

I grew up in poverty with a decent caring family. Rob grew up ok with a horrible family. I lived with his family for 4yrs & wished I would get hit by a bus just so I could get away from them.

Now we can have a nice life. Were eatting lots of veggies (which Robs never had & I've lacked the past 4yrs) & now can buy even better quality of foods.

Our 20k debit will be done in no time & the 8k owing in credit cards (from the move). I'm so happy I'm crying!

Quote Originally Posted by king2005
    Rob got a better job!!!
    Its a 75,000 job!!! thats 4600/mo after tax!!!
    Now I don't have to worry about working retail or overtime.

Our life has been so great the past month. First we move to a better city, get our first house, Rob gets a good job. Now Rob gets a MUCH better job, I'm balling my eyes out with joy.

I grew up in poverty with a decent caring family. Rob grew up ok with a horrible family. I lived with his family for 4yrs & wished I would get hit by a bus just so I could get away from them.

Now we can have a nice life. Were eatting lots of veggies (which Robs never had & I've lacked the past 4yrs) & now can buy even better quality of foods.

Our 20k debit will be done in no time & the 8k owing in credit cards (from the move). I'm so happy I'm crying!
    Congrats and see thing's will work out in the end for ya...

Sending a big hug for you I know how it feels Tim has just gotten back to his job and its great no kids to pay for the 30,000 from his last surjury should be done in no time and then , I can think about buying a house . Yahoo.
    I've been boo'dMerlin my angel

They say good things come to those who wait, I am thrilled for you both, it sounds as if you have turned the corner now and only great things are in your future for the both of you, CONGRATS to Rob on his job and keep smiling.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Congratulations, I am so happy for you.

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Congrats from a fellow canadian!!Good luck in your new life ahead!!

Felix's Catster Page- http://www.catster.com/?150963

Felix's Website Page- http://www.felinefelix.piczo.com

Beer's Dogster Page- http://www.dogster.com/?168340

Thanks everyone

Congratulations!!

That's great news! I'm so happy for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congratulations! That's wonderful news!
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

Congrats!!! This is great news!!!

Life works in a mysterious way! I'm thrilled for both of you! I hope you guys go out and celebrate big time!

I've been Boooo'd!

Congrats, Jess! I hope we'll get to see pics of the new Oscars you'll be buying.

I promised myself to never buy another Oscar. Oscar went through so much hell in my care I cannot bare to have another. Its kinda like how I don't want a nother lab mix, it hurts too much.

But I do plan to buy smaller cichlids when my currents boys grow old & pass away from old age. so that'll be another 5 years heheh But by then I hope to have a large house & a 100g tank!!!

If we get a house we want to live in forever, we plan to build a cement pond for Axle. It'll be large enough to house a 150p snapper just incase he gets larger then his expected 100p.

He'll be in heaven when I toss him into a new home. Even tho he LOVES his current pond.

& when I build the pond for Axle, I plan to breed Swordfish by the thousands in the 160g pond. Cause swords are great at cleaning filth in a pond & I know my goldfish in the pond will eat them, so I need a large supply. & who would want to feed thousands of little swordfish?? They are so cute when they all eat at once

Copngrats! I am excited for you!! Sounds like you've got everything planned