Thread: Charming Chop!!

Charming Chop!!

Oh Chop - you are SO HANDSOME!! What a beautiful and sweet little dog you are! Your furparent suuuure loves you! I think it's good you can breath easier - so you can play, play, play!! YEAH CHOP!! CONGRATS FOR BEING OUR AWESOME DOG OF THE DAY!!

Hello, Chop! I am so glad to meet you! How wonderful that you are learning to help by sniffing out things. I love the picture of you with the Japanese text. You are a great reminder that loving pet owners live all around the world, and that special pets speak an international language of love!

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened" - Anatole France

Chop
    What a beauty you are! Red is surely your color! Congratulations on being our special Dog of the Day today, sweetie.

Dear little Chop, you are such an amazing doggie! You have achieved so much in your young life! And what a beautiful little girl too! Your ears are so adorable!! It's no wonder your loving human is so proud of her/his very special furry friend! Thank you for taking the time to tell us all about yourself; you've really brightened my day, sweetheart. It was such a pleasure to meet our very charming, talented and beautiful, most deserving Sunday Dog of the Day! Congratulations from across the miles to dear, charming Chop! (P.S...You look extra precious in your smart, red coat!!)
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 04-13-2003 at 02:25 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Chop,

Not only are you a beautiful little doggie, you sure are a very
    talented one as well. I'm so happy your person has found so
    many ways to help your talents bloom. Congratulations to you
    today Chop as our DOG OF THE DAY. Love Ya Sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Chop, you are an International Beauty Queen if I ever saw one. If anything, you IMPROVED on the standard! Your person knows that and we do too. How very nice to be able to meet you and share in the wonders of *Life with Chop*. You make an absolutely perfect Dog of the Day. If we had Dog of the Week, you would be good as that as well.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

What a face!!!!!!!

Hope you have a great DOTD day sweetheart
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."