Thread: Pork Chop

Pork Chop

I usually don't frequent the pet section, but I saw that little piggy face and had to come see. I'm so glad I did! It was great to read your story and see your pictures. It really gave me a good insight on potbellied piggies.
    I think it is wonderful that your human now does rescue for pigs.
    Congrats on being Pet of the Day!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Pork Chop

Like the last person, I NEVER go into the pet section (I'm strictly a cat person), but when I read this story, I had to write. How cute is it that all the animals get along so well together? I can't even get along with workmates half as well. As usual, the animal kingdom has MUCH to show us. Take care Pork Chop; have a great life in Vegas, baby!

Well hello there handsome! Happy Pot Bellied Pig Pet of the Day to you, Pork Chop! I cannot get over your preciousness, Pork Chop! What a beautiful gal you are! I so enjoyed reading all about you and your wonderful life, Pork Chop! And oh my gosh, your photos are priceless and heart melting! That "eat beef" signage on your hotdog bun cape is hysterical! What an amazing ambassador for Pot Bellied Pigs you are! And heartfelt thanks to your dedicated Mommy for her great work in Pot Bellied Pig rescue as well! What a most noble legacy has grown out of her life long dream to be a PB piggie Mom! Now, whenever I need a smile or laugh, a little heart-warming, I'm coming back here to read your story and look at your piccies!

Congratulations, love and big hugs to you on your big day on the big stage, precious Pork Chop! I hope you and all of your critter pals, your dear Mom, are all enjoying a very happy day of celebration! You're the best!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello there Stunning with Beauty Pork Chop.. Your such a Cutie Pie in your wittle outfits & hat.. Congrats on Pet of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Pork Chop what a beauty you are!!!

Seeing your sweet pictures sure brightened up my snowy cold day!!! I'm still smiling from seeing you in your Santa Hat. I hope you and all your family are enjoying your special day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JCongratulations on being selected POTD, Pork Chop! How wonderful that your guardian has established a rescue for your ilk. Seems many people get a pig and then can't deal with the size that you attain . . . duh! People need to do some research before getting critters, right sweet girl? Being a vegetarian I only wish your slogan read "Eat Vegetables" but your photos are otherwise darling, precious Pork Chop!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

You're too cute Pork Chop! It was interesting reading your story! Congrats on POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Pork Chop

We love Pork Chop - she has lots of cousins in Hawaii!