Thread: Beautiful Jasmine!

Beautiful Jasmine!

Oh happy day! I am smiling from ear to ear this morning! What a wonderful little lady is on my screen! How special that you get to be your person's first puppy. You will always be remembered for that reason, but I know that there will be many, many more memories that you and your human will make as the years unfold. The first puppy that I purchased in my adult life was a poodle and I have had six up til now so I can totally relate to your story. Jasmine I love all of your pictures but the one of you playing with your pekingese friend just put a big ole smile on my face. Have a wonderful day today, sweetie, as DOTD!

Congratulations beautiful Jasmine, Happy DOTD! You are a lovely girl and I know you will have many more years of great fun with your family. I love the photos of you, especially with the Christmas decorations.

Hugs and smooches from me, Henry and Bodea
    "Dost thou think that because thou art virtuous there shall be no cakes and ale?"

Hi Jasmine......What a beautiful baby you are. I know your family loves you very much. I use to have poodles and they are very loving. Congratulations
    on DOTD.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi Jasmine !!!!!

Oh Happy Day!! We are so excited to see you this morning, little girl. We are also ecstatic that our good friend Pam was first to greet you. We know the sqeals coming from their house could be heard all over New Jersey!! You are a precious little doll, sweetheart!! We would love to jump in the screen and give you a million kisses. Please tell Mom to do the honors for us during the big celebration today. How about some for your little buddies too? Congrats on you being chosen our wonderful DOTD!! You are a cutie patootie!! Happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Hot, Sweltering, Sunny, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Beautiful White Jasmine

What a beautiful Dog of the Day you make, Jasmine! You are sssooo sweet with that little bow in your hair. I am very happy that you have such a devoted human companion. It sounds like you found a wonderful place to call home. Congratulations on your appointment to Dog of the Day status. Have a terrific afternoon playing and have fun with friends, and get a treat or two just for yourself.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hello Jasmine!

You are cousins with my bichons and every bit as lovely! I know you have an extra special human loving you, who thought enough to put you in for this honor as our Dog of the Day!

Many treats, belly rubs and and extra walk for you today sweetie!

Greetings and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful Jasmine! I was up very early this morning and was so tempted to kick off your celebratory thread! But there's one Pet Talker we all defer to when it comes to singing the praises of Poodles, and that's Pam! So happy to see she had first dibs at you! hehe I may not be a Poodle mom like Pam, but that doesn't mean I'm not susceptible to your beloved breeds many charms, and you sweetheart are the creme de la creme of Poodledom! That is one precious pic of you wrestling with your pup pal! And I must say Jasmine, no one "does" silver garland better than you! I'm so happy you found your way to your wonderful forever family, sweetheart! It's clear you and your human make one perfect, heavenly match, and I wish for you many, many more happy, fun filled years together! Keep up the good work Jasmine, being the best friend, most loving companion a family could ever hope for! Enjoy your much deserved day on center stage sweet baby girl, celebrating to the max with your people and furry friends! Hugs and kisses to you beautiful Jasmine, our very special and most deserving "top dog!"

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Jasmine

Hello Jasmine,are you a little sweetie,you look a lot like our Bichon Fritz,you two would make great pals,glad you found a home and people who love you.We one had a Miniature Poodle, Ruffles ,he was Black he passed away in April of 2002 due to old age 15 and a half,miss him a lot,4 months after that we got Fritz,been a great pal for us,hope Jasmine is for you,have a great day!
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Hello Jasmine,

Aren't you the pretty puppy. Great pictures of you & you & a pal
    wrestling. I hope you enjoy this special day as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending lots of cyber hugs & kisses sweet Jasmine.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Jasmine!

You are such a cutie!!!