Thread: Jasmine

Jasmine

Oh, Jasmine, my heart bursts with patriotic pride at the sight of that beautiful Labbie face bedecked in red, white and blue!! If there ever was an "All American" girl, it's you precious! Today is "our" day to celebrate the nation's birthday. And on this special day, you sweet, gentle, loyal and faithful Jasmine, family dog extraordinaire, are a most perfect star spangled 4th of July Dog of the Day! Strike up the band! Today we Congratulate you beautiful Jasmine, our Yankee Doodle Dandy Dog of the Day!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lady Liberty personified!!! Jasmine, you are lovely, and such a good American!! Life is fun with you around, it sounds like. I hope you have the happiest 4th of July, swimming with your dad, sleeping in the "big bed" and enjoying yummy things to eat with your family!! Congratulations, beautiful Labbie girl, on being the Dog of the Day!

Jasmine, I cannot tell you how much you brightened my day when I saw you in your patriotic pose! That has got to be one of the cutest pictures I've seen in a while. Lady Liberty can't compete with you! I'm so glad you're DOTD. Hope you get lots of hamburgers and hotdogs today. Happy 4th

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

I wish this picture of Jasmine was on the front of every newspaper today and on every TV station. That way everyone could have a much needed laugh and smile on this 4th of July. A laugh because Jasmine's expression says that she's patiently humoring her family by letting them dress her up and pose her. And a smile because she just looks adorable!

Happy 4th Jasmine and family.
    dog crazy

Oh Jasmine what a trooper you are for letting your family deck you out like that, you are definately a "True American" in every sence of the word!
    I was so excited when I seen your picture first thing this morning, I'm glad your our special 4th of July Dog of the Day, Congrats sweet Jasmine!
    I hope your day is filled with the all american foods, hot dogs & apple pie! Have a wonderful day girl and Happy 4th of July!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Jasmine

What a beautiful dog, but so sad to see her so overweight. To the young person who owns her in St. Paul, Minnesota, please please please take her to your vet and get the vet to recommend a special veterinary diet food - Medi Cal or Hill's are really good - and please get some of that weight off, as it will definitely shorten her life, and put greater strain on all her joints, which may result in arthritis and hip problems. I hate to preach but they say, "if your dog's overweight, you're not getting enough exercise". (and don't let those "doting" grandparents give her any people food). Enjoy your dog and give her a long and happy life.
    Kathy Bruce

Sorry that the newcomer had to dampen the spirits on this happy day.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Jasmine, you are the true All American Girl. I am so happy to hear you sleep with your Mom and Dad, so does Daisy, nothing like that furry body next to you. You are a 4th of July delight to see, I love that photo of you, so fitting. Congratulations, dear, sweet, funloving, beautiful Jasmine Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Jasmine on the 4th of July

What a sight you are, so pretty and all ready for the Fourth of July!! I love Labs, and you remind me so much of Moana, one of my best friends from years ago now gone to Rainbow Bridge.
    One of the wonderful things about the 4th is that it reminds us of our freedoms, no matter how much we may fuss that they are getting limited.
    Welcome, KathyBruce, this is not just the private domain of oldtimers, but a free page to express our love of animals! We all are new at one time or another. There are various links Karen (our bunny loving Mayor) has set up to address things like health, rescue, etc. I believe you must love animals a lot to share your concern for Jasmine.
    Here, we like to celebrate the reallly cool experience of being Dog of the Day! It's quite an honor! Your excellent intentions are not without merit, though.
    What a doggie babe Jasmine is, though, and what a smile, all ready to celebrate the way we like to do it here! Hope you have a wonderfull time with your family today, Jasmine, and get to watch lots of beautiful fireworks tonight!!
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

Jasmine, did I mention how absolutely BEAUTIFUL you are??? I have a yellow Labbie girl too and she agrees, you are one gorgeous babe! I hope you have a terrific day celebrating with Dad, Mom, Uncle Dave and maybe even Sydney! Of course, lots of funtime and maybe even a swim!! Lots of hugs and kisses to you precious one Jasmine girl!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 07-04-2002 at 10:13 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Jasmine what a sweet girl you are! You are undoubtedly very used to humoring your humans when they bring out the camera but you really can't blame them at all! Your eyes tell the story. You love them just as much as they love you so if they want to dress you up and and take your picture it's OK with you. I bet if it's as hot in St. Paul as it is here today, you will get to go for a nice swim!! Congratulations on your day of fame. You are our Super Duper Dog of the Day.

Jasmine
    You are such a beatiful girl. You are perfect just they way you are. You have a wonderful loving home and a family who loves you and are obviously very happy; that's what is important. Congratulations on being our special perfect Dog of the Day today.

Hey Jasimine, you look very patriotic for theis fourth of July. Congratulations on your big day, you are a beautiful girl.

Hmmmm...Lovely Jas looks familar..my Cody's long lost cousin from one of my favorite cities??? Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Sweet labbies never cease to add joy, laughter and fun to those around them!!!!! I hope you had a special 4th at the lake special Jasmine and always bring so much love to your family!!! Labs Rule!