Thread: are pigs legal?

eliizabethlm Guest

are pigs legal?

I moving to New York city soon, i was thnking about getting a pig, one of those royal dandies that grow to be like 20 pounds. i was wondering if anyone knew if they were legal or not in new york city, or who could i call to ask?

Call the ASPCA. They should know he laws. A pig in NYC??? I don't think so.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

No pig stays that small. Even though the smallest pot-bellied pig was around 60 pounds full-grown, most average 150 pounds. Ever read the royal dandie website? The words are all wrong and the paragraphs make no sense. I'm pretty sure its a big giant SCAM.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

Royal Dandies are a big scam! They get bigger than 20lbs! I checked out the website a couple years ago. Stay away! A pig in NYC is no life for a piggie! How about a Guinea Piggie?
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

My family actually looked into getting a pot bellied pig instead of a dog when we moved into our house, but as it turns out the city did not allow swine of any kind, so we got a dog instead. Make sure to read all the fine print so you don't end up having to give away a new pet.

Niņo & Eliza

I can't imagine that they would be legal considering the space that you will probably have and the space that they would require, alone!

Whoa, that website is TERRIBLE. I'd stay away.

Thank you Wolf_Q!