Thread: Collie pups - a few new pics & NAME IDEAS???

Hybrid View

Collie pups - a few new pics & NAME IDEAS???

So I haven't posted new pictures of the puppies for a couple weeks.... I don't remember if I ever posted 7 wk old pictures of them or not. Well they are 9 wks old now!! I don't have updated pictures of everyone, but I have a couple pics of the smooth tri boy (Bryce) and the Smooth Blue Boy #1 (Ronan)...

The female pup left to her knew home this past weekend.... the rough boy is sold, but won't be leaving for a couple more weeks.... he'll be going to a show home in Kentucky... I THOUGHT Ronan was going to a show home in IN, but the lady flaked out on the agreement..... well she didnt' like the terms on my agreement/contract, which is fine by me as now he MIGHT be going to live with a breeder friend of mine in Nova Scotia where she'll show him for me up there....

Anyway.. I don't think I posted the 7 1/2 wk old pics so I'll post some of them now..... but the main reason I and posting this message... I need NAME HELP!!! LOL

Bryce and Ronan need good registered names. After talking to some friend of mine, trying to come up with registered names for these 2 boys, I have decided to go with an old wild west outlaw theme....lol

If not the outlaw theme a "bad" theme LOL Like we thought of something like "Bad Moon Rising" etc...etc...

as far as the outlaw theme we thought up stuff like "Gunslinger" "Desperado" "Doolin'-Dalton" and "Blue Vaquero".. obviously that one would be for Ronan LOL Another suggestion I got for Ronan was "Gunpowder N Lead"..... anyway I thought I'd see what other creative ideas people here at PT could come up with.....

The "Bad" or "Outlaw" theme really does seem to fit, especially Bryce!! He is a CRAZY little thing... what a handful he is already at 9 wks of age! He is afraid of NOTHING and up to do anything! Once he is a bit older he'll be going up to Flyball practice with me... he LOVES toys and LOVES to tug... so we'll see how that goes..

Bryce - 7wks

Bryce - 8 wks old - He will be staying here!!

Ronan - 7 wks

Ronan - 8 wks

Cody - 7 wks

Finn - 7 wks

Nexus - 7 wks

The end of this week I'll be traveling up to Ohio for my brothers wedding... I plan on taking these 4 boys with me... should be an interesting trip with these crazy pups!!
    If you're gonna breed Collies, don't you forget to breed in the brains and common sense. Without that you won't have a Collie, you'll have just another dog.

I've Been BOO'd!!

Wow! They are all absolutly beautiful! I want Ronan he's so handsome! Sorry I don't have any name help... Good luck!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Spiritwind, the pups are beautiful!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

what cuties!!!... how big they are now!!!...

are you havint Spiritwind in the name??

hmmm... Ohio?... perhaps this is asking for a mini meet??... lucky Ohioans
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Thanks everyone! They are getting very large!! LOL and eating A LOT! LOL But still lots of fun.... they have a fenced area outside that I can walk out to from the backdoor, but everytime I open the slider door they come running trying to get inside.. if they do get it, they run threw the house like wild things, usually running to go see Paris.... and she wants NOTHING to do with them...lol She isn't big on puppies LOL Its pretty entertaining though...

Of course they are inside at night, in crates now... but outside as much as possible, if the weather is good because they really hate to be inside for very long!! LOL I had them out loose in the front yard yesterday and the neighbors cat came over and the pups LOVED the cat! LOL poor cat...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Husky_mom View Post
    what cuties!!!... how big they are now!!!...

are you havint Spiritwind in the name??

hmmm... Ohio?... perhaps this is asking for a mini meet??... lucky Ohioans

Yes.... Spiritwind will be at the beginning of their name... if you can come up with anything along those theme ideas for the female, the lady that got the female is considering using that theme for Nexus as well....lol

I really am HORRIBLE at coming up with good names LOL
    If you're gonna breed Collies, don't you forget to breed in the brains and common sense. Without that you won't have a Collie, you'll have just another dog.

I've Been BOO'd!!

Beautiful, beautiful babies!!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

They sure are adorable and sound like they're keeping you on your toes. I can't help you with their names though. Good luck.

Spiritwind´s Law Breaker

Spiritwind´s Bareback Rider (or Ryder)

Spiritwind´s Bandit on the loose

Spiritwind´s Bryce McCoy

Spiritwind´s Ronan Silverbullet

hmm..... mind block... be back later
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Spiritwind's Trouble at High Noon - [I believe that there are too many characters... dang it. I actually like that one. ]

Spiritwind's Rebel With A Cause

Spiritwind's Vigilante Justice

Spiritwind's Thief In The Night

Spiritwind's Highwayman

Spiritwind's Law Breaking Bryce

Spiritwind's Calling You Out

Spiritwind's Desperate Desperado

-----------------

Might be back to assault you with more nonsense later.

~Danny~
    [19 y/o Crazed Human Female]

-The Dogs-
    Mac
    [6 y/o female BC/German Shepherd/Lab]
    Julie
    [9 y/o female Siberian Husky/Alaskan Malamute]
    Angel
    [7 y/o female German Shepherd/Lab]
    J.W.
    [6 y/o male BC/German Shepherd/Lab]
    R.B. Blackfoot
    [16 y/o Lab/German Shepherd]

-The Horses-
    Prissy
    [12 y/o Bay Tobiano Paint Mare]
    Miracles Happen
    [5 y/o Solid Bay Paint/Quarter Horse Mare]

Wow, they just keep looking more and more grown up... and just that much more handsome!

So where is that wedding at? I would just love to see these pups. But I am sure you probably don't have much free time if you are coming for a wedding. As for names, good luck!

"That they may have a little peace, even the best
    dogs are compelled to snarl occasionally."
    --William Feather