Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bei-jing

Bei-jing

Today my precious Bebe kitty went to the Bridge. She was 15 1/2 yrs old, I got her in March of 93 when she was only 2 months old. She was a birthday gift to me, I wanted a cat so badly, and a girl I worked with at the time arranged for her to be given to me. It was love at first site. I remember the night like it was yesterday, I had nothing here at home for her, so it was still cold out and I had a jacket on, I put her in the pocket of my jacket, yes she was tiny enough to fit...lol We went into the nearest Kash n Karry and bought everything I would need for her that night, she never made a peep while we were in the store, no one ever knew...lol
    From that moment on we had a bond no one else would ever have with her, she was not much of a social kitty but she loved me and I loved her. She was sweet, loving, fiesty, not much of a cuddle bug unless she wanted to be, very independent as most cats are. Bei-jing this last year started going senile, I won't go into details as to how she declined but it was enough I made the decision a week ago it was time. My husband and I spent this last week loving her and spending as much time as possible with her. Im going to attach some pics of her, these were the last one's I took of her.
    I could go on and on about my Bebe but I won't, just know she is reunited with her "dogs" Mousse and Ginger at the Bridge, she loved those two and grew up with them and I am quite sure she is playing and having fun with them now.
    Bebe never forget how much mommy loves you and I know you were ready and you let me know you were. It was just you and me today just like it started, out I owed you that. Play hard my baby and give a kiss to Mousse and Ginger.

What a touching memorial. I'm very sorry for your loss. May the memories of good times help you cope with this difficult time.

RIP beautiful Bei-Jing. What a gorgeous girl - her whiskers go on forever!

Thank you for loving her, and bless you and hubby for all the extra attention and affection she got this past week.

I am sure she is playing happily, strong and young again.

As Catmandu says, she is exploring places that she and you can enjoy together One Fine Day.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by kallisto4529 View Post
    It was just you and me today just like it started, out I owed you that.

This line really got to me. Bless you for taking such good care of Bei-jing and for being her buddy. May you have peace. RIP, Bei-jing.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I went through my pics and found this one you might like. I left it full size. Very sorry you had to travel down that road. It's one none of us like to take. I hope that Bei-jing had a peaceful passing. And like I always say, it's not goodbye, just see you later.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Sorry these are big...but they are cute!

"Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Oh Marti, the tears are flowing again here. Your words are beautiful, just as beautiful as Bei-jing.
    I am so sorry this time came. I wish I could give you a super big tight hug right now. Ask Jeff to do that for me, please.

I know Bei-jing is playing hard with Mousse and Ginger. And maybe DJ is even included in the playtime.

RIP Bei-jing
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Thank you all so very much, Val I remember when you took that pic, it is one of my favorite ones of her. Catty thank you for the pics you found, she was a silly girl and she loved that couch...lol
    Cindy I wish you were here too, and of course DJ is playing with all of them along with Duke, they all would have been the best of friends if they had met together before the Bridge. But now they have each other and that gives me great comfort as do all of you.

I'm so very sorry to hear that Bei-jing has left you, but I'm sure she's happy now, playing at the bridge with her friends. She was a very beautiful and special cat.
    Spoiled child, bad
    Spoiled cat, good

Bei-jing sounded like such a special girl!!! Sleep softly, sweet Bei-jing... I hope you have met up with our Boo(another white tortie)....
    Nine is Fine!!

BEI-JING IS NOW A MEMBER IN GOOD STANDING OF THE PET ANGEL ARMY, AND HAS HER WINGS OF SILVER AND GOLD.
    THEY ARE FINISHING THIER WEEK IN VIETNAM, AND NOW HEADING FOR MYSTICAL CAMBODIA WHERE THEY WILL TOUR AGKOR WAT.
    SHES SUCH A BEAUTIFUL TORTIE AND SHE WANTS YOU TO KNOW THAT SHE APPRECIATES THE TRIBUTES THAT YOU HAVE POSTED, AND SHE HAS TOLD ALL OF HER NEW ANGEL COMPANIONS HOW GOOD A FRIEND YOU ARE TO HER TOO.
    BEI-JINGS NOT GONE FOREVER SHES JUST GONE AHEAD TO FIND A SPECIAL PLACE WHERE YOU CAN RENDEZVOUS WHEN ITS YOUR TIME TO MEET AGAIN IN LOVE.
    ONE FINE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

The Dunn gang is so sorry for you loss. What a beautiful tribute for your baby. We will keep you in our prayers during this difficult time.

I'm sorry to hear this sad news. That is a lovely tribute. She is now running around freely at the bridge with all her new PT friends...RIP Bei-jing

well my puss it has been a week since you left me, I look for you everywhere in the house, both daddy and I have thought we saw you in the closet...lol I felt you on the bed today, that gave me peace, I know you made it and you are okay. Bubba and Sissy did the same thing for mommy, I know you are with them and you are safe and yourself once more.
    It was a hard decision for me to make, but I do feel guilty not for giving you peace but because I feel relief, relief knowing I do not have to watch your senility get any worse than it was, and I dont have to watch you not be yourself anymore. Thank you for letting mommy know it was time, and for making me see it and not letting me slack off about it.
    I miss you my baby girl more than you know, but it does my heart good to know you are at peace.
    I love you mommy.

Just seeing this thread today. I am so sorry for you loss. Bebe was such a lovely girl! Now young and care free at the Bridge, she is enjoying all the new fun places, and meeting up with old friends. {{HUGS}} to you.