Thread: Meet Bei-jing

Meet Bei-jing

Well I finally am getting some pics posted of my kitty. Her name is Bei-jing, she is 13yrs old, she has been with me since she was 6wks old. She is miss attitude all the way....lol Most of the time she is kind of a one person cat, she loves my husband and my mom, but where we have been together for so long I am the primary one she has anything to do with. The last four months since we lost our Ginger she has really blossomed, she lays wherever she wants now, not worrying about being trampled by a dog...lol She is a joy to have around and I love her dearly.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010189.JPG 
Views:	216 
Size:	607.4 KB 
ID:	34341   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010190.JPG 
Views:	214 
Size:	683.2 KB 
ID:	34342   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010191.JPG 
Views:	88 
Size:	662.2 KB 
ID:	34343  

Meet Bei-jing

It's a pleasure to meet you, Bei-jing and welcome to Pet Talk! My but you are one very pretty girl. Your pictures are great but I like the one where you're under the table playing peek-a-boo. I can't wait to see more pictures of you and hear more about you. Sending you welcome scritchies and tummy rubs!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Hello, pretty Bei-jing! I can see your lovely coat really well in the photo where you are under the table. You and your Meowmie must be very close after 13 years. My kitty is the same age as you! Please ask your Meowmie to give you this for me *pet*. I'm glad your family has you to love!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Bei-jing You Have A Very Unique Face With A Gorgeous Blending Of Coloring.
    You Truly Are A Cat Who Has A Happy Face And And The Found Cats And Porch Cats And Angels Send A Huge Meow Greeting To You.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Thank you all very much, Bei-jing loved the extra pets and scratches. She really is one of the most loving cats, she has her moments, very independent..lol when my husband and I moved in together she did a complete change, before him she was not very social at all, she would not come out if company was over, did not want other people touching her besides me, the last six years has been amazing to watch how she has changed and she loves my husband, she will actually get up on his lap to get lovin's from him, she never did that with anyone else. I still remember how little she once was...lol she could fit in my jacket pocket.
    anyway thanks for the nice words.

Well, hello there Bei-jing. You have a very unique name and you're such a pretty girl. Welcome to PT.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

She is very lovely! Welcome to PT!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Woo Hoo!! Pictures of Bei-Jing!! Hello there pretty girl!! It's nice to see you being all lazy in these pictures.
    By the way....how did your mommy come up with your beautiful name? It's fits you well.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

cindy you will get a kick out of this....lol her name i came up with because of my love for panda's. I had heard whether correct or not that there was a panda in china named Bei-jing, and even as a kitten she just looked exotic to me, so that is why i named her that. I could not name her panda, did not fit her coloring...lol thank you all again, she really is something. last night she did something she has never done. i was sitting in the recliner with it layed back and she got up on my lap, not unusual, but what was, she came all the way up, layed on my chest and snuggled into my neck, she layed like this with me petting and scratching her for about an hour. I told my husband this morning and he was like wow, she really is coming out of her shell.