Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The BABIES ARE HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!! *UPDATE*

The BABIES ARE HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!! *UPDATE*

Sweetpea had her babies early this morning and she was such a good girl.
    Well except for the first one. Poor thing was screaming and didn't know what to do, but once it was out she went right to work on it. Then the rest came easy for her.
    She had the first one at 3:40 AM #2) 4:09 AM 3#) at 4:55 and surprise, surprise, #4) at 5:33 AM. I'm praying that this is it for her. Poor thing is so tired.

Here are just 2 pictures for now. The rest will come when every thing is cleaned up. I'm going to try and sneak in a few hours sleep.
    Catch you all later on.

When I went back into the room after posting this I took another head count.
    Lets just say....."MAKE THAT 5 BABIES!!!!!"

She obviously had another one around 6:10 when I was on the computer.
    Last edited by rg_girlca; 10-21-2006 at 05:41 AM. Reason: Update Title of thread

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!

They are going to be absolutely adorable!!!

Congratulations!

Oh Sweetpea! What a brave clever girl you are giving birth to such wonderful little babies. I'm sure you'll be a brilliant mum to them. And look you have a little sweetpea! The same colours as you, and no doubt will be as beautiful
    Congratulations to all involved. I feel so proud and I'm not ever there!

Look at those tiny little darlings! Sweetpea, what a wonderful mommie you are!! And, what a surprise you gave YOUR meowmie...5 little sweeties!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Congrats!! Aww...they so adorable, Sweetpea you look like such a good moma! Yay!!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

Great job, Sweetpea!!! Your babies are gorgeous and I just know you're gonna make a purrrrrfect mama!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Oh! What sweet little babies Sweet Pea had! They are so cute! Five? Wow, Sweet Pea is a very brave little mama, she has her work cut out for her, don't she? Sounds like you got a lot of cuddling to do too! What fun you are going to have. Wish I lived next to you, so I could help you do some of the cuddling job, you know thats going to be such hard work.

Congratulations on the new babies!!!!!!!!

Love,
    Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Sweatpea, get some REST dear girl, you need it! You will have your hands full taking care of the little ones. Wonderful news for all of you!

Oh my how precious is this? I'm so happy all went well and I'm going to follow this thread for updates! Congratulations to ALL!!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Aw, Sweetpea....what a good girl! Glad you and your babies are all fine. You look like you will be the perfect mommy - you knew what to do as soon as the first one came along!

HUGS to beautiful brave Sweetpea and your meowmie for giving you a safe home!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Yippie!!!! How wonderful! I can't wait to see the little mewborns all clean up and snuggly. Awwwwww.... thanks for the warm and fuzzies this morning.

Oh, how cute. Congratulations to Sweetpea! I know you'll be a good momma.
    Spoiled child, bad
    Spoiled cat, good

Oh my that is amazing. Somehow, I thought that once it was time for the kittens to be born, that they sorta "popped out" within a few minutes. But I see by the timing that that labor goes on for 45 minutes or more on each baby!!

What an incredible sight to see those brand new babies next to Sweetpea, who is already mothering them.

That number five baby was surely a shock to meowmie

Thank you for sharing the news, Lorraine.

Yay! I'm glad it went so well for her! Five babies!!! That little girl was carrying a load.

I look forward to updates and lots of pictures.

From Decker with Love

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    CATGRATULATIONS!!! Is that an orangie I see in that bunch of black & whites? They look very healthy sized Lorraine!
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~