Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: When the phone rings...(Video)

When the phone rings...(Video)

This is what it looks like at my house
    Watch the Video!

Now...what's it like at your house when the phone rings?!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

LOL!! What a riot Anna!

My boys don't care about the phone.. the door bell on the other hand..

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

LOL! Tobey doesn't notice phone either but someone knocking on a door 4 houses away is another matter................
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Sadie is the only one that will howl at the phone. As a matter of fact I made it ring today and she went to howling. It makes me laugh because of the way her lips are. The other 2 just stand there and look at me. If I am in the shower and I hear her howling I know the phone is ringing.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

I cant see the video yet but I can tell you that my little dog runs and jumps at your knees if you dont answer the phone quick enough! Im sure she thinks its her duty

ROTFL!!!!!! i HAD to laugh so bad!!!

Huney is like "OMG, what a pair of freaks i got as bro and sis........."

and Bon really has taken the Husky talk lessons pretty good................

Lovely Roxey, good work honey, I LOVE YOU!!!!

my phone is not the prob, the thing is when anyone i mean ANYONE honks, LOL...........and now not just my dogs all adjacent dogs learned to howl at honks....LOL we have a symphonic orchestra here LOL
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

lol They are so cute and funny!!! omg t.j started howling with them!!! to cute!!!!
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

Anna that is a scream!!! I don't think I have ever seen such a funny video! Bon seems to be *talking* and Roxey is so funny!! She sounds like she is in pain! LOL! What fun it must be to live at your house! Huney looks like - LOL!

When my phone rings nothing happens, other than if Ripley is on my lap he will jump off because he knows I am going to be getting up. Now the DOOR, that's another thing altogether!!

ROTFL,that is adorable Anna.
    Mine dont care about the phone.But when someone knocks or rings the doorbell,they'll start barking and growling.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!! Just look at Huney's face ..........

The phone doesn't bother my 2 either, the doorbell makes them bolt to the door, barking ......

I have always said I wanted to get their reaction to me coming home ......... that is funny .......... I shall try on the weekend .....

Thanks Anna ....
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

OMG...I am sitting here dying!!! You have never told me that they do that! What in the world was going on? Do they always do that when the phone goes off? OMG..I was laughing so hard! Not only at your furkids but MINE too! Katie came running and just looked and cocked her head, no biggie, ...uh, but...Tori..well, lets just say you should have been here to record that too...lol. Jeepers, Anna, she stood up with her paws on the desk and started talking to the screen and then pawing at me like crazy and chattering like crazy and then when Roxey does her little bit at the end she really got agitated and started tugging at my clothes! Now her and Katie are all wound up and doing major zoomies through the house. Thanks, girlfriend, it was a nice quiet evening here!

My two never react to the phone and barely react to someone knocking at the door or ringing the doorbell...lol.

That's hilarious Anna! At our house Lacey will bark her head off if the phone is for my husband.She watches to see if I'm going to hand the phone to him!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

OMG! That is too funny!

Tucker doesn't do anything when the phone rings, but if someone comes to the door or a car is out in the driveway. Well lets just say he goes nuts!

That is just hilarious Anna!! What a hoot those dogs of your's are I can't believe that's how they react to the phone Daisy and Delilah couldn't care less about the phone. Delilah howls if she can't see Daisy for a bit but of course that's a rare occasion. Daisy howls when I pull into the driveway after work. Now that is priceless and I fall out in the driveway laughing. Thanks for the great video. I can't stop smiling at how cute they are. Huney is yawning in the background

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

OMG!!!! I have LES from laughing so hard! Huney is like "what's wrong with these two?" Bon's big ol' hoof on your leg and Roxey wooing her fool head off. OMG, I love it, Anna! Your trio are such characters. If I'm ever in Ohio again, do you mind if I stop by? I've just got to meet you and your family!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ladies, we need to stop comparing men to dogs. Dogs are loyal!" Wanda Sykes