Thread: My new rings!

My new rings!

Here they are Aren't they beautiful? The price was AMAZING It's over 1/3 carat and comes with both an engagement ring and a wedding band that hook together.
    Original on the left, new on the right. I need to have it sized somehow.

I can't quite get the hang of macro mode so these will have to do. Explanation for why I have new rings is in the thread "gold color matching"
    In a nutshell, hubby and I both upgraded our wedding rings.
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

Wow you rings are gorgeous, lucky you, treasure them.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Its simply gorgeous! I can see why it took your breath away when you saw it.

Wow! What some beautiful rings! The other rings are beautiful too, but these are really different and that makes them really unique. Enjoy, you lucky girl!!!

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

I alsoo have two wedding rings. Never had an engagement ring so my husband bought me a diamond about 7 years ago. My wedding ring is a thicker band with sort of a nugget look, so it really can't be worn with the diamond. When I want to wear the diamond on my left hand, I wear my grandmother's plain gold band with it. My original wedding band will always be the one of most importance to me.

Your new rings are beautiful but I personally prefer the style of your original rings. Cherish both sets.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Nice I had only a band until 14 years hubby took us to S,Dakota I watched a nice Black hills gold ring made got it aat the factory . Then for 25th we each bought each other Black hills gold rings His a fancy band ( does construction can't wear anything with stones) I got a set with my first diamond. It turns out to be the oraginal set my daughter had picked out then changed her mind on . Strange huh? Hubby and daugher having the same taste.
    I've been boo'dMerlin my angel

Very nice! It looks like more than 1/3 carat. I've been wanting to "upgrade" my solitare on my engagement ring too. You've just motivated me more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ladies, we need to stop comparing men to dogs. Dogs are loyal!" Wanda Sykes