PDA

View Full Version : [Dear You. . .]

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
02-11-2008, 12:00 AM
[This is a thread based off of the LiveJournal community called dearyou. This is where you write a letter to someone (you don't have to mention who, it can be to anyone you know, online or not) and spill your feelings. Maybe it's something you can't say to them in person... but write it out here, and get it off your chest. Post as often as you want.]

Dear Dad,

You continue to unknowingly break my heart every day. I'm happy that you are happy with your fiancee, but I can't stand her. She has changed you in so many ways... I can't begin to count. I want my dad back, I want my best friend back. I want YOU back.

I feel as though I'm being kicked out of my own house. I've started staying with mom sometimes, and recently, you asked me to move out of my room and into the makeshift room you guys made for Katlynn, your soon-to-be stepdaughter. The makeshift room consists of two standing room dividers and three walls... a decent sized "room".

But kicking me out so Katlynn can have privacy? What about me? What about YOUR DAUGHTER? I'm sorry, she isn't your daughter. You said, "She needs privacy. Besides, all you do is sleep here."

I started to cry, but you had already walked away. I'm not even allowed a bedroom anymore because "I'm only here to sleep".

You aren't the daddy you used to be.

I miss you.

Love,
Your beyond heartbroken daughter.

pitc9
02-11-2008, 10:35 AM
Did you write this letter or are you just telling us about the website?

Catty1
02-11-2008, 11:16 AM
I think she wrote the letter...and the site is a 'safe' place to write it.

ILMAG - this comes from your broken heart.

I know you and your dad were closer once. Have you considered giving him a copy of this letter?

With maybe one change, like here: "You continue to unknowingly break my heart every day. I'm happy that you are happy with your fiancee, but it seems like you have changed in so many ways since you have been with her... I can't begin to count. I want my dad back, I want my best friend back. I want YOU back."

This way, you are saying how your dad has changed, and not blaming someone else for it - so it puts the response on him to answer you (and keeps hard feelings from getting in the way ;) )

He may not really know exactly how you feel, and this tells the story, clearly. Think about it, k?

{{{hugs}}}

CountryWolf07
02-11-2008, 11:21 AM
You should give that letter to your dad. That should honestly give him a insight of what he's forgotten to be, to you..

I will write a letter, to my grandmother I lost in 1999.

Here I go:

Dear Nana:

It's been 9 years since the day I lost you. I miss you every day, and it seems like just yesterday that I was giving you a hug goodbye, not knowing it was my last time to see you. You are my guardian angel, I know you are by my side at all times, no matter where I am.

So much have happened in my life since you left to be in a better place. I turned 16, I got my driver's license at 17, I graduated from high school. I attended college, and now I am about to graduate either next Winter or Spring quarter. I sure wish you could be here to see me get my diploma at Ohio State.

I sometime would like to think you sent Mike to me. He is such a wonderful guy. You should see him with me. He is so good to me, I realize how lucky I am every time I am able to be with him. I visited you at Holy Cross on the 4th of July, and Mike was with me. I could have never done it without him. I couldn't face to say hi and have a talk with you for 9 years until he said he would take me. You'd love him. He's a Irish. :) He even got me to eat corn beef and a little bit of cabbage on St. Patrick's Day. Remember how you used to try to get me to eat that when I was little? :) He has succeeded, haha. Mom and Dad likes him a lot, Rory and Tyler thinks he's the one for me. I think he is the one for me, it is in my gut that is telling me so. He will be meeting most of everyone at the family reunion next Sunday. I am excited to have him meet everyone, like Aunt Eileen, Aunt Collen, Uncle Bob and Aunt Sissy, and Papa, too. Papa likes him, too. He has met him a couple times.

So, I hope you are happy wherever you are now. I know you are, 100% pain free and back to health. I think of you daily, and I know you are watching over me.

I miss and love you so much, I cannot wait until the day I see you again.

Love you,

Rachel

animal_rescue
02-11-2008, 02:09 PM
Matt,
You really hurt me and I can't even tell you how much. I feel lame for writing you but when I try to talk to you it doesn't come out right. You literally broke up with me for no reason and I'll never understand why. I feel so stupid and rejected right now. I'm not trying to make you feel bad, just make myself feel better. You were so sweet to me and seemed to care a lot. Talking about our relationship, you made me feel like we were going to be together for a long time. You talked about this summer and even your birthday. I honestly didn't want to be with anyone else but you. I still don't actually, and that hurts even more. I was so ready to love you and just be with you. I wanted to give you all of me emotionally (and I guess that was one of the reason you dumped me.) I was ready to be serious and you weren't, you seemed like it for awhile, so why and how can you just changed will bother me so much. You're one of my best friends maybe not like Heather, Rachel, or Kristen but you're still so important to me. I don't even feel like you care about the break up, honestly I think it's affecting me more than you. I asked you if you thought you were falling in love with me and you said yes. This isn't what you do when you care about something like that. Something is wrong with this all. I honestly believe you're hiding something from me. Whether it's another girl, sexual problem, or some other problem. I just want you to be honest with me and let me know what's really going on. I also want you to know that you could have just talked to me and we would have figured it out togehter. I understand your not having feelings for me, what I can't understand is why they went away. I trusted you to never hurt me and I know your there for me to make me feel better, but right now I'm at my worst and there's nothing you can do because you're the reason why I'm so upset right now. Maybe if I hated you or if I was mad at you for it, it would make this all easier. But the thing is I don't. I don't know why but I don't. I guess a part of me hates you but in the end it's just pain. My friends have been trying to help me by keeping me busy and talking to me, all I really want is to talk to you though. That's honestly when I feel better. I meant it when I said that you were the good in my life and thought you felt the same or something similiar. Maybe we did rush into things and maybe we shouldn't have done some of the stuff, but I don't regret any of it. I felt safe with you and comfortable. I did stuff I had never done with anyone before and I felt ok about it all. I still believe that I would be with you again eventually. But I'm scared now, if we do end up together again I can't handle being hurt like this again. I'm also scared that we won't be back together again. It took us so long to get together, we talked and really got to know each other. You told me that I was the one you really wnated to talk to when you got online and I felt the same. I'm not trying to get you to take me back but when you can I just want a better explanation. Because it's bull that you can just up and leave because "you don't know" I feel like this is an ending, not of us but of my grieving. Not completely either but of me being completely miserable. I promised I would never let myself cry over a guy and I had my guard up with you for a really long time, when I let it down I was so scared but then you made me trust you and I did. I guess I will never really understand all of this and I don't think I'll ever really be over this. You were my first serious boyfriend and you'll always have a part of me I can't take back. even if we did stop talking, I'd always remember you. I don't want to lose you, Matt, and even though it's really going to hurt to see you just as a friend, I'd so much rather see you as just a friend then never see you again. I don't know how much trust I have in you anymore and I want to trust that you will still be my friend, there is just so much doubt in that. I guess when I see you in person will really be the test. I guess it was pretty pointless to write you and I don't think I see anything coming out of this but I just felt like I had to do it. I've cried so much that tears aren't even coming out anymore, I never thought that was possible. Once again I just don't understand and thats what hurts the most. I still want you and I feel like you aren't even giving me a chance. I know we can't have a relationship when just one person wants it, but we did both really want it for awhile. And I'm sorry if this made you feel bad, I didn't want it to. I just want you to understand how I feel. Please still be my friend and actually come see me in person. I promise not to talk about this anymore. I really shouldn't be feeling bad about this, but I do and I don't know when I'm going to feel better. But I gues I'll just end this now and start moving on. I know i'm strong and I get through this, it just doesn't make it any easier. Take Care.

Your Friend, Megan

Sparklecoon
02-11-2008, 02:22 PM
Josh,

I love you with all my heart. When I left I thought their were prettier pastures. I only found emptiness. No one was you. No matter how hard I tried. One year I was gone, six months of it without a single word from you. When I saw you again it was almost too much to bear.

Now that we're together again I can't picture myself with anyone else. I want to be your one and only til the day I die. I wish you could believe me when I tell you such. I wish you were more secure with the love we have. I know I've hurt you before. I've lied and turned your life upside down. I just hope someday you'll come to believe that I'll never let you down again. You are my best friend. You are my soulmate. You mend all the broken pieces inside me. You are more important to me than friends and my family. With you by my side I feel that anything is possible. I live you more and more as the days go by. I know I don't show it as much as you wish I would but take pleasure in knowing that your the only one in my heart.

Forever Yours,
Erica

Catty1
02-11-2008, 02:25 PM
not to hijack...just if anyone wants to check this out...it's been quiet there, but lots of folks who were hurting from breakups came through it. Lurk and read the first post for some notes from the 'oldtimers'. :)

http://breakingup.net/support/index.php?showforum=9

Alysser
02-11-2008, 03:47 PM
I think this is a REALLY good idea. It's a great way to vent about someone.

Dear Kelly,

I am really sick of all the drama you've caused with me and my friends since Christmas. You are being such a freakin' B**** and you really need to get over whatever you're mad at. If you hate us all SO much why can't you just leave our lunch table!? STOP causing so much unnecessary crap. If you still expect me to apologize to you it's NOT going to happen, I refuse to apologize for something I didn't do. When Sarah tried to say she was sorry you ignored her. That's your problem, there is nothing more anyone can do. I'm sick of you getting everyone else in the middle of your stupid problems. STOP talking about people, stop holding grudges, and just get over it. If you find that SO hard then just leave us all alone! :mad: :mad:

From your EX-friend,
alyssa

lizbud
02-11-2008, 04:37 PM
This seems like a good place to just vent in a letter to someone in our
lives, right? We don't have to like solve each others problems, or whatever,
do we? Sounds like an interesting thread.

The_Duck
02-11-2008, 05:02 PM
Mom and Dad,

I'm writing this because it seems that what I want to say never really comes out right and, honestly, if it did... I don't think you would listen.

I know how big a deal this is, my wanting to go see her. She lives on the other side of the country and never before have we met face-to-face. I know you're wondering why, why this is so important to me. Why I had to pick such a huge leap outside my comfort zone, versus a tiny step. I've always been afraid, afraid to do anything without you. To go anywhere. And now... now I want to hop on a plane by myself and fly to San Diego. We've never even been to California. And I know that it scares you to death.

I know that there are hundreds of things that could go wrong. I'm aware of the risks and the possibility that the unthinkable could happen. It's a dangerous world out there. You keep telling me, and I keep telling you... I get it. I watch TV, too, you know. I've read the paper and I've seen the news. I know that a good portion of mankind is unspeakibly evil. I know that it's dangerous, but the entire world is dangerous. California isn't the only home to psychoes in this world. They are everywhere, and we can't all just hide under a rock. I told you that the other day and you replied "You do! Or at least you did!" And It's true. I've always been afraid of change, of all things new. But my world has been expanding as of late. I know, and so do you. I've seen it in your eyes when you look at me. Your baby girl is growing up and you're desperately trying to hold on. But, mom...dad... you can't hold on forever.

I know the risks that I'd be taking. I've weighed them in my mind and even visualized some of the atrocities that are possabilities, and still... I'm willing to go. I just need you to be willing to let me. I'm not asking you for anything but an "okay" and a ride to and from the airport. I've got the money for the tickets, I've got the days and the flights all picked out. It's a go on her end and still you refuse me this one thing. "I'm not responsible enough," is what you tell me. It seems as though my lack of a desire to drive, my complete absence of a desire to go to college, and the fact that I have no job is somewhow related to a flight across the country. You tell me that if I were to do these things, that maybe then you'd think I was ready. But what you fail to understand is that I can't. I have no confidence in myself to drive, as a matter of fact... I'm terrified of it. I have never had a desire to go to school beyond High School and have no idea what I want to do with the rest of my life. And a job... What would I do? People terrify me, you know that. I can't just pick something and run with it. I can't do a job that I'm not happy in and where do I find a job that affords me the space from people that I need?

No... I have no confidence in me. You tell me, you tell me that you know I can do these things. But me? I don't know that. I tried to explain it to you, that I think this is what I need. My world expanded so much after that missions trip to Mississippi. I gained confidence to do new things that I never in my life thought I would do. How much more confidence will I gain from this trip? You talk like what you want from me has to come before, but what if this trips makes it possible in the after? What if this testing of my wings is what I need to assure myself that I can fly?

You tell me that she's a stranger. It never seems to matter that I've known her for 6 months. That we talk over the internet every night and often call each other. No... she's no stranger. She's my best friend. My sister of the heart. And I love her. I love her so much. When the days are dark, she is my sunlight. When my world feels like it's cracking, she is the glue that holds me together. I need her. Often I don't even know how down I am, until her name pops up and a simple 'Hello' sends me flying high.

You said to me the other day that "You know how much this means to me." But I don't think it's true. Because if you even knew a fraction of how much this means to me, you'd never even consider saying 'no'. It's all I think about and dream about... that moment when I no longer have to settle for an electronic hug across the miles, but can feel her arms around me. When we can snuggle up on her couch and watch a movie side-by-side, instead of on a phone across a time zone and thousands of miles.

And the worst part is.. I don't feel I can even talk about it anymore. About wanting to go and how much she means to me, not even about good times we've had. Sometimes I can almost see you cringe when I mention her name, and it hurts me. Oh, how it hurts me. It's almost like you're jealous that we're so close, just beacuse you can't understand it. You know... I bought her a birthday present the other day, and I hid it from you because I thought you'd get mad at me. There's more on my list, but I won't ask you to take me. You wouldn't understand.

But I've got until June and I'm going to keep on trying. And if June comes and goes, I'll mail those presents anyway and just keep on trying for next year. And if that goes by, I will try for the next. And then maybe one of these days you'll really and truly see, just exactly what she means to me.

You said that if you let me go and something were to happen to me, that you'd never be able to forgive yourself. And what I'm reading in there is that what this all comes down to... is how you feel. It's like what I feel doesn't even come into play. But I thought you should know that, what I feel is... You might not be able to forgive yourselves if you let me go, but I don't know if I'll be able to forgive you if you make me stay.

~ Danny

Chilli
02-11-2008, 05:15 PM
Thanks for making this thread.

I've been needing to vent this out for a while now, but didn't want to start a whole thread just for myself.

Dear former-friend,

First off, I want to say that I am glad you have turned your back on me. Thanks for making me realize what I have been putting myself through.

I am sick and tired of trying to ignore you when it comes to the puppy mill you and your parents run. Its disgusting. You are lucky that your family gives the dogs the bare necessities(even-though thats the only thing you give them), or else you wouldn't have that money-making hellhole to fall back on.
I won't miss your opinions. How you said, in your own words, "Just because you are rich, doesn't mean you have to spend it on stupid things." We're not rich, we're comfortable. All because my parents wanted to rise above what people expected of them. They went to college instead of taking the easy path of settling for something less than the best. You think spending money on things I love is stupid. The other day you told me "You already have like a million longboards, why are you buying another?" So badly I wanted to reply back asking why you continue to buy/breed dogs when your family owns "like, a million". What are we supposed to spend our money on? Breeding crappy dogs? Not in a million years.

I feel like a wasted a portion of my life these past 5 years, but I'm glad you finally pushed me far enough to realize how useless and degrading you are.

Don't forget: What goes around comes around.

All my best,
Your former friend.

dukedogsmom
02-11-2008, 08:02 PM
Dear So Called Friend,
You betrayed me at the very worst time in my life. When I lost Duke, I felt my world falling down around me. Due to your actions, you made my life even more difficult and hard to bear. I will never forgive myself for confiding certain things to you. You are an unwelcome guest in my most favorite place. I finally know that you aren't a friend and never were. Thanks for letting me find out the hard way. I won't be fooled again by you.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
02-11-2008, 09:46 PM
I'm so glad this thread took off well. =] Let it out people, it helps TREMENDOUSLY.

Dear Bosco,

I know you're a chihuahua puppy and those two both equal highstrung, and we're only dog-sitting you for a week, but really. My cats don't like you. No use in running as fast as you can down the hallway and tackling them. They're the same size as you and when they hiss, it doesn't mean they're happy.

Love,
Your calm, patient, dog-sitter.

---

Dear Wisconsin,

It's cold. I hate you.

No love,
Disgruntled Wisconsinite

---

Dear Justin,

You told me you had a surprise visit planned. You were finally going to come visit me! After all the times you told me you'd come to Wisconsin, I finally believed you might actually make it this time. Then, today, you sent me a text message that said, "Sorry, I can't come visit like I had planned. I have to take Matt to Kansas City to the airport. I'm really sorry."

Once again, I get let down. Matt has a girlfriend, why can't SHE take him? But no, you have to go be the bigger man and ruin OUR plans to take him to the airport.

Oh well. I should know better than to expect that much out of you.

Not-really-much love,
Meg

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
02-11-2008, 09:50 PM
This seems like a good place to just vent in a letter to someone in our
lives, right? We don't have to like solve each others problems, or whatever,
do we? Sounds like an interesting thread.

No, you don't have to solve anyone's problems. It's just a thread to get it off your chest, with it being obvious or anonymous. It's ALLLLL venting, lol.

Suki Wingy
02-11-2008, 10:43 PM
Dear Community,

Surprise! *presents cake*

Love, Forgotten Member

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
02-11-2008, 10:48 PM
*eats cake*

=]

dukedogsmom
02-11-2008, 10:57 PM
*offers a fresh pot of coffee or a cold glass of milk for the cake*

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
02-11-2008, 11:06 PM
Dear Guitar Hero III,

Why must you have five keys and I only have four fingers to use? My thumb doesn't stretch that far.

The hard level is a bit much for me.

Kthnxbye.

Megan

k9krazee
02-12-2008, 06:54 AM
Dear Alarm Clock,

Just five more minutes, please? Why must you go off at the most inconvienient times. If you know I'm having a good dream, please hold off blaring your loud music. I'd do the same for you.

Yours truely,
An exhausted dreamer

CountryWolf07
02-12-2008, 07:39 AM
Dear Ohio State,

GIVE US A SNOW DAY!?!?! C'MON! Be smart about this.

This weather is ridiculous and you make people walk and drive to campus for classes?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Me.

DJFyrewolf36
02-12-2008, 07:46 AM
I have a few...

Dear DSL Company

I am not an idiot. In fact, I WORK with computers. I am aware of how to set up a DSL connection. When I call tech support its because I have a GENUINE PROBLEM not because I'm typing in my information incorectly. Why did you cancel the tech call when you knew the problem was on your end? Why did your make your own tech repeat the same steps that didn't fix the problem to begin with?
The internet is finally working today...fixing it only took five days. Bravo

Without love
Disgruntled Customer

Dear sound recording software

Why can't you start recording in Stereo? Who records in Mono?
Thanks for making my life one step harder

Sort of love
The disgruntled DJ

:D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
02-12-2008, 10:03 AM
Dear Persistant Cold,

I hate having a stuffy nose and coughing until I gag. Really? Just go away. My head hurts.

No love,
Megan

---

Dear Allergic Reaction,

You started out as three mosquito bite-like bumps on my arm by my elbow that itched like crazy. Then there were four bumps on my stomach... now there's some on my back, my legs, my chest...

SERIOUSLY?!?

Back off. I don't even know why you keep appearing. You itch.

Go die,
Me

Suki Wingy
02-12-2008, 12:24 PM
*eats cake*

=]
Noooo, that was a special cake!

Sparklecoon
02-12-2008, 12:47 PM
Dear Guitar Hero III,

Why must you have five keys and I only have four fingers to use? My thumb doesn't stretch that far.

The hard level is a bit much for me.

Kthnxbye.

Megan

Cheers to that. I'm decent at medium but my poor stumpy fingers can't get hard.

jackie
02-12-2008, 01:12 PM
Dear boys at work,

I know I am the only girl in work and I am bound to overhear "boy talk", but it still grosses me out. I don't mind hearing about boobs once in awhile, but every five minutes is a bit much. I don't care about your bowl movements. Just because I am a girl, it doesn't mean I am getting the coffees in all the time. Don't look at me like I am a demanding prima donna when I refuse to get them, get off your butt and get them yourselves. While you are at it, I like mine with milk, no sugar. I don't care about your opinions about politics, the bosses, the clients, the people who work with us. Stop quoting gangster movies. Just because you make me mad doesn't mean I have PMS. Stop calling women bitches and sluts just because they wouldn't have anything to do with you.

Aspen and Misty
02-12-2008, 01:25 PM
Dear Workers,

I'm sorry if you feel I'm too hard on you sometimes. I just care about the dogs and there well being. Is it too much to ask for every pet to always have a soft place to sleep? This isn't just another job, if you don't care please leave. Always remember that each day these dog's stay with us is another day you can either make their time away from home easier or harder for them. So please, keep the cages clean (you do a great job at this), give them all blankets and stop every once and awhile to give them a pat on the head and a "good dog".

Sincerely,
Your boss / Nova and Konnor's mom

Ashley

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
02-12-2008, 06:27 PM
Dear Death,

You are so, so cruel.

Megan

joycenalex
02-12-2008, 07:07 PM
for evil sheila at work. you are a good technologist, but you are a lousy human and a crummy co-worker. technical expertise isn't enough, we are tired of hearing your stories about your son who struggles to rise to average, your drama queen daughter and your passive drip of a husband. there is a reason your family is so dysfunctional, look in the mirror. and tale bearing to the boss is not the way to the top, but it is the way to assure no one ever trusts you. could i help you fill out your transfer request to the eastside?

slick
02-12-2008, 07:53 PM
Dear Dad:
I will never forgive myself for not being with you when you passed. I missed you by 15 minutes. If I hadn't stayed on that phone call so long I would have been there, holding your hand as you took your last breath. This is something that eats away inside me every day and I don't know what to do to "fix" it. :( I'm so, so sorry. :( Hopefully when we meet again all will be forgiven.
Love
Vixi-your baby girl
__________________________________________________ _______________

Dear Best Friend:
I was in a one hour seminar today and when I was asked "what inspires you?" I replied, "My mother and my best friend." Sure Mom and I are friends but it's nothing like the deep friendship I share with you. Not a day goes by that I don't recall your shining smile. It helps me through the day. Thank you for sticking with me, no matter what mood I'm in.

I know I've been quiet and I pray you understand just how frightened I am. I have a doctor's appt on Fri Feb 15 and at that time I'm hoping to get my scan results. I pray they are good, but until then my insides are churning and I feel the need to hide away. I don't know why.....do all cancer patients go through this?

Thank you for respecting me and I hope you are not mad at me for backing away. I will be in touch soon, I promise.

Love you lots
other me
xoxo

CountryWolf07
02-12-2008, 08:41 PM
Dear Nana,

Thank you. You know why. :)

Love,

Rachel

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
02-12-2008, 08:58 PM
Dear Cigarettes,

You taste horrible, but I like smoking you anyway. Only sometimes.

Where are you, anyway?

Megan

Suki Wingy
02-12-2008, 09:50 PM
Dear Sinuses,
Please, please start working like you're supposed to. No more of this constantly clogged crap. Speaking of crap, no more making me feel like it. I'd like to not have a headache one day, that'd be really nice. Tell Ears to stop itching, while you're at it.
No love,
Me

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
02-12-2008, 10:05 PM
Dear Butch,

I miss you. Lots. I wish you were home, and not in Iraq. Especially when my family is so out of control. I need you here so much more.

Love Always,
Your Little Snow Cone Girl

buckner
02-13-2008, 12:02 AM
Dear Greg,

There's only one word that sums you up and I'm afraid to say it on this board. I wouldn't hesitate to call you it to your face, but that would require me being in your presence. You are a sick sick SICK human being and I regret ever dating you. I met you, and thought you a nice guy. I trusted you, and you just continued to feed me lies and manipulate me. You tore me apart, really. You know what you did.. not once, not twice, but everytime I saw you. You are such bull**** and so two-faced. My parents only knew the face you showed them, and they liked you. But no fear, they hate you now for what you have done to me.

I was so ashamed and so scared for so long... you made me think everything was my fault. I never loved you, and you knew that. But, you made me stay in that relationship.... scratch that, a relationship is between two people... I wasn't there.... I was being forced into EVERYTHING you ever wanted.

I met Matt and got the hell away from you. Except... you followed me... for months. You wouldn't leave me alone. You couldn't accept the fact that I didn't want to be with you. I never wanted to be with you. Meeting Matt gave me the courage and the strength to quit knowing you. You being the hospital was the best thing for me. I never had to see you, and then you left campus, and I rejoiced. You lied to me so much, you cheated on me so much, you constantly violated me and I am SOOO happy to be away from you.

You get the point, right? You know I don't ever want to speak or hear from you again? Right???? Ok then, so then STOP HARASSING ME!!! I will seriously call the police on you if I hear from you or your buddies again. Don't believe me? Try it. Seriously. Try it. The police will be on you and your friends for this, sexual harassment, sexual abuse, AND all of the illegal crap you and your "gang" does. Seriously. Oh, and don't fear the police? Fear my father, my boyfriend, my brother, my uncles, and every other male figure in my life. You should fear them. So go ahead, and continue calling me, emailing me, messaging me,... HARASSING ME and you will suffer legal consequences that are not pretty.

Thanks for nothing, jerkface.

Sara

buckner
02-13-2008, 12:10 AM
Dearest Matt,

I don't know what I'd do without you. It was a bit rocky in the beginning because of what happened with my previous exboyfriend, but once you found out why I acted the way I did and why I was so scared of guys, you were SO patient with me. You helped me get through the issues and to this day, you still know he has affected me but you still hold my hand through life's biggest issues.

Seriously, you are my angel. You call me your angel all of the time, but I mean it from the bottom of my heart. Ever since my grandfather died in 2004, I had been bottling up emotions. My grandmother then was murdered. Instead of dealing with that pain and those emotions, I bottled them up. My exboyfriend forced me to deal with HIS **** instead of my own problems and issues... so nothing ever got resolved. You were an angel sent from heaven because there are times where I have never felt more at peace with things, and they area all with you. I am worry free and problem free when I am with you, and it's because I know you'll stand between me and my problems, and won't allow them to knock me down. I've been through a lot, and so have you... more than any person should ever have to... but we help each other. We complete eachother. I am strong where you are weak, and you are strong where I am weak.

I don't know what to do without you and I hope we stay together for a very long time. You will always be a very special person in my heart, one who has had a great impact on my life. You are my wonderful.

Despite our petty and small arguments, we get along great. We get aggravated sometimes, but mostly because of misinterpretation. The rest of the time, we're 100% on the same page about everything.... it's amazing how perfect everything is.

Your angel,
Sara

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
02-13-2008, 11:56 PM
Dear Viral Infection,

Thanks to the doctors, I now know that my mysterious chicken pox-like spots are from YOU, a nasty viral infection. They can't really do anything about it, so I'm stuck taking Claritin and using tons of anti-itch cream to try and make you go away.

Everyone thinks I'm gross and contagious because of you. =[ I'm not contagious! I hate you. =[ You are NO fun.

Lots of hate,
Megan

Suki Wingy
02-14-2008, 12:32 AM
Dear Senioritis-Inflicted-Self,
Get something done for once, jeez. I mean, 90 whole minutes of free time and you forget to take two quizzes? Two weeks to write an essay and you finally force yourself to write a really crappy page before browsing the internet for 2 hours? Siriusly, wtf's your issue. Why can't you ever do any homework? I know you've always found it hard to physically do what was basically needed, like getting off the computer and doing homework instead of browsing the internet and thinking about how you should be doing your homework. How about waking up in the morning, like once on time please?
I mean, really, when it gets to the point that you envy people with insomnia, something's wrong. I'm quite frustrated with you, I've been trying to fix you up for years now, yet nothing works.
Hatefully yours,
Me

Dear Mom,
Stop freaking out because I'm your first child. You put bad feelings/thoughts in my mind when you says things like, "Please, I'm just worried you won't graduate. You just need to make it a couple more months." Especially when you say it with such worry on your face. I'll be fine. I swear I do so much better when my subconscious knows there's no one to fall back on. I do thins so often in so many different outlets, but I am trying to stop it. Another example? Today I had $2 in my wallet. I decided to make a card for someone during lunch, thinking I'd grab some stuff from the machines during SRT. At the same time I was thinking that that wasn't a very good idea, yet I didn't seem to have to ability to walk down to the cafeteria.
Mom, I'm trying, I really am. It's all a battle with my brain. If DMACC proves the same I'm going to take a year off to join something and be shipped out. Please don't freak yet. Just because I was on a certain website and created an account doesn't mean I gave my info to a recruiter. I know I want to do the Peace Corps for sure, I may just want to try something else as well.
I can imagine it's scary having an "adult" child, especially one as dysfunctional as me. Just relax, you raised me well. I think it's time to stop trying to pinpoint the roots of my problems which are one giant grey mass in themselves, and just start trying to cope. I've found when I stop trying to overanalyze myself, I get along better and find myself being more social. I realize that's probably the zoloft doing its job. I think I'll stick to that Rx.
Oh, and could I possibly have some help clean sweeping my room? Most days I can't seem to be bothered to throw my yarn/paper scraps in the bin, so they're all over the floor and the area by my bedside table behind Niño's chair. Oh, and are we ever going to see Wicked or The Lion King??

Your Loving Daughter

DJFyrewolf36
02-14-2008, 04:14 AM
Dear Wireless network

You work only part of the time. I have to reset my router every two days. I wish I knew more about how you worked so I could fix you. But alas, you have control

Signed
Your slave

Alysser
02-14-2008, 06:27 AM
Dear Rebecca,

To tell you the honest truth, I've never really liked you. You are the most two-faced person I've ever seen. Ever since 6th grade, you made fun of me behind my back and sometimes even right in front of me. Do you HONESTLY think I am that dumb? I can see RIGHT through you. It's not that hard. I am not truly your friend. I might share a gym locker with you but that's all. I don't want you sitting at our lunch table anymore, and I never did. No one at our table likes you. They all think you are two-faced. This proves I'm not the only one who sees through you. I know last year you'd act all nice to me and go straight to lunch and talk about me behind my back with that B**** Mary. You said something about my hair yesterday and seriously I can't believe you of all people would make fun of me. Look at your stomach and GREASE pit hair before you talk about anyone. ;)

kthxbye :rolleyes:

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
02-14-2008, 10:36 AM
Dear Butch,

I emailed you last night at midnight telling you Happy Valentine's Day. You emailed me back this morning and it said, "Well when you sent that, it was already technically Valentine's Day here, so I guess I screwed up big time, I'm sorry."

Honey, don't be sorry. The fact that you even said it makes my day so much brighter.

Happy Valentine's Day, snow cone dad. =]

Love always,
Snow Cone Daughter.

Husky_mom
02-14-2008, 05:55 PM
not so dear you,

you completely managed to ruin the day.... :mad: ... you knew I was waiting for you.... I called you and you were elsewere.... told me I´ll be there in 30 mins.... so I waited for another hour.... and called back you were still there... and acted so surprised I called again... what were you expecting!!... I was waiting for you to eat together!!! darn it!!... and you were with someone else EATING!!! f*** you!!....

and now you tell me I told you I had eaten.... yeah right.....even if I had, today was supposed a day in which we were going to hang out TOGETHER!!...

I just don´t know how to feel anymore

thank you for ruining my day and making me miserable.....

me

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
02-14-2008, 08:02 PM
Dear Bosco,

STOP EATING YOUR POOP. And the little brown things in the litter box ARE NOT TOOTSIE ROLLS.

You are SO gross.

Patient, calm, trying-not-to-break-your-neck dogsitter,
Megan

slick
02-14-2008, 08:11 PM
Dear Cancer:
You are starting to tick me off. :mad: I hate the fact that you decided to invade my body. Well, you don't know who you are dealing with. This will make me stronger and I will win. I will be a survivor.

You are nothing and I will not let you take over my life. I've let you stress me out for way to long. No more. Get the **** out of here.

There...that feels better.

animal_rescue
02-14-2008, 08:11 PM
Dear matt,

So you said we'd be friends, you said we were cool and you didn't want to do anything to hurt me. So..... why are you doing this to me now? It's completely ridiculous that you're ignoring me! Guess what I can move on, I'm not obsessed with you, and yes I still want to be your friend. But if you're going to be ridiculous about this then whatev. There are other guys out there and I can find someone else. So bite me.

Your friend, Megan

buckner
02-14-2008, 10:18 PM
Dear viruses and your creators:

YOU SUCK!!!

STOP!!!!

thanks.

DJFyrewolf36
02-14-2008, 10:50 PM
Dear friend
I wish I could understand you. Why is it that my happiness makes you so miserable? Can I not live my life the way I want to? You helped me make a new start for myself and now you insist upon being angry with me for living it. I understand that my life isn't compatible with yours. I understand that our ideals aren't compatible. I "party" too much for your taste. I'm trying to build a company doing something I enjoy. Is a requirement of making money being completely disastisfied? I don't think so, but apparently you do and I'm fine with that. I would rather see you doing something with your life that makes you happy but instead you keep plodding along the same path of dissatisfaction and misery because its the way "things are supposed to be". I don't think being unhappy is the way things are supposed to be. Aren't we all titled to life, liberty and the persuit of happiness?
I want you to be happy but it seems like that is never going to happen. If you must hate your life, hate YOUR life and quit judging mine. Don't resent me for trying to improve my station. Don't resent me for my hard work just because you can't see the value in it. You are bound by your own self imposed rules and a misguided work ethic. These are not my rules. I play the game of life understanding that possiblities are endless so long as you see it that way. You'll never be happy until you see that you are allowed to be happy. That you DESERVE to be happy. You think your life sucks because its supposed to. Maybe you should throw "supposed" out the window. I have, and I think I'm a lot better for it. I don't hate you, hell I'm not even upset with you when it comes down to it. I just wish you could at least acknowledge that not everyone has to hate life just because you do.
Don't hate me for my choices, I don't resent you because of yours.
Wishing you well
Me

joycenalex
02-15-2008, 07:20 PM
megan, for at least the second time you are not listening to what i am saying to you. your snippy note to me was poor business practice. i will be discussing this with your boss. so why am i writing this letter now? b/c i am so angry that if i don't deal with this problem tonight, it will be bothering me all weekend. and you're not doing your job is not worth my weekend time. i will let this go right now and deal with your lack of clarity next workweek. joyce

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
02-15-2008, 10:57 PM
Dear Tomato Basil Wheat Thins,

You're kinda gross.

Sorry.

Megan

Husky_mom
02-15-2008, 11:13 PM
dear me

why don´t you do somethin productive.... I´ve spent all day sitting here.... not that i don´t enojoy it but you could´ve been doing something else. something once you wanna do it you´ll say to yourself "why didn´t I did it when i had so much spare time"....

get a life!!

me

Taz_Zoee
02-16-2008, 12:10 AM
Dear....no, you're not even worth a Dear.....To the idiot at work that is trying to take over the company right from under the owners nose.

You say things that offend people and you think it's funny...guess what? It's NOT! I know your file at work has lots of complaints in it, but you have your head so far up the owners rear that he can't even think for himself, so you will not be "let go".
Why is it you feel you need to have the control and power to not even give people (especially people that have worked for the company for 7 years, when you've only been there for 2) a reason for why they are being fired? You just rush them out the door, then when they show their anger you are calling out the police. All Junior wanted yesterday was an answer as to why he was being fired (and on Valentines Day, I'm sure his wife was thrilled). Is that too much to ask? He can take this information with him to help improve himself. Oh, that's why...you don't want anyone to be better than you. Now I get it.
You are slowly molding this company into yours. And it is just sad to watch. I can't even wait until I can find a job closer to home so I don't have to look at your face anymore. It's really sad because there are so many people there that I really like, most of these people are in my department. You haven't been able to penetrate your little weasel nose into this department.....yet. I know it's only a matter of time.
So, I just want you to stay the heck away from me and my department. I am hoping for the day that the owner realizes what you are doing and sends you on your merry way.

"Sin"cerely,
All of us that don't have our noses in your rear

Catty1
02-16-2008, 11:06 AM
Dear Realtor Gal - I sure wrote you a wimpy email the other day. I hate confrontation. But I truly want to finish the tasks I started.

I am venting here so I can write a truthful email and get the message through. I can't work at your house because of being interrupted constantly with another task, or your needing a ride somewhere, and when I lose focus and don't work as effectively, you get upset, and I have a meltdown.

You are really sick yourself, since your stroke, and I know you can't drive yet - and your boss suggested alcoholic counselling, and you brushed it off. Yet I saw on a handwritten note you left on the desk where you (and I) work, that you had noted "Fired. Counselling. Rehab." before your meeting with him - so I think you know.

I can't work with you because you are SO sick it makes ME sick. SO disorganized. You usually know ahead of time that you have an appointment - so why don't you make ride arrangements ahead of time? Sometimes you do - but I wish you had kept on doing that.

Heck - your one regular appt per week is 3 minutes away by bus, and the stop is 1/2 block away. HELLO???!!!???? Yes, I get paid mileage and for my time...but that is NOT what I was hired to do.

The job is over - thanks for the generous payment, and that is fine. I will still finish the tasks - I want to, that is the ethical thing to do - but just leave me the f*** ALONE! and let me work.

BEST regards (that you'll get from me at the moment)

C

PS YOU ARE A SICK PUPPY!!! GET HELP, STUPID!!!!

anna_66
02-16-2008, 12:12 PM
Dear Best Friend,

I wish I knew what to do to help you feel better about yourself, better about your life. Alas, I know there is nothing I can do. You have to do it all yourself. I hope one day you will realize that there are so many people who depend on you staying around...your dogs, your family, you friends and me. Yes, I depend on you and I dont know what I'd do if you were gone.

Please try to get better, but not for me or anyone else...but for you.

Love your BFF

gini
02-16-2008, 02:46 PM
Dear Anna,

{{{{HUGS}}}}

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
02-16-2008, 04:28 PM
Dear Dad,

I did what everyone on this board told me to do. I was texting you, because I was in class, and I told you how I feel. First, you asked me to switch rooms with Katlynn on Sunday. I asked you if this was something Katlynn wanted to do, or something Angie was making you do. You said that Katlynn had no idea, it would be a surprise to her, and it was Angie's idea. I knew it, it was something Angie was forcing on you to force on me.

Fine, whatever, I'll switch rooms. I told you that I didn't care, and it seemed as though I didn't have a choice in the matter. I told you I felt like I was getting pushed away.

Your response?

"You aren't home enough for it to be considered pushing away."

Ouch, daddy.

And that's when I dropped the bomb. I said, "That's why I'm NOT at home. Ashley drives me crazy and Angie talks down to me ALL THE TIME."

And again, you say, "Angie feels the same about you."

Why does it always have to be about her? I understand that you are happy, and you love her, but you don't ALWAYS need to take her side! Can't you see that your daughter is hurting? Then I said, "Dad, I hate how you've changed. You aren't the same person you were two years ago."

Then you responded saying, "How so?" and I said, "You're more strict, for one. And you just aren't the same. Truth be told, I'm having a hard time adjusting to this step-family thing. Even when you were married to mom, it was always me, you and Jake. Now I have to share you. I know I'm being selfish, but it's a big adjustment for me and it's hard."

And you said, "We need to talk."

That was Thursday. You haven't made an effort "to talk" with me since then. Hell, you haven't even spoken to me much since then.

*sigh*

I'll still love you always,
Megan

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
02-16-2008, 04:56 PM
Dear... anyone,

I'm watching Transformers.

The last time I watched this was with Jay...

PLEASE please please make the memories stop and make me STOP wanting him so badly right now.

Please please go away.

Help,
Megan

Karen
02-16-2008, 04:58 PM
Transformers is a fun movie - too fun to associate with someone icky. Remember that the person Jay showed you was a lie, and the real Jay is someone you'd not want to touch with an eleven-foot pole.

kittycats_delight
02-16-2008, 05:15 PM
Dear Megan,

Transformers always reminds me of when my brother was little and all the funny things he used to do. Like once my mom was dating this guy Cyril and he and her were having an arguement. My little brother who was 4 at the time jumped on Cyril's back and clocked him on the head with his Optimus Prime and yelled 'Cereal (he couldn't say Cyril) you are a decepticon and Prime sended me to desroy you!' It was too funny!!!

My brother could not say a lot of things clearly and it was so funny and cute...I remember he used to love Transformers, He-Man and The Smurfs. One thing that always comes up in my mind was the way he used to say smurfs. He couldn't pronouce the sm sound so instead of them being smurfs they were FURFS. :D Always makes me smile.

My point is I know how much your little brother means to you so maybe when you get to thinking about you know who (we don't need to say his name) you can think about some cute things your little brother has said and done and it can help you and give you a smile.

Thinking of you. A eager ear is always near.

Sincerely,
Michelle

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
02-16-2008, 08:11 PM
Dear... conscience,

You did pretty well watching Transformers. You thought about how every time Jay would see that yellow Camaro he would say, "God, what a hot f***ing car!" and I would laugh because that's all he really cared about. You thought about how he would light a cigarette halfway through because he was nervous about screwing things up with me...

Whatever.

For a split second, my mind told me I HAD to go visit him at jail tomorrow. I had to.

But I shouldn't.

Please start making sense soon.

Megan

animal_rescue
02-16-2008, 09:34 PM
Dear Matt,

I miss you.
Not a day goes by that I haven't cried at least once. I wish you would call me.

Just your friend, Megan

Dear Kristen,

Why can't you understand? Will you please stop bad mouthing Matt and telling me to just get over it, I know you hate him because of all this but still it hurts more to hear bad things about him. Please just be there for me and let me talk without rolling your eyes. I can't help but still be upset he was and is very important to me. I know you can't really understand because you've never been in my position before and I can't exactly explain it to you but it's going to take me longer than a week to get over him. I honestly hope this never happens to you because it is truly heart breaking.

Love you lots! Megan

P.S. I did actually enjoy when you changed his name in my cell to A*s Face and that's what I saw when I opened my text hehe so horrible!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
02-16-2008, 11:46 PM
Dear Toilet in my Aunt's Basement,

WHY THE HELL ARE YOU OVERFLOWING?

Seriously? No one even... did ANYTHING to you to make you overflow! My bro used the bathroom like twenty minutes ago, and about five mins ago, I can hear running water... SUURE! You're OVERFLOWING! For no apparent reason!

So now, after we've exhausted the resources of 11 towels and a plunger that doesn't even fit in your oddly shaped... hole? you still won't flush properly. Something is obviously clogged, because water won't go down.

YOU ARE SUCH A STUPID TOILET.

I'm dog-sitting and the toilet overflows. COOL. Real cool.

Irritated,
Megan

dukedogsmom
02-17-2008, 12:02 AM
Dear Brian,
I'm sorry our time together was so short. After all these years, I finally found someone that showed me what true love was all about. Then your illness in October 06 separated us even more than the miles between us. You left this world eight months later. Me wondering if you got the letter I wrote before you got ill. Still hurting after our last phone call which wasn't a happy one. I didn't even get to tell you about Duke being gone :( I wish you hadn't closed yourself off from everyone. I'll always love you and never forget you.

Got to stop. Don't want to get LES at work.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
02-17-2008, 01:45 AM
Dear Ryan,

We're going on a date tomorrow. Well, today, technically. I'm kind of nervous, because... well, I haven't "gone on a date" since the time I went to a movie with Jay.

Please be patient with me. I like you as a person, but I don't know if I'd like to date you yet. I have a really hard time trusting people, so don't expect me to be your best friend in the whole world by tomorrow night. Tonight, I mean. (It's past midnight, :p)

I will most likely try to push you away before I get attached to you. I've done that to everyone. If you want to stick around, stick around. Just please bear with me.

*sigh*

Here goes nothing.

Megan

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
02-17-2008, 02:23 PM
Dear Justin,

I'm starting to fall for you again.

But I don't want to date you, you aren't my type at all.

Please don't make this hard for me.

Megan

Pembroke_Corgi
02-17-2008, 05:57 PM
Dear Potential House,

Please don't disappoint us like the last two houses- let us be the only ones making an offer! If our offer is accepted, we would plant some more trees in the yard to give you shade, and make sure you were taken care of. :)

Please please please let us be your new owners! You would never be lonely and we love your bright blue paint!

Sincerely,

A hopeful home-owner to be :)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
02-17-2008, 08:35 PM
Dear Snow,

PLEASE STOP.

Megan

cassiesmom
02-17-2008, 08:49 PM
Dear I Love My Abby Girl, [[[[[[[[[[[HUGS]]]]]]]]]

Dear Pembroke Corgi, I hope your house purchase is a success!

Dear Potential Husband, I wish you'd show up soon! Being single stinks!

Dear Spring, please hurry!

Dear God,
After several interviews that haven't gone my way, I think I'm finally getting it that You want me to stay where I am. So, please help me to have the self control to do what's necessary. I know exactly what that is and still avoid doing it. Mornings are so hard for me, God. Please help me get my head together. And please help me to find a doctor who can help.

And thank you for my Pet Talk friends who make me smile with their words and photographs. Please let them know what a blessing they are to me.

Thank you, Amen
Elyse

Alysser
02-17-2008, 09:04 PM
Dear mom,

You're a great parent but you still constantly let me down. You know how badly I've wanted a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, and I know you would love one too. You love the breed so much. I've been researching on them for about a year now, and I found a very good reputable breeder in New Jersey. I sent you the link and you said "we will see". You even said you were leaning more toward yes. This morning, you disappointed me by saying no. :( PLEASE stop getting my hopes up every time I ask you. YOU KNOW how badly I want a second dog, especially a cavy. You did the SAME thing with the camera. You say we can't afford it but you can afford a $400 prom dress for Jaclyn. Seriously, stop crying poverty every time I ask you for something expensive.

Love your daughter,
Alyssa :(

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
02-17-2008, 09:21 PM
Dear Whoever Cares,

Justin wants me to move to Iowa and move into an apartment with him.

Move in with him? Sure... not a terrible idea. But Iowa?

I've got family (that usually irritates me) here, and Butch will be home in April... My job, college... I just can't make that drastic of a transition.

If he moved here, like he had planned, however, maybe. Just maybe.

I don't know. I'm realizing how much Justin means to me. I want to talk to him every minute of the day, and I wish he was here so I had someone to be with. But then I think about it, and I don't really want to date him... which is what he thinks will happen.

Let me explain. He is an AMAZING guy. He has put up with so much of my ****, the MANY times I have tried to push him away, as to not get attached. He was there with me through ALL of the **** with Jay, my parents, my stepmom, everything. He knows me completely, and I trust him with everything, but I am not attracted to him.

Call me shallow, but I can't see myself being with him.

But yet, he is my other half.

*sigh*

Megan

animal_rescue
02-17-2008, 10:01 PM
Dear Dad,

You stress me out just by me looking at you.

Megan

ETA: Dad I think you just stressed me to the point of me getting a pimple.. thanks

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
02-17-2008, 10:06 PM
Dear Butch,

You told me you will cry when the day comes that I have to go my separate ways and go off to college.

And you meant it.

I love you. Be safe.

Love always,
Megan

cassiesmom
02-18-2008, 11:01 AM
Dear Whoever Cares,

Justin wants me to move to Iowa and move into an apartment with him.

*sigh*

Megan

Dear ILoveMyAbbyGirl Megan,
Fingers and paws crossed for your decision on this, and best wishes for whatever you do decide.
*smile*
Elyse

cassiesmom
02-18-2008, 11:06 AM
Dear System,

A young man with a history of mental illness should not be able to walk into a gun shop and purchase guns and ammunition that he later goes on to use to shoot up a college lecture hall. Public safety trumps privacy on this one. Why are background investigations for potential gun purchasers not more stringent?

Dear Westboro Baptist Church,

You call yourselves a church, yet you take the Word of God and use it to justify your twisted, incorrect arguments. Please stay far, far away from the funerals of the Northern students that will be occurring in the CHicago area over the next few days. I'd like to go to the one that's scheduled at my church, personally escort you far off the property and make sure you don't come back, but that's not an option. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was God --- do you really want to do this to Him?

CountryWolf07
02-18-2008, 11:58 AM
Dear whoever,

Why must men be so hard to deal with? Especially when it comes to their emotional side? I guess the saying is true, men, can live with or without them! I wish I could figure my boyfriend out when it comes to that, I know he loves me and cares a lot about me, and I do the same, but twice I have tried to say I love you and he stops me and says it's not a big deal and he knows I do, and it's okay. He just claims he is "different" when it comes to that. I am now realizing I can never change him for the way he is, and I am starting to accept it.

Thanks for listening. - Rachel.

Chilli
02-18-2008, 12:05 PM
Dear Mummy Dearest,

I have noticed a significant change in the way you see things compared to years ago. Why has it become so obvious recently? I have no idea, but I could not be happier.

I overheard you telling someone on the phone that they should adopt a dog from a shelter instead of buying from a breeder. You told them specifically that a shelter dog "truly appreciates you, and they make you feel great... just the fact that you are providing a dog with a much-needed home full of love makes your spirits soar."

One word: Amazing.
Have we brainwashed you that much?! The way you praised shelter dogs.. just the fact that you were praising dogs in general... made me gush. Before we got Frisk you vowed that you would never love a dog like we do. I would never tell you this, but I caught you snuggling Skylar this morning after your oldest daughter went to school. I would have taken a picture but you would have eaten me alive.

You make me beam with pride. Hopefully I do the same for you. :]

All my best.. along with all my love,
Your Dearest (younger) Daughter.

animal_rescue
02-18-2008, 09:16 PM
Dear Matt,

I'm done with you I think. I'm sick of getting upset because of you and having people look at me with pity because of how "desperate" I seemed to get back with you. I really should be a stronger girl and know there are other people out there for me. I deserve to be with someone that wants to be with me equally or even more. I'm sick of being hurt by you and crying over you. I know you aren't a horrible person, at least in my opinion, but you really need to learn how to treat a girl. Matt I'm going to miss you with ALL of my heart but I honestly think that by not talking to you anymore will be best. I f**king love you but love isn't enough for this. Please have a nice life and I hope you get what you want in it.

Love Always, Megan

Dear whoever,

Why is this so hard? Do you truly ever get over this?

Megan

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
02-18-2008, 09:48 PM
Dear Megan who posted above me,

No. You never get over it. It's a part of you forever.

I'm so sorry.

-Other Megan

Pembroke_Corgi
02-18-2008, 10:04 PM
Dear Megan who posted above me,

No. You never get over it. It's a part of you forever.

I'm so sorry.

-Other Megan

To both Megans,

Sorry but I have to disagree! It may feel like you will never get over it at the time but most likely you will move on. My first breakup was devastating at the time, I was 17. But I can safely say now that it doesn't haunt me, and in fact I'm glad because otherwise I would have never have met my husband. I'm sorry that it hurts, and it will probably hurt for a while. It's never easy to say goodbye to someone you care for. But it will be less painful in the days ahead, and someday, it will not hurt at all.

I hope you feel better soon.

Jill

Suki Wingy
02-19-2008, 12:24 PM
Dear Me,
You just posed 9000 times, go you!
-Me

The_Duck
02-19-2008, 06:28 PM
Dear you,

I'm a little bit confused these days. We started out as all relationships do, just casual aquaintances. We enjoyed the occasional conversation and pleasant company. But things changed. We grew closer at a pretty rapid rate. No longer was it just a pleasant surprise when I got to talk to you, but it was something I looked forward to with some anticipation. And now... now we're closer than ever. I find that you are the last person I think about before I fall asleep, and the first when I wake up. I'm always looking at the clock and translating it into your time, trying to decide just where you are at that particular moment in the day. I thrive on our daily conversations together. They have become the brightest point in each of those days. Like a drug, I feel addicted to you. And even a single day without hearing from you is enough to put a frown on my face. I live for those times when I get to see your smiling face and nothing gives me greater joy than the times that I know I put it there. It has become a mission to make you laugh. I love the sound of your voice and sometimes listen to previous voicemails, just to hear it. I do not think that there is a person more dear to me than you. I love you. And sometimes, I wonder if... if maybe I love you more than I'm ever supposed to.

Troubled,
Me

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
02-19-2008, 11:59 PM
Dear Dave,

I just met you online, but I think I like you. You make me laugh.
Stick around.

Megan

--

Dear Justin,

Why do you feel like you need to get into fights and tell me about them to show off? If you're trying to prove yourself, please don't. I like you as a person, you don't need to be a "tough guy" to get me to like you. If anything, it's pushing me away. I don't like the fact that you think you need to be violent all the time. I know you would never hurt me or any other girl, but really, grow up.

Megan

--

Dear Butch,

I miss you. And you keep pushing me to do better things. You amaze me everyday.

P.S. Good luck on your military-ordered piss test, lmao.

Love always,
Megan

--

Dear Self,

You are pathetic sometimes, you know that? You keep leading Ryan on, but you know you don't want to be with him. You lead Justin on like crazy, but you know you don't want him either. I think you are getting some Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. You're afraid of everything, and you feel like you can't be in a relationship or trust ANYONE.

You need help, but you won't get it.

Take care of yourself. Stop being so self-destructive. Hurting yourself doesn't do anything except make you more self-conscious. You need to trust people. Not all people are bad, just some of them. You've been dealt *****y cards, but you need to get over it.

But you can't. You try, but you can't. It's so hard.

Try.

Learning to love,
Megan

jackie
02-20-2008, 02:14 AM
Dear Megan,

I don't know you apart from what you write on this website, but I really think you need to take a big step back away from men and work on yourself before starting a new relationship. It is just my opinion but I think you would benefit a lot from taking a time out from dating.

Boys don't fix what is broken inside.

Jackie

CountryWolf07
02-20-2008, 06:55 AM
Dear Megan,

I don't know you apart from what you write on this website, but I really think you need to take a big step back away from men and work on yourself before starting a new relationship. It is just my opinion but I think you would benefit a lot from taking a time out from dating.

Boys don't fix what is broken inside.

Jackie

I agree..

- Rachel

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
02-20-2008, 11:26 AM
Justin is a guy I've known for almost a year and he is like my best friend. He's annoying as hell sometimes, but I can't live without him either. Ryan is just... a friend. He wants more but I'm not looking for a relationship right now.

Kfamr
02-20-2008, 02:48 PM
Dear Old dude that walks in pants/shorts that are far too tight,

PLEASE stop coming in my drive-thru and stealing the change that has fallen by the window. You've never purchased anything. You've made my customers wait so you could steal my change. One time I dropped a quarter... I could see your eyes light up with glee when you spotted it. I hope you trip. Oh wait, one time you did and my manager graciously came out to help you and make sure you were okay. You then proceeded to steal our money.

I got you today. While I was waiting for my order to come up for the window, I bent out the window and picked up MY change. NO CHANGE FOR YOU.

xoxo,
me

K9soul
02-20-2008, 03:16 PM
Dear doctors I have to listen to for 12 hours a day,

Some of you make life as easy as you can and are kind and considerate, you turn your head from the mouthpiece and cover your mouth when you cough and you don't do your dictating in a small echoing place that sounds suspiciously like a restroom.

Others, I can't speak so well of. Please do not snorgle your boogers in my ear and gurgle phlegm in your throat while you dictate, it makes me ill. Please do not dictate while you are smacking and chewing your burger and potato chips while talking about a patient's colonoscopy, you make me want to fling my headset across the room. Please at least turn your head when you have to belch rather than doing it right in my ear, or at least say excuse me. Please do not be a swivelhead while you dictate, so that one moment I can barely hear your voice and the next you are blowing out my eardrums because I have turned the volume up to hear you. Please do not dictate important lab values like an auctioneer.

Please if English is your second language, speak as clearly as you can and not in a stuttering mumbled mess of incoherency. And please, if you haven't the foggiest idea how to spell a medication, don't pull a spelling out of the air, just leave it to me, it's my job.

Thanks,

Your transcriptionist

Vela
02-20-2008, 03:45 PM
Dear doctors I have to listen to for 12 hours a day,

Some of you make life as easy as you can and are kind and considerate, you turn your head from the mouthpiece and cover your mouth when you cough and you don't do your dictating in a small echoing place that sounds suspiciously like a restroom.

Others, I can't speak so well of. Please do not snorgle your boogers in my ear and gurgle phlegm in your throat while you dictate, it makes me ill. Please do not dictate while you are smacking and chewing your burger and potato chips while talking about a patient's colonoscopy, you make me want to fling my headset across the room. Please at least turn your head when you have to belch rather than doing it right in my ear, or at least say excuse me. Please do not be a swivelhead while you dictate, so that one moment I can barely hear your voice and the next you are blowing out my eardrums because I have turned the volume up to hear you. Please do not dictate important lab values like an auctioneer.

Please if English is your second language, speak as clearly as you can and not in a stuttering mumbled mess of incoherency. And please, if you haven't the foggiest idea how to spell a medication, don't pull a spelling out of the air, just leave it to me, it's my job.

Thanks,

Your transcriptionist

AMEN!!!

CamCamPup33
02-20-2008, 10:07 PM
Dear Pet talk,
I miss you all! It feels like it has been foreverrr.

From,
Another forgotten member

RobiLee
02-20-2008, 10:17 PM
Dear Pet talk,

From,
Another forgotten member

You have certainly not been forgotten!

lizbud
02-21-2008, 10:37 AM
Dear Pet talk,

From,
Another forgotten member

Another one that remembers you right here. :) How are you doing?

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
02-21-2008, 11:16 AM
Dear Film,

I developed you correctly! And you look wonderful! You're drying now, and then I can take you into the light and look at you closer! I'm so excited. =] Good job me!

Megan

pitc9
02-21-2008, 11:36 AM
Dear Jerk Jerk,
You know a potential buyer is coming by to look at the house at 4:00 today, yet when you met me at the house just now to clean and tidy everything up you did NOTHING!!! You sat down and ate lunch THEN left your dirty dishes in the sink!!! WTF???
I just busted my ever-loving a$$ vacuuming the entire house, dusting, hiding dog beds, putting the slip covers on the couches, cleaning the bathroom, sweep the floors, straightening up EVERYWHERE and what did you do?
N-O-T-H-I-N-G!!
I'm supposed to have a 1/2 hour lunch, I asked my boss for some extra time and he said "no problem". But I left work at 10:45 and didn't get back to work till 12:15. That's an hour and a half!! You left work, came home, ate and left again, not taking extra time to help me.
You're an a$$.

~Sincerely, your INCREDIBLY pissed off wife
P.S. - I hope the person that comes today buys the house and we can each go our own way. I'm SICK of putting up with your sh*t! You're good for a month and then you turn back into the A$$ that you are!!

CountryWolf07
02-21-2008, 12:27 PM
Dear brain,

Please get motivated so I can complete my Psychology paper today.

Thank you,

Me.

CamCamPup33
02-21-2008, 05:22 PM
You have certainly not been forgotten!
:D I feel like a newbie all over again!

Another one that remembers you right here. :) How are you doing?

I'm good!! So busy with school, but really good! How are you? :)

lizbud
02-21-2008, 05:40 PM
:D I feel like a newbie all over again!

I'm good!! So busy with school, but really good! How are you? :)

We are all "fine as frogs hair". :) Pups & kitties all doing well & waiting for warmer weather. :)

Suki Wingy
02-21-2008, 05:53 PM
Dear Body and Mind,
Stop being crappy. I'm sick of constant sinus issues, random headaches, etc. What's with the heavy blanket of general crappy feeling you've been pulling lately. I'm about to go do something I love and I still can't get exited or feel well enough.

Also, I don't appreciate the fact I have been going to sleep at 10 pm each night and STILL I'm late to school the next morning. WTF??
Get over it. I thought you were strong too. Why must you be so freaking sensitive??? My stomach always hurts, I always get intestinal issues. I can't eat half of what I like, I can't breath around my pets and the places I like the most, I can't knit with most yarn, I can't use scented soap-- Just STOP, ok? You honestly make me so upset sometimes. Like when I'm hungry but food looks gross. What is wrong with you??
get over it.

Dear Niño,
CHILL OUT! I know the cat and the thought of being scolded for following your instincts and barking at it worry you. You seriously are starting to bother me, though. You follow me around EVERYWHERE giving me the look, whining, and groaning. You act like I never walk you. Last night it was 0 degrees F and we were out walking for 45 minutes. I almost fell about three times because you pulled me over the ice that is covering every sidewalk. Do you know I have fallen on my own on the ice just today? Why is it that as soon as there is snow covering the ground, you waz out and forget what heal means, if you ever really knew. Do you even get the fact that I'm holding onto the other end of the leash? It's like you think you're dragging a cannon ball and when you get let off leash you're suddenly free from it. Even stopping every time you pull hasn't worked.
PLEASE be a little grateful. Every day you whine at me. Every day I take you out in the single digits and sub zero weather. Every day you pull me around the sidewalk. Most days I slip and fall on the ice, because we can't walk in the street due to your tendency to walk straight in front of moving vehicles. Every day I clean up after you. Every day I feed you and give you fresh water. Every day I pet you for what seems like ages. Still you won't sleep in my room, still you expect me to come out barefooted to open the porch door for you when the other door is wide open already. I knit and buy you toys, I use what little money I have to take you to the dog park. STILL you give me that face, that little "mistreated" face. It drives me mad trying to satisfy you.
I wish you were easier to read.
I still love you and come fall when I move out I'm sure it will be very difficult for me and you both. Yes, I'm moving in with TWO of those kitty things. I'm not that excited but Mom says you belong here in this house and that I can't take you no matter what. I want a dog to try and fill the gap but I don't want to do that to a dog. Such an unstable situation. Yet those cats are going to really reap havoc on my already bad allergies. I can't ask him to get rid of his cats that lived there before me.
Just as Cat Steevens says in his song,
I love my dog as much as I love anyone. (but perhaps more! ;) )
Eva

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
02-21-2008, 06:10 PM
Dear Pityriasis Rosea,

YOU SUCK. You are an evil skin condition. I don't like you.

At least I finally know what you are.

No love,
Megan

dukedogsmom
02-21-2008, 07:00 PM
Dear Pet talk,

From,
Another forgotten member
I remember you! Just wondering where the heck you've been. Welcome back :)

Aspen and Misty
02-21-2008, 08:04 PM
Bo,

Where do I start my sweet little man? You just came into my life but we have been through so much already.

Being the newest member of my doggie pack you don't know how much you mean to me. You spent 9 years tied up in a back yard, loving a lady whenever she came out to see you. 9 years is a lifetime to you and after 9 years of tail wags, kisses and living to just see the sight of her, she dumped you like you were a piece of trash. You ended up with a new lady, who loved you back with all her heart but she's old Bo and she couldn't handle you. I know you felt like you were getting abandoned again when she brought you here, but you have no idea sweetheart, she is saving your life. You were just too much to handle, it's not that she didn't love you and please understand she calls to check up on you and wants to know how your doing, she just can't do the day to day things for you but I can and I love you just as much.

I know you don't know what Heartworms are, but baby it's not good. You are such a trooper to be going through this treatment at 10 years old. You just smile, wag you tail and just want to be pet. I know the treatment is hard and it makes you tierd but it's going to save your life. I try to put on a tough face Bo, but you must know something I havn't told you yet. I know you get upset whenever you faint and that when you wake up mommies friend Lisa is there peting you and telling you it's nothing but my sweet man, the vet says it's complications with your heart. She thinks the heartworms might have done too much damage. Don't worry though Bo, we will figure this out, I'm not ready to give up on you there are medications and foods that we can use to strengthen you heart. Just please, please keep fighting and I will fight with you. I love you and if you make it through this I promise that you will never want for love again.

Love,
Your new Mom

k9krazee
02-21-2008, 08:09 PM
Dear Jackie Loo (and Micki, Mini, Kyra & Shadow),

I get to see you tomorrow! I'm so excited!! :D

Love always,
Me

Kfamr
02-21-2008, 08:21 PM
Dear lost friend,

How does it feel? Leaves a bitter taste, huh? I've been living with that for the past few years thanks to you. I've finally rid of it since seeing the "real you." Thanks for that. Karma.

xoxo,
me

-----------

Dear Boss,

My feet hurt. YOU get up at 4am tomorrow. YOU give out free food tomorrow.

xoxo,
me

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
02-21-2008, 10:56 PM
Dear Dad,

Do I mean anything to you anymore?

Megan

animal_rescue
02-22-2008, 06:42 AM
Dear Brett,

You're a nice guy but I don't want to see you anymore. When you flirt with me I get uncomfortable, when you try to touch me I move away, don't you understand? I'm not over Matt and I won't be for awhile. He broke me as far as I'm concerned and I just want a break from dating completely. We can still hang out as friends but quit acting like you're interested in me because I'm going to tell you no. To be honest when you asked me out I actually broke down in tears, something I would never actually tell you. It made me feel like me and Matt were really over to think about dating other guys, among other things as well. I just can't handle this right now so I'm going to close up for awhile. It's safer that way anyways.

Megan

pitc9
02-22-2008, 07:17 AM
Dear Mother Nature,
Thank you for the BEAUTIFUL fresh blanket of snow I woke up to today. I LOVE it! It's just what I always wanted! :D

Dear Vikki,
Two years ago today your husband shot and killed you and Krystal while you both slept. He's finally been charged and will spend the rest of his life in prison with no chance of parole. He has to spend every day of the rest of his life thinking about killing you and Krystal. Why a man would kill his wife and 6 year old daughter is something I'll never understand. We all miss you here at work and you'll be thought of a lot today.
Rest is peace now knowing that he is behind bars and will never be a free man again.
:(

Pawsitive Thinking
02-22-2008, 09:52 AM
Dear Dad/God/Fate/Irish Celtic Dream

Thank you :D

Me xx

CountryWolf07
02-22-2008, 11:13 AM
Dear Brain,

Please be motivated today. I really do need to get two papers completed and be over with for the rest of the weekend.

Thanks,
Rachel

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
02-24-2008, 02:24 AM
Dear German Shepherd that tried to maul me today at work,

NOT FUNNY.

I put you in the tub, put the noose over your head to keep you IN said tub, and proceeded to turn on the water.

As the water made contact with your body, you SCREAMED. Not barking, howling, or whining. SCREAMING. You then proceeded to thrash your entire body around the tub. Me, fearing you would hurt yourself or me, grabbed you by the scruff of the neck, thinking it would calm you and put you into some sort of submissive-like state.

NOT.

You started thrashing even harder, and I swear you were screaming, "DON'T TOUCH ME! DON'T TOUCH ME!" So I stopped the water, stepped back, and you started LUNGING at me.

I took breaths, counted to ten, anything to keep myself from possibly strangling you. I came back to the tub and tried again. I got you completely wet (at myself included) and started to shampoo you.

Then you were okay. But as soon as that water hit your skin, you SCREAMED again, even louder.

(I swear, I wasn't using the acid water.)

Finally, as I was trying to dry you with the dryer, you felt it darn necessary to TEAR the safety release on the noose and LEAP out of the tub ON TOP of me.

Mind you, you're "only 90 pounds" and a SOAKING WET GERMAN SHEPHERD.

In the end, you got scruffed again, towel dried and dragged to your kennel. I ended up with two cuts on my hands and every part of my body was drenched.

Thanks for nothing. Tell your dad he should have brought you in as a puppy so you got used to grooming.

You suck,
Megan

dukedogsmom
02-24-2008, 03:38 AM
Dear Megan,
Did you ever think that the wonderful dad might be abusing the poor dog?

Dear Stacie,
You are not only someone who keeps my nails beautiful at all times. You are also a great friend!

dukedogsmom
02-24-2008, 07:14 AM
Dear Dasher,
Why did you have to chew on your foot and possibly chrew out at least one stitch? Now, I'm so upset, I get to cry myself to sleep.
Your disappointed mom

Aspen and Misty
02-24-2008, 09:56 PM
Dear people who bring their dog's to my work,

I promise to treat your dog like my own
I promise to always keep soft bedding in there room
I promise to follow your instructions, no matter what they are
I promise to keep your dog safe, even if that puts me in danger
I promise to not leave your pet if they are ever nervous or unsure
More than anything else, I promise to love your dog every moment you are not with them.

Love,
The person who cares for your pet while you are on vacation

pitc9
02-25-2008, 07:44 AM
Dear me,

Happy 10,000 posts!!
You GO Girl! :D

Husky_mom
02-25-2008, 04:28 PM
not so dear

mother&%·.....inlaw :D

why do you get it on me? have a problem? don´t like me? don´t like the way i do things?.... YOUR PROBLEM!!

don´t mess with me or my family... mind YOUR own bussiness!!

just the other day you came to MY house why TF were you inspecting EVERY inch of it??!! even the fridge!! WTF is YOUR problem!!...

and you dare to judge me over stuff YOU do and even YOU promote :rolleyes: you say my kid watches too much TV.... well let me tell you I allow him Tv for 2 hours top spread along the day... adn when hes´at YOUR house it´s like 24/7 of TV.... how come you try and make me feel guilty?? and also the cartoons I let him watch are nice and according to his age.... what do you let him see?? violent cartoons and those not suited for his age... wonder who´s wrong here?? :rolleyes:

I´m so mad right now (I´ve never liked you, but I tolerate you) hubby went on a trip and because he was leaving so early my kid slept over with you so we didn´t take him out so early.... when I went to pick hm up for school you were driving him too...that was fine until.... I went to pick him from school and you had already picked him!! why would you do that??!! I AM HIS MOTHER!!! NOT YOU!!!... why do you think you can keep him and take advantage now that hubby is not here and knowing I won´t fight you for my own family sake... as I don´t give a damn about you!!...

don´t like how I raise my kid?... I DON´T CARE!!! you had your chance in raising your own, let ME raise mine!!!

I want my kid back!!!

arrrggg!!! what a nasty mother ****inlaw

see ya soon,
me

P.S. I´m off to pick him up and I better walk out of there with him, otherwise I´ll only get madder and you´ll be closer to see my not-so-nice side..... yeah I have a much meaner side other than the one you hate which is my nicer side.....beware......

beeniesmom
02-25-2008, 04:35 PM
Dear people who bring their dog's to my work,

I promise to treat your dog like my own
I promise to always keep soft bedding in there room
I promise to follow your instructions, no matter what they are
I promise to keep your dog safe, even if that puts me in danger
I promise to not leave your pet if they are ever nervous or unsure
More than anything else, I promise to love your dog every moment you are not with them.

Love,
The person who cares for your pet while you are on vacation

Wow, I've never left my two with anyone but if you were closer I would certainly leave them with you.
That is a great letter. :)

animal_rescue
02-25-2008, 06:27 PM
Dear Matt,

Thanks for the pity text but uh I can definitely do without them. I'm getting over you slowly but surely... maybe we can actually be friends eventually. But I know not anytime soon, that's for sure.

Megan

kittycats_delight
02-26-2008, 06:33 AM
Dear Nosey A$$ Old Man, (FIL)

Why do you have to put your grubby hands and nose into everything. I made supper last night a particular way cause that is how we like it. You never eat it anyway. Everyone who ate it loved it. I did NOT want tomato in my ground turkey and vegetable pasta. YET...you trot your fat arse home at 5:30 am and proceed to put $%&£#@! tomato into MY leftover pasta. AND then do NOT eat it. You simply HAD to have it YOUR way cause YOUR way is BETTER!!!! Says who???? YOU no one else but YOU!!!! I was going to reheat that pasta for your son today when he got home from work. Instead that pasta will end up in the garbage cause NO ONE will eat it NOW!!!! We are not that bloody well off that you can play chef when you don't know what the HELL you are doing most of the time. This is the second meal in less than 2 weeks you have ruined but ADDING your touch to it. IF we wanted your touch we wouldn't make it OUR way!!!

In future keep your %$&£?#@! hands and 'gourmet' ideas to yourself. You want to play chef get your own food to do it with. Not something I have spent my time and money on to make!!! GET IT!!!!

YOUR VERY PISSED OFF DIL
Michelle

PS....When I say don't give MY dog your food scraps DON'T DO IT!!!! She is my dog and I don't need extra vet bills because you have given her things she shouldn't have a things that can make her ill!!!! Just because you think and feel pasta can be a staple diet for a dog doesn't mean it is and doesn't mean MY DOG will live on it. Mind you own damned business and stay out of mine!!!

DJFyrewolf36
02-26-2008, 03:37 PM
Dear Ice cream factory

Working for you is ok, but I think Im going to be haunted by the vision of cookie thingys floating by on a conveyor belt for the next week. How do the regular employees deal with you?
ARGH!

Me

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
02-27-2008, 03:17 PM
Dear Mom,

John's been cheating on you. You found out, now you cry all the time.

HE'S NOT WORTH IT.

Mom, I know you've done bad things to me and this family. You cheated on dad, now John's been cheating on you and you know how it feels. I hate seeing you hurt like this. I love you mom, but you need to get rid of John. He's USING you, mom.

Please feel better and have the guts to drop him. NOW.

Love,
Meg

cassiesmom
02-27-2008, 04:49 PM
Dear Winter Sunshine,

Thank you for showing up again! Feel free to visit any time! Stick around as long as you can!

Thank you,
Sick-of-Winter Elyse

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
02-28-2008, 09:58 AM
Dear Ryan and Kate,

You know what, Kate? I liked Ryan. You said time and time again how much you hate Ryan, you can't stand him, he's a creep. You know what? I like him, and you KNOW it. Yet you proceed to steal his attention from me EVERY TIME he's online. He won't talk to me, but he won't shut up when he talks to you.

I'm so sick of never being the pretty girl.

I hate you both right now,
Megan

anna_66
02-28-2008, 10:21 AM
Not dear soon to be ex of my best friend...

You are one of the biggest scumbags I've ever met. You had a loving wonderful wife and you threw it all away. Not only that, but your making her life a living hell. Why? SCUMBAG, IDIOT and lots and lots of other words I can think of but wouldn't say here.
I hope you get everything you deserve. If not in this life, in the next. Rot in hell :mad:

Pawsitive Thinking
02-28-2008, 10:22 AM

You are one of the biggest scumbags I've ever met. You had a loving wonderful wife and you threw it all away. Not only that, but your making her life a living hell. Why? SCUMBAG, IDIOT and lots and lots of other words I can think of but wouldn't say here.
I hope you get everything you deserve. If not in this life, in the next. Rot in hell :mad:

Absolutely!!

RobiLee
02-28-2008, 10:04 PM
Dear Best Freind,

I think you are a wonderful and very special woman. You are always there for me and I want you to remember that I'm always here for you. I love ya to pieces!

Your BFF,
Robin :)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
02-29-2008, 12:09 AM
Dear Ryan,

Why are you such a conceited A**HOLE?

I was talking to you online, and you don't know it, but talking to you makes me smile. I don't smile often anymore. My grandpa just got hospitalized, my mom is on the fritz and has quit taking her meds, quit eating and has started taking sleeping pills, my dad and I aren't getting along, Jay's trial is coming up soon... but you, you've become that saving grace, because you pull me away from all of that.

But today, you spoke the harshest words yet. After apologizing for not having my webcam, you said, "Aw. That sucks. Now I can't check out Katie."

You KNOW she has a boyfriend, you KNOW she's my cousin, you KNOW I like you. Why do you feel the need to hurt me like this?

Even worse, now that she's here and online, you have ceased talking to me. I haven't gotten a word out of you since she showed up.

Once again, I am second-best. She's prettier, flirtier, sexier... WHATEVER. Point is, she doesn't EVEN LIKE YOU that much, and here is a girl who hangs out with you every day at school and loves to see you smile, but whatever. Push me away. I don't need you.

I HATE YOU.

Trying not to cry,
Megan

animal_rescue
03-03-2008, 07:37 PM
Dear mom,

You talked to Matt?
You talked to Matt and you didn't tell me?
You talked to Matt, he apologized, and you didn't tell me?
Why didn't you tell me? Why did you do that?
Do you know how bad you hurt me? Do you even know how bad I'm crying now? I have to stop because I'm going somewhere now but omg I can't believe this!

~Megan

Dear Matt,

Please.. I miss you :(

~Megan

DJFyrewolf36
03-03-2008, 08:06 PM
Dear little car of mine

I love you and care about you, I just can't afford to tune you up right now. PLEASE last until I get some cash, then I will fix you up right I swear. I love you car, you have been the best little car in the world and have never really let me down. Please just go a bit further...for me

Love so much
Your caring owner

CountryWolf07
03-03-2008, 09:00 PM
Dear brain,

Give me motivation to study extra hard tonight & tomorrow to earn me an A/B in Philosophy on the final on Wednesday. :)

Thanks.

Rachel

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
03-04-2008, 08:07 PM
Dear Day,

You've been good to me so far.

I'm happy. =]

Thank you.

Love,
Me

Aspen and Misty
03-04-2008, 09:32 PM
Dear Thad,

I love you.

Now I just have to figure out a way to tell you...

Ashley

CountryWolf07
03-04-2008, 10:31 PM
Dear brain,

Please do a good job of helping me pass my philosophy final exam tomorrow. Thank you.

Rachel

Suki Wingy
03-04-2008, 10:34 PM
Dear Stephenie Meyer,
I love your books, but I hate them too. I can't stop reading them, but anyone can see the disgust on my face at the countless times you infer than animals are lowly beings, something which a human spirit can move in and push out. :mad: And the line, "Bag a few mountain lions for me." now that one just hit a nerve! I'll have you know my first ever story was written in third grade and it was about a young cougar and his family.
You will be getting an interrogative yet friendly email soon.
And I mean, come on. Poor Jake. :(

Love from an annoyed fan

p.s. I'm knitting a Jacob cupcake and an Edward cupcake, I'll send you pictures when I'm done. :D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
03-05-2008, 12:19 AM
Dear Butch,

You're leaving the sandbox in 27 days. Thank god. April 2nd can't come soon enough.

But I'm worried about you.

Last night, you told me that you were out on a three-day mission. You said that almost an entire troop had been killed, merely a half hour down the road from where you were going.

I'm so scared for you. You're clearly upset. I pray every day that you can make it through the next month and come home safe.

I love you.

Love,
Megan

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
03-05-2008, 12:25 AM
Dear Brett Favre,

I love you.

I'll miss you, so so much.

Tears,
A Dedicated Fan

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
04-29-2008, 12:37 AM
Dear Thread,

I've missed you.
It's time you come back.

Yours,
Megan

--

Dear Mother Nature,

WHY IN GOD'S NAME WOULD YOU MAKE IT SNOW TODAY?!?!?! Are you CONFUSED or something?!?!

What a sick, sick joke.

Despise,
Megan

--

Dear Jay,

Rot in jail.
I don't need you.

I am SO much better than I was. Yeah, you made me happy, but you are one sick, twisted man.

You deserve prison.

I am so much better than the way you made me feel.
I deserve to be happy.

Have fun. ;)

Worst Wishes,
Ex-Butthead

--

Dear Gavin,

I LOVE you.
More than anyone in the world.

Even though you won't kiss me anymore because 4-year-olds don't kiss their aunts. ;)

I love you, baby.

Love,
Megan

--

Suki Wingy
04-29-2008, 09:34 PM
Dear Niño,
Thank you for being a mostly good boy during obedience today. :) Remember how fun it is? And maybe we'll even get to talk to that cute country boy next week.
Love, Eva

Dear Forum,
Why won't you let me indent so I can write in proper letter format? You annoy me.
-Eva

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
04-29-2008, 10:33 PM
Dear Justin,

Why do you have to do this to me? Guilt me into making me like you? I like you as a friend, but now you're telling me how gorgeous you think I am and how lucky you'd be to have me and that you can only dream of it.

What am I supposed to say to that?

Ugh,
Megan

buckner
04-29-2008, 10:59 PM
Dear Matt,

Today is your birthday, and all I can say is HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope I make you happier than you've ever been.

You have been there for me through everything, and we've had our ups and downs. Every couple does, and we quickly get over our petty disagreements. Our love pushes through everything, it seems.

This past weekend was rough, and only you and I know why. I just hope nothing like that every happens again. You're my everything, and it hurts me to see you like that.

Baby, you call me you're angel, but it's all mutual. You're my angel - you save me from everything. My life would be hell without you.

I love you,
Sara

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Health Professor,

Why do you insist on assigning so many projects? None of us are even going to teach health in school! Your stupid assignments really aggravate me. I work my BUTT off for them, and they're not even worth that much. Your tests are ridiculous - everyone is in agreement - you're CRAZY.

Your very annoyed student,
Sara

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Taco Bell lady,

You're an idiot. Really. I order a LARGE diet pepsi. Not a medium. I pay for a large, give me a large, dang it. I don't care if you don't have any large cups - give me TWO mediums then. Gosh, so illogical. Make up for your mistake of not ordering any off the truck.

A logical customer,
Sara

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear R.A.,

Why is our first hall meeting at the END of the semester? Seriously. During dead week. You know we're not gonna be there, so why even bother. You haven't once this semester.

sumbirdy
04-29-2008, 11:28 PM
Dear brother:

Why do you keep insisting on taking your little boy away from us? Why do you think that you can be gone from his life for a year, but then come back and do whatever you want with him? Don't you realize you're still fighting to keep him? You always talk about taking him away and you're breaking us all. You're going to break his little spirit. He's such a happy little boy now, but because of all that your ex has done to him, he just can't handle change. Any kind of change, little things even, makes him cry. You know this. Yet your willing to let him hurt. When you really love someone you don't want them to hurt for even one second. Why do this to your family? Do you even care? He's where he belongs, he's with the people he wants to be with. You want to rip him away from that. It's cruel and heartless. I just want you to know, we try to talk to you about it, but you don't seem to care. You say he's your responsibility, your meant to have him, like he's some kind of object. He's not an object! He's a living, breathing, human being. He has a heart and a soul and FEELINGS. He feels things just like the rest of us do. You left him with us. You LEFT him. There are consequences for every mistake. YOU have to pay for this. You shouldn't make him pay for your mistakes. That's selfish and unfair. You did this to yourself-you threw him to the side-you wanted her more-now deal with it. You've already failed him once, I'll be damned if I sit back and let you do it again.

Me

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear God:

Please help me make it through. It's times like these when I can't stand on my own.

Lovingly Yours,
Summer

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dustin:

I know I was the one to end it, but I still feel regrets. It's been 2 years now but I still miss you. I still love you. I wish you loved me. I wish I could see you again and you'd tell me how much you missed me. I wish I actually mattered to you, now and before. I've come to realize now though that I never did, that I was just someone there to help you pass the time. You'd be a great catch, if you'd only realize how to use your heart.

Me again

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

You:

You said you loved me but you wasn't even willing to wait for me. What did that say about your so called "love"?

Summer

CountryWolf07
04-29-2008, 11:47 PM
Dear Professor,

Why do you need to ramble on and on and on for 3 hours straight in painting class where we could be PAINTING instead of sitting there and looking around waiting for you to finish which seems like, it never would happen! Please, for the love of God, let tomorrow be a work day. Thanks.

Sincerely, me.

Dear God,

Please allow Mike to have a safe flight to Houston, Texas tomorrow at noon. He has to go there for work, and he will be there for almost 2 weeks. I know you already know, but I thank you every day for him being in my life. I am very happy.

Thank you.

Love, me.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
04-30-2008, 12:18 AM
Dear Sheltie,

I am so so sorry you got attacked today while waiting in line to see the vet with your mom today at Petco. Some people that have pitbulls don't train them right and they get out of hand. That's how pits get bad names.

I just wanted to kiss you and tell you it'd be okay. The vet techs already had you wrapped in towels because your mouth was bleeding so bad. That mean pittie tore your mouth right open. :( And your little 3-year-old girl that was with you and your mom got knocked to the ground and stepped on by the pit. If that pit had gotten ahold of the little girl...

I hope surgery went okay. Your mommy and daddy were very scared for you. I'll pray that the pittie learns to be a good boy when he reaches the Bridge. You didn't deserve what that mean dog did to you, and I hope you're doing okay.

Best wishes and I hope to hear from your parents soon,
Megan, scared bystander.

The_Duck
05-09-2008, 08:41 PM
I tell you I love you.
You say you love me, too.
But do you think you could ever mean it - mean it the way I do?

I'd do anything to see that smile on your face.
And being here - right here with you,
Well, it's my very favorite place.

And sometimes I think I'd give anything just to turn around and see you standing there.
The things - these things you do to me,
They're just not fair.

And every time I think of those gorgeous brown eyes,
I melt just a little more inside.
Pouring my heart out until there's nothing left to hide.

Gun to my head, give me a choice.
Last thing in the world I could hear?
I'd pick your voice.

Just saying your name puts a smile on my lips.
You're so far away,
But still as gloriously close as the keyboard at my finger tips.

And I wish that when you looked at you,
You could see what I see.
Then maybe you'd believe me when I say you're the most beautiful person in the world to me.

I tell you I love you.
You say you love me, too.
But do you think you could ever mean it - mean it the way I do?

chocolatepuppy
07-13-2008, 06:07 AM
Dear niece, you're the closet thing I'll ever have to a child. And you don't like dogs.:rolleyes: I can understand you complaining about the dog in your dorm house, he doesn't belong there. But it isn't his fault. The harsh way you talked about him, like he was 'just a dog' made me very angry. I wanted to shove you off the picnic bench.:mad: I will look at you differently from now on.:(

Suki Wingy
07-13-2008, 12:04 PM
Dear Parents,
I thought you understood that museums are not free child care. Let me lay it out for you;
Do not hit exhibits. Do not let your children tear apart antiques. Do not let your children alone in the gift shop. Do not sit there on your cell phone and talk loudly while your child pushes other children around.
Thank you.

Alysser
07-13-2008, 07:16 PM
Dear supervisor at work(not posting your name for your own sake),

I know you're a supervisor and you have some authority over me but you NEED to stop getting mad at me for something I didn't do. Ever since I called you mean, you've been acting like an ass and I'm sick of it. IT WAS A JOKE, lighten up, would ya?? You are what, 16 or 17 years old? I'm only 1-2 years younger then you so stop treating me like I'm a toddler!! I got in a 10:30 yesterday and you didn't let me go on break till 1:30ish. I bet if it were up to you I wouldn't have gone on break at all! :mad: Oh and the antic you pulled a few weeks ago...:rolleyes: Another supervisor tells me to blow up basketballs in the back room, Okay, so I listen. She's 21 so I RESPECT HER WAY MORE THEN YOU!! and possibly because she doesn't act like such an ass all the time. :rolleyes: So, I am blowing up basket balls and you yell at me saying you sent me to clean up all the games and the backroom. Bull, I didn't even see you the entire day. At least you said sorry for that one..:mad: I will not let you ruin work for me! I FINALLY love my job and just cuz your an ass you have no right to ruin it for me. I'm not the only one who feels this way...:mad::mad: Glad I'm not working in your area for the next week. You were one of the nicest supervisors, what happened??? :confused:

angry SF team member

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
07-13-2008, 07:26 PM
Dear Jon,

Why are you leading me on like this? Think its funny? Is it a game to you?

Yeah, we had a date and went to Axel's for movie night. You wouldn't drink because you were driving, which is very responsible of you. So, being as stupid as I am sometimes, and having Kari egg me on, I drank.

So be it. You took my keys and wouldn't let me drive home. Even before I drank, you took my keys and told me you wanted me to stay at your house. So fine, I got drunk and decided to stay at your house. And the entire time we were at Axel's watching movies, you were playing with my hair, tickling me, making jokes...

We got to your house and crashed in your bed. You were tired, I was drunk, so you put in another movie and I proceeded to lie down with my head in your lap. You had your arm around me, and we fell asleep that way. Later, we woke up, and I felt guilty that you were sleeping sitting up, so I moved and you slept in MY lap. It was cozy, and I felt needed and liked.

You made me breakfast the next morning. You hugged me as I left for work and told me I was definitely invited to the next movie night. But alas, that was a week ago, and every night that I've seen you since, you have been flirting with my cousin.

SCREW YOU.

That's not fair, not at all. I like you, and you know I like you because I've told you. You cuddled with me on Axel's couch, you cuddled with me when we got home... what the hell, Jon? Do you like me or not?

Irritated,
Meg

---

Justin,

I only told you about the things with Jon because YOU NEEDED TO KNOW. I know you're "in love with me" and all, but I don't think I'm in love with you, and you live in Iowa. You've said you plan on moving up here soon, but I can't wait for you forever. You said that a year ago, and you are still 600 miles away.

I love you, but I won't wait forever.

I won't give up on you... yet.

Love always,
Megan

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
07-13-2008, 09:38 PM
Dear Jon,

I think you just brought your new boytoy over.

Wow.

-Megan

Casper
08-05-2008, 06:37 PM
Dear Sister,

I am fed up.
You are an immoral, selfish, repulsive excuse for a sister.
If only you knew that I know what you have been doing.

Congratulations for failing at being a upstanding member of society.

-Your sister.

Alysser
08-05-2008, 09:11 PM
Dear brinn,

you are the coolest supervisor ever, why are you
Leaving? I know I'll probably never see you again and I just wanted to say you are a really cool guy to work with and portal won't be the same without you. We had a fun this summer and I'm sorry tosee
you leave. Good luck with everything!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-06-2008, 02:38 AM
Dear Butch,

Believe it or not, you got military leave to come home from Ft. Gordon to work at the fair this year. I nearly died -- my snow cone daddy was coming HOMMMEEEE for the fair!!

It was an amazing week. I got to spend everyday with you that week, and we worked at the stand, just like we were supposed to. You kicked my cousin out because you couldn't afford two extra workers, and you told me I had first priority for hours. Then you thought I was mad because you couldn't afford to have Kate work. You bombarded me with questions and begged me not to be mad at you. You told me I meant the world to you and that I was one of your best friends.

You are one of the most amazing people I know. You are genuine, kind, sincere and soo funny. You took me under my wing when my parents seemed to have abandoned me. You keep me on the right track in life, and I can't thank you enough.

You keep me going.

You left this morning. I miss you already. Hopefully you can leave Ft. Gordon in a few weeks and come home and have your surgery. I need you here, so much more.

Love always,
Little Girl

--

Aspen and Misty
08-06-2008, 12:33 PM
Dear June,

Hold on. Help is coming.

Love,
All the people fighting to save your life.

beeniesmom
08-06-2008, 02:13 PM
Dear Former Boss,
You are so ignorant not to see all the bull that goes on around you. The real reason I quit today was because I could not tollerate the lies, blatent back stabbing and general crap anymore. I guess I AM the loser, right?
I just wanted to do my job and not be involved in the office politics.
Noone told me that I had to deal with this $hit.
If you only knew that one of them is sleeping with a competitor and the other one hates your guts and lies to you about everything (including what was said about me). She actually told me to my face that she felt threatened by me. That I would take her job. I didn't want her job.
I just wanted to do mine.
Go stuff your goodbye/goodluck card up your a$$ and try seeking out facts for yourself and not depend on those around you that tell you what they want you to know.

pitc9
08-06-2008, 03:00 PM
Dear my bosses irresponsible son,

You SUCK!! You didn't even show up to work today and made my day a living HELL! You know the receptionist is on vacation and I need all the help I can get. I'd rather you NOT come in the rest of the week so I don't have to hear your STUPID excesses’ about what happened and why you couldn't make it to work.

You're 20; you should start acting like it!
GET A JOB AND KEEP IT!!

And stop telling people you quit your last job; we all know you were fired.
__________________________________________________ ____

Dear Bud,
Please baby boy, PLEASE stop keeping me up all night every night.
I can understand when there are storms, but baby boy when there appears to be no reason PLEASE stop barking in the middle of the night!
All it does is make me loose sleep and it makes Rick crabby and mad, that's when he yells at you and makes everything worse!!!

Why is it that you can not sleep through an entire night?
It's been years since I've gotten a solid night sleep.
I love you to bits Bud, but you're killing me!
__________________________________________________ ____

Dear office manager,
I don't know why you were fired last week; I heard it was because the other girls in the back office told the boss you were mean. OMG, they suck! You are the nicest person!
The boss sure screwed up by letting you go!
Miss You!

Taz_Zoee
08-06-2008, 03:17 PM
Hey Toler,
Uh! I think of you often. In fact, just now Calvin was back in the maintenance office and just the tone of his voice sounded exactly like you. I jumped up to go see who it was. Everyone that still works here when you were here misses you a lot. We always find ways to bring you up and talk about you (good things of course :p).
I don't understand why you had to leave us. It's just not fair. I'm sure you already know Jordan is living in the place you and Candace were living when you went to be with your son. The only thing that brings me peace is to know you are no longer in pain.

Take a trip over to the rainbow bridge and have a play day with all of the beloved animals that are there waiting for their humans.

Missing You!!
Cindy

binka_nugget
08-06-2008, 03:33 PM
Dear Scott,

We still play this stupid game after seven years. For seven years, you've loved me, and I've loved you. And yet, we've never been more than really good friends. There's nothing stopping us from being together now. Even when I was engaged to someone else, I knew deep down it was a big mistake. I knew that if you said you were finally ready, I'd leave him for you. I had to imagine your body next to mine as I fell asleep next to another man. It was difficult trying to move on from something I've never had to begin with. I've always loved you and will continue to. I hope one day you'll take a chance on us.

Forever yours,
Ashley

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-06-2008, 09:40 PM
Dear Checking Account,

Can't you like... duplicate the money I have? Triple?

Please?

Broke,
Megan

Suki Wingy
08-09-2008, 02:52 PM
Dear John and Hank,
You are awesome beyond belief. I think yesterday was the best day of my life. I expected to show up and hear John talk in a big auditorium, then walk around town, but everywhere I went, you guys where there too! Hank, I love you so much, and John, I can't wait to start reading An Abundance of Katherines, then Looking For Alaska. Thank you for selling Katherines for so cheap. :)
:love:
An overly obsessive fangirl.

Aspen and Misty
08-10-2008, 12:08 PM
Dear the person doing the Hiring for the Animal Control Officer Postion,

PICK ME! I love animals, I have lots of experince and I really want to move back to Haines Alaska! It's my dream job. Please, please, please pick me!!

From,
The bect ACO officer you will ever have,
Ashley

cassiesmom
08-11-2008, 10:38 AM
Dear Brother,
Please pitch in and help me take care of our aging parents. Our sister is at her summer home and I spent most of my weekend at our parents' house. I would appreciate it if you would give them some of your time. Please do not expect your wife to do it in your place. That is not a reasonable expectation. Please be the son your parents need right now.
Signed,
Your Sister

Cookiebaker
08-11-2008, 10:59 AM
Dear Gallup Polls,

Please. STOP. Calling. Me. Twice a day for a 3 weeks straight is OBNOXIOUS and annoying.

Thank YOU!!!!!!!!!!! Aaaggggggggghhhhh!

:mad:

columbine
08-11-2008, 11:29 PM
Dear Knees,

What do you need? I'll get it for you! I hope all the vitamins are helping. Are there exercises I could do that would help? I try my best to be careful, but I think my elastic is shot or something. I want to make sure the ligaments stay where they're supposed to, and I don't want you getting all inflamed. I'll do better about taking NSAIDs when you're unhappy. Please don't go screwy on me! Show me how to take better care of you. I can't rely on doctors and nurses because all I have is a minimal HMO with an unaffordable deductible, so we need to cooperate on keeping you healthy. Tell me how.

Love, Columbine

Aspen and Misty
08-12-2008, 11:05 PM
Dear Chubbs,

I'm sorry we couldn't save you.

:(

Love Your Broken Hearted Foster Mom,
Ashley

Suki Wingy
08-12-2008, 11:42 PM
Dear Person I Am Having A Conversation With Through Youtube Messages,
It really isn't worth getting all worked up about someone you don't know who thinks it's alright to upload something which they don't own the copyright to and blatantly tells you they don't care. When you say things like, "Kids these days..." it shows you haven't taken the time to see that every single generation says that to the one below them. In the 80s you were afraid for the world because of the punks who were going to inherit it. Is it ruined? Not entirely. Also, while you're at it, please brush up on your grammar and sentence structure.
Signed,
Me

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-13-2008, 12:12 AM
Dear Dan,

I like you. I'm sorry you can't see that and accept me for who I am. I still like you, but you don't like me in the same way. I'm done trying. I'm here if you want me, but I'm not waiting forever.

Your favorite head-scratcher,
Meg

buckner
08-13-2008, 09:26 PM
Dear Matthew,

I'm not sure where things stand right now.. I'm probably more lost than anyone right now.

But because I don't have the nerve to talk to you right now, I'll just type my "talk" with you.

The last month or two has been so weird between the two of us. You say I've become a lot meaner, but I've noticed it's only to you. I don't know why this is... because I love you so much. You're so important to me, and I only want to see you happy.

The other day, you got mad because I wanted to come home. I wanted a night away from you, away from everyone. I just wanted ME time. Then, that night, you got even MORE mad when I said I was staying the night at my house, and not with you. You had so much of a cow, you cussed me out, and said it was over. I asked you not to act crazy, but really, it opened my eyes.

I don't need to be with someone forever who treats me like that. You yell, and curse, and treat me like crap when you don't get your way. You make me feel guilty for wanting things for myself. You exhaust me, mentally, physically, and emotionally, when I can't take care of myself, because I'm too busy taking care of YOU.

You're 23 years old, and you lack so much motivation. Have some aspirations, have some desire, have some gumption. DO SOMETHING. Get off your butt, and do something. Treat yourself right, and that'll lead to treating other people right.

But, it hasn't always been like this. I swear, I haven't always felt like this. We use to be good to eachother, and for eachother. We use to be an INCREDIBLE duo. Something happen, something changed. I talked to Samantha about it all, and she said that maybe it's just because we were meant to be for a year, but not forever. And I agree.

I was SO lost when I first met you. Greg destroyed me in unimaginable ways. He took so much away from me, but you helped me find myself again. You gave me reason. And you, you were in a mess. You were cleaning your act up, you were off drugs, and you were turning your life around. I was your reason, as well.

Now, we're stronger people. We've been together, we've loved, we've laughed, we've cried... together. We've been one, we've helped eachother. But maybe it's time for us to move on. Really, I'll ALWAYS love you. I'll always have a special place in my heart for you. I'd never forget you. And I want to remain in contact with you, forever and always.

But for now, you've got to make the first move. Talk to me, call, text, whatever. I can't be the first move again.

I love you, Matthew.

Sara

buckner
08-15-2008, 09:37 PM
Dear Matthew,

I think it is going to work out.
If we stick to what we said we would do, I think it will.

At least, I hope.

ihope.ihope.ihope.ihope.ihope.

love,
Sara

jazzcat
08-15-2008, 10:46 PM
Not so dear sister in law,
For your information my dislike for you started long before the casket flowers!

Also, you should probably know that anything you tell the florist will get back to me since she's my friend.

One last thing, it will be a cold day in h*ll before I let you "care" for my father.

It's a shame lobotomies aren't still available.

_______

Well now, I feel much better! :)

DJFyrewolf36
08-16-2008, 12:40 AM
Dear Oregon insect population :mad:,

I HATE you, I really do. I seem to be alergic to the bites/stings of every single one of you. I can't go outside without being victimized. I try repellant and you resist. You even follow me into my HOUSE! You harass my cats and infest anything I leave sitting out for more than five minutes.
Now you've made me miss work and I can't see out of one eye. Are you friggen happy now?
It's hot enough to kill bugs outside...yet there only seems to be MORE of you.
Why don't you just DIE! You are the only thing that makes living here miserable.

Disrespectfully,
Longing for just one night of tempatures below freezing

Alysser
08-16-2008, 07:57 AM
Dear Cheesecake Factory,

I LOVE the new restraunt you built by the local mall, honestly. But why everytime I go I get sick to my stomach from all you amazing food? I always OVER-EAT there. Make it stop!! My advice-don't give bread before the meal LOL.

from,
happy and sick costumer :p

Dear work,

Can you just call and say I have the day off, please? I don't feel good! Can I go home early PLEASE??? :o

alyssa

jazzcat
08-16-2008, 12:21 PM
Dear auto repair shop who put the wrong oil filter on my Dad's car which caused it to fall off and all the oil leak out while driving and may have ruined the engine,

Bite me!!!

From the bottom of my heart,
Lori

____

I'm loving this thread!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-16-2008, 01:23 PM
Dear Avenged Sevenfold CD,

I LOVE YOU!

Love,
Satisfied Customer

---

Dear Butch,

I haven't heard from you pretty much since you left... please let me know you're okay. :(

Love,
Megan

---

Dear Jon,

So we had a pretty deep conversation last night. You wouldn't tell me what was going on between you and Kate... and then you confessed you liked me, but I wouldn't be good for you. You told me you had to be cautious around me because you were afraid I was going to read too far into things... Excuse me? I STAYED AT YOUR HOUSE and we SLEPT in the SAME BED and you had your ARM AROUND ME the WHOLE TIME... forgive me for thinking it was more.

So fine, I said I knew better than that now, and I knew you didn't like me, so walking on eggshells around me wasn't necessary. But then you said the dreaded words... "But that's what makes it complicated... I DO like you, it's just I know I'm not good for you."

Yeah, you're a cheater, liar, player... I like you as a person, but you FAIL at relationships.

Let's be friends. We both know we can't date. But please quit walking on eggshells around me. I'm not a baby.

Trying,
Meg

---

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-09-2008, 10:10 PM
Dear Joe,

You cut it off with me yesterday... then realized you made a mistake.

I CRIED when you told me you weren't going to hang out with me anymore. Because you wouldn't tell me why.

Turns out you thought you were going to get back with your ex, your son's mom. She shot you down. So... you come crawling back to me, asking me to go to dinner with you, asking if you can come over...

How much emotional strain can you put on me in a couple months? First it was that you were becoming suicidal again... and I couldn't deal with it because I didn't know how to help you, so I ended up bawling and almost getting in a car accident because I decided to go driving at 5 in the morning to cry and clear my head.

Now this? Ditch me, make me cry, and expect me to be here waiting with open arms?

Give it time, maybe.

I'm hurt.

Ugh,
Megan

Scooter's Mom
09-09-2008, 10:34 PM
Dear employer who didn't think I was good enough for the job I really wanted:

I would have done the job superbly and exceeded any and all expectations you had set. I am well qualified to do this job, seeing as it is what I've done for the same company for years (until your department made mine go away).

It's your loss.

Sincerely,
The best employee you did not hire

CountryWolf07
09-10-2008, 02:16 PM
Dear the airplane my boyfriend will be on Friday night,

Please fly right with no problems so he will come home safe on Saturday morning.

Thank you.

Rachel

P.S I can't wait to see him! It's been two weeks.

Suki Wingy
09-11-2008, 10:11 AM
Dear shipping charges,
I hate you. I payed almost twice what my hair dye was worth, it better come soon.

binka_nugget
09-11-2008, 11:26 AM
Dear Sleep,

Come back!!

Ashley

CountryWolf07
09-11-2008, 02:53 PM
Dear Cinnamon Crunch bagel,

Why are you so amazingly delicious?! Thank you.

Your fan of Panera Bread,

Rachel

CathyBogart
09-11-2008, 03:32 PM
Dear dad...

Did you really think I'd let 20+ years of abuse just drift away because you suddenly "found god" or whatever it is? Do NOT hug me. Do NOT touch me. Do NOT act like everything is suddenly OK because you decided to stop drinking and act like a human being...it doesn't erase what has already happened. Try an f$#$(ing apology to start with.

Your daughter

chocolatepuppy
09-11-2008, 04:14 PM
Dear Crackhouse,
Please stop haunting us! The crackheads are gone. Now that we got the ball rolling by filing written complaints I pray you are condemned. Thanks Maryann, you're gone and yet it seems, indirectly, you're causing us grief.:rolleyes:

Alysser
09-11-2008, 04:49 PM
Dear 9/11 families,

I feel kind of weird today. It's just so weird how so many people can just go on with their lives after this, including myself. I know you have to move on eventually but it seems weird to do so. I know so many people are continually haunted by the sight of those massive towers collapsing and their loved ones death and not only on the anniversary but everyday. People only seem to care on the anniversary and it makes me feel quite guilty actually. I know many people care, and when those towers fell it didn't kill us it made us stronger as a country and on international level.

I just wanted to get that out and say, We're still here for you, We will never forget, and we are sorry for your losses. :love:

Your country and the entire world stands by you.

Love,
a fellow american

Suki Wingy
09-12-2008, 01:26 AM
Dear words,
Go away.

Dear rain,
Thanks.

Dear sleep,
Go away when I'm trying to get through the day. Come back later, like when I'm laying in bed at night.

The_Duck
09-13-2008, 01:13 PM
Dear heart,
I realize I've fallen completely head over heels, but I fear that if you skip any more beats I might die.

Dear mind,
It's okay to think about someone else sometimes.

Dear smile,
You can come out even when I'm not thinking about that special someone.

Dear you,
... I love you.:love:

Flatcoatluver
09-13-2008, 02:23 PM
Dear people that judge me because of my age,

You Grow up, If I didn't know what I was talking about, I would keep my mouth shut.

UGH,
Young

joycenalex
09-13-2008, 02:40 PM
not dear migranes,
go away, you stink. and you keep stealing my life
just go away and don't come back
joyce

DJFyrewolf36
09-13-2008, 07:18 PM
Dear banks

I try so hard not to be overdrafted and to keep everything sorted out and then you hit me with some stupid fee that I know nothing about and tell me its "in the paperwork"

No it isn't. I checked. Now Im convinced you just make fees up to p*$$ people off and to get money.

Now Im overdrawn...again. And you nail me with another FEE!!

Your fee is causing fees...and will you do a darn thing about it? Nope

Now I know why people keep a huge buffer in the bank. I need to learn how to budget for fees :(

Signed
One of the people that apperantly keep YOU in business

shais_mom
09-13-2008, 07:44 PM
I've never replied to this but here goes.

Dear Neighbor kids,
GO HOME!!
Do NOT walk into my house UNinvited (while I was on the toilet of all things). Do NOT come into my yard and demand where I've been when I was away over night, its none of your **** business.
Do NOT ride your bikes thru my yard, I may not have an immaculate lawn but I don't like wheel prints thru it either.
Do NOT tell me or my other neighbor's that we will go to jail if our dogs poo in another's yard. Your Parents take way better care of their dog than they do you. Guess what, you can go to jail walking into someone's house like you did too.
The other neighbor kids moved away, and it was blessed freedom for a month, now you and your weird little brother have decided its fun to play in a church parking lot and our yards. you've been here over a year, what changed all the sudden? I am not your baby sitter, go play in traffic. (KIDDING)
Your old maid neighbor b/c you made me that way,
Me.

shais_mom
09-13-2008, 07:47 PM
Dear half of the population of the Western World.
TAKE CARE OF YOUR TEETH. THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES YOU WILL HAVE. DESPITE WHAT YOU THINK MOST PEOPLE DON'T LIKE IT WHEN YOU THROW YOUR HEAD BACK AND GUFFAW AND ALL THAT IS LEFT IN YOUR MOUTH ARE BLACK ROOTS HANGING DOWN. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW FRIGGIN' OLD YOU LOOK WITH NO TEETH???

THAT'S IT.
ME

shais_mom
09-13-2008, 07:49 PM
DEAR PERSON.
if your foot has been hurting for 5 years and doesn't hurt any more now than it did before why did you decide at 330am on this particular day that you wanted it checked out by an ER doctor? when you have a perfectly good family doctor that can see it during business hours.

confused medical person

DEAR INSURANCE COMPANIES,
please start taking care of our older folks.
enough said.
Me

shais_mom
09-13-2008, 07:51 PM
Dear Welfare Recipient,
Do not come into the Emergency Room with all your kids, and make a total party of it, and then have the audacity to tell me that its cheaper to come to the Emergency Room than the family dr. Sure it is, family doc- you have to pay for it. ER - I DO!
get off your fat lazy ugly butt and get a job...
Me

I'm afeared once I started I can't stop! :p

shais_mom
09-13-2008, 08:07 PM

yea - what she said - altho I'd rather you BURN in He!!!!!
butt crack

shais_mom
09-13-2008, 08:22 PM
Dear Bestest Friend oh so far away.
I love you and miss you so much. I am so sorry I can't be close to you right now while you are going thru this trying time. D@mn the miles.
I thank God for you and am so glad you came into my life thru this site.
You Rock.
Love
Me.

shais_mom
09-13-2008, 08:26 PM
Dear Shaianne,
was it really 7 years ago today that you left me so suddenly??
You were my first "baby girl". There is a part of me that will always love and miss you. As much as I love Keegan and the kitties, it is different. My heart is big enough for all of you. My heart will be broken again, and your memory will help me get thru it. you made me the person I am today. I just wish people here could have met you, you would have loved them and they you. I would have loved for you to go to the dog park and watch you run where you were supposed to run. Poetry in motion.
Say hello to Grandma for me, I know she is with you today.
Love,
Mom

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-13-2008, 08:43 PM
Dear self,
Pleeeeeease stop. Breathe, calm down, relax.

You need to stopppp having panic attacks.
Okay, so you thought you saw Jay today... but you didn't. You had a panic attack anyway.

You don't live a normal life anymore. Every time you see someone that looks like him, your heart immediately goes into overdrive and you panic. You see a car that looks like his, a dog that looks like his... this needs to stop. You need to start living again... not living in fear.

You don't go a day without this fear. You don't WANT to see him. You WANTED him to rot in prison, but he's not, so you now live your life walking on eggshells.

Maybe. Maybe someday it will go away.

Wishfully,
You

Suki Wingy
09-13-2008, 08:53 PM
Dear ash blond hair dye,
LOSER!

shais_mom
09-13-2008, 09:04 PM
Dear ER Doctor at work,
Are you for real? First off, who am I to call another dr to tell him he has to read this certain thing? Do you know how many buttholes I would have if I tried that? You are a doctor. You want it read, YOU call him and have him read it. At least you would have your crediantials behind your name. Me? I got nuttin'.
It is not my place to call people in to do this stuff at your beck and call. If they aren't here they aren't here. Sorry, I guess you will have to take it up with administration. I am just a peon here, if you don't like it or how we do things, find another hospital, you work at bigger ones. STAY there.
And while we are at it, if you DO work in a bigger hospital, how in God's name do you friggin keep up? I swear I've seen paint dry faster!
Politics my arse!
disgruntled
me.

Alysser
09-14-2008, 07:50 AM
Dear six flags,

why did you employ me? I hate you, why can't it rain today so I don't have to go to work? WHY?! :p

Dear PEDLIGS,

Why can't you NOT be due on the 17th. Between work and school and social activities I don't have time to do you!! Stop taking me forever. :mad: I hate you with a burning passion.

Dear mom,
I hope you got the hint of WHAT I Really want for my birthday! COME ON, why can't we get a dog? :(

from, alyssa

shais_mom
09-14-2008, 12:32 PM
Dear Friend,
when are you going to wake up and see that your husband can't stand the sight of you? When are you going to wake up and see that as soon as your youngest is 18 he's already got his bags packed? The only reason he is with you is so he doesn't have to pay child support? Would you stop repeating everything he says as the Gospel truth? Get your own brain and your own thoughts for once!! He hates this place (our work) so much but I betcha he doesn't hate it when the paycheck comes in and he gets what he wants!
He's already cheated on you that you KNOW about once - when are you going to wake up?
Stop acting like some white trash person when dealing with your kids. They are YOUR kids. Act as such. You think you are so much better than your trashy neighbors well I got news for you I've heard you tell your 14 year old to "F--- Off" and guess what that is soooo white trash you couldn't get much lower.
your dad is probably rolling in his grave if he could hear the stuff coming out of your mouth.
How many times does work have to tell you that it is your job to draw patients when they come in? Stop sending them away. Why is it I have to xray people 24/7 but your boss lets you get away with murder? And then you lie to her face about how you acted and then you try to change the story to get me to see your way. Ain't gonna happen. How dare you have registration turn away a patient and then when your boss asks you about it you ask all innocent. PULLLLEASE. Your boss needs to grow some big ones and start writing you up!! When she retires, you are in for a world of hurt.
And do you really think you should have told X that her dad needed to use his brain when he came in on a holiday to have his blood drawn? HELLLLLOOOO!!! are you an idiot?! You just cost the hospital Money and a patient. We are getting our hours cut so you can turn away patients? I really wish you would go to day shift, b/c let them deal with you!
your disgruntled
"friend"

shais_mom
09-14-2008, 12:35 PM
dear person on another forum
if you lost your job you shouldn't be shopping and buying Louis Vuitton purses.
I know you are getting unemployment but that runs out after awhile.
I sincerely hope you do get another job soon.
And by the way.
FRIEND is spelled F-R-I-E-N-D not - fren.
good luck in your job search
me

shais_mom
09-16-2008, 11:23 PM
Dear Neighbor's **** Walnut Tree,
why can't you die?
I don't like hating something living as much as I hate you but you are a dirty filthy tree, wrecking havoc on the neighbor's yards, my yard, my car, my carpet (walking thru your walnut juices). And I still think to this day that the first time I broke my food was b/c of your 'crop'. Your owner thinks he is sitting on a gold mine, well, he might be if he actually stayed home long enough to pick up his place. Instead his house looks like he doesn't have a pot to pee in, and he is jetting all over God's creation meeting women on the internet. :rolleyes:
If he spent the money that he spends on plane tickets on his house his house would be gorgeous on the outside.
But no, one day you will fall and it will probably be onto my garage or car, and I will have to pay for the damages you cause b/c your dud of an owner.
In annoyance and bitterness,
neighbor

Aspen and Misty
09-16-2008, 11:53 PM
Dear Sitka,

No one is going to hurt you anymore. Stop looking over your shoulder every 5 seconds. I hate that you stop playing and run to hide just because you heard a noise that might possibly be a person. You should know by now that Konnor, Nova or I will always protect you. We were having so much fun just a minute ago and now you are cowering under the coffee table wishing you could disappear just because my brother came downstairs, got a drink and then walked back upstairs. He didn't even come in the room we are in, he didn't even say a word but you still ran as soon as you knew he was down stairs. Will you ever be comfortable in your own home? Will you ever feel safe? Stop worrying, be a puppy, act normal. I promise to protect you.

Love,
Your mom

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-17-2008, 12:59 AM
Dear Butch,

You'll be home soon. A couple days, I think.

I'm excited. Exuberant. Thrilled. Ecstatic.

You have no idea. I'd better see you or hear from you the day you get here. :)

I love you, snow cone dad. More than you know. =] I'm so happy you're going to be home and safe.

Love,
Your brat

---

Dear... Anyone,

Today marks 3 months that I haven't done it. I really hope that this addiction is over.

Go me. =]=]

-Megan

---

Dear Gavin,

You make me laugh in so many ways. Thank you for the airplanes made out of blocks. =] You did great.

I love you, baby. Have a good day at school tomorrow. (I can't believe you're a kindergartener!)

All my love,
Auntie Megan

Suki Wingy
09-17-2008, 01:21 AM
Dear Me,
Do your stinking homework once and a while, would ya? This is college, it's not free, so you better pass.
Love, Yourself

Casper
09-17-2008, 05:42 AM
Dear wrist,
I know you are cracked due to my own stupidity (and I really do apologize for that!), but can you do me a favor and not have any flare-ups for awhile? I have a bunch of work to do and I would really appreciate it.

Thanks! :)
-Your reckless owner.

Aspen and Misty
09-17-2008, 11:39 AM
Dear Haines Alaska!

HERE I COME :D

Love,
An extremely excited me!

shais_mom
09-17-2008, 11:51 AM
Dear Neighbor's **** Walnut Tree,
why can't you die?
I don't like hating something living as much as I hate you but you are a dirty filthy tree, wrecking havoc on the neighbor's yards, my yard, my car, my carpet (walking thru your walnut juices). And I still think to this day that the first time I broke my food was b/c of your 'crop'. Your owner thinks he is sitting on a gold mine, well, he might be if he actually stayed home long enough to pick up his place. Instead his house looks like he doesn't have a pot to pee in, and he is jetting all over God's creation meeting women on the internet. :rolleyes:
If he spent the money that he spends on plane tickets on his house his house would be gorgeous on the outside.
But no, one day you will fall and it will probably be onto my garage or car, and I will have to pay for the damages you cause b/c your dud of an owner.
In annoyance and bitterness,
neighbor

PS:
so until your stupid owner does something to you like trims you up. Every STICK and WALNUT I rake/pick up, is getting dumped in your yard. I hope you enjoyed the 4 wheel barrows full you got yesterday after the windstorm on Sunday. You are menace. We have 2 90+ year old men that like to walk, and your crop is a danger to them and the public.
U suck.

Aspen and Misty
09-17-2008, 11:57 AM
PS:
so until your stupid owner does something to you like trims you up. Every STICK and WALNUT I rake/pick up, is getting dumped in your yard. I hope you enjoyed the 4 wheel barrows full you got yesterday after the windstorm on Sunday. You are menace. We have 2 90+ year old men that like to walk, and your crop is a danger to them and the public.
U suck.

This has to be one of the funniest, best arguments anyone has ever had with a tree! It's amazing!

Ashley

shais_mom
09-17-2008, 12:19 PM
This has to be one of the funniest, best arguments anyone has ever had with a tree! It's amazing!

Ashley

lol :D
I never thought I would hate something so much as much as I hate this friggin tree!

Karen
09-17-2008, 12:21 PM
lol :D
I never thought I would hate something so much as much as I hate this friggin tree!

Can you at least set up a net under the tree - like a reverse umbrella - to catch the nuts on your side of the property, so you don't have to deal with the staining?

shais_mom
09-17-2008, 12:36 PM
Can you at least set up a net under the tree - like a reverse umbrella - to catch the nuts on your side of the property, so you don't have to deal with the staining?

This HUG-GUNDO tree waaaayy over hangs the alley and my garage. After the windstorm we had on Sunday afternoon, I think the 'net' would have blown away. I don't think I'd ever seen that many walnuts that had fallen off at one time.

I normally don't mind trees, wouldn't call myself a tree hugger but I don't normally hate them either. Anyone who is a tree hugger -- if they lived in close proximity to this tree as I do, wouldn't hug this one! I'd hug any other tree but a walnut tree!

mina'smomma
09-17-2008, 02:43 PM
Dear New Boss and the Committee that Hired Her:

Although I hold nothing against you I can't help but feel the committee holds something against me. I applied for the promotion with the hopes of standing a chance of getting it. Instead of hiring someone with eight years of stellar experience and firm knowledge of the job I get blasted for a non-experience person all because they have certain title to go with their name? How does that seem fair. Now on top of the current job I'm doing I also have to train my boss to do theirs. Shouldn't that have been switched around? Shouldn't the employer be training the employee? I feel so dishartened and let down that now my job doesn't even bring me the enjoyment it once use to. Instead I feel nothing but despair and anguish at having to remain here where I feel unappreciated and lonely in a place that no one understands me.

I miss you my old boss. Why did you have to leave me to the wolves?

Sadly,
Unhappy employee.

gini
09-17-2008, 11:21 PM
DEAR STACI........WHEN GOD GIVES YOU WALNUTS..........

(Sorry, I just could not resist!)

Ingredients for Walnut Cake Recipe

½ cup butter
1¾ cups flour
1 cup sugar
2¾ teaspoons baking powder
Yolks 3 eggs
Whites 2 eggs
½ cup milk
¾ cup walnut meat, broken in pieces
½ teaspoon salt
Instructions

Mix ingredients in order given.
Bake 45 minutes in a moderate oven.
Cover with White Mountain Cream (http://recipes.lovetoknow.com/wiki/White_Mountain_Cream_Recipe), crease in squares, and put one-half walnut on each square.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-17-2008, 11:32 PM
Dear Butch,

YOU'RE HOME!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I hope I get to see you soon. :)

Always,
Megan

shais_mom
09-17-2008, 11:54 PM
DEAR STACI........WHEN GOD GIVES YOU WALNUTS..........

(Sorry, I just could not resist!)

Ingredients for Walnut Cake Recipe

½ cup butter
1¾ cups flour
1 cup sugar
2¾ teaspoons baking powder
Yolks 3 eggs
Whites 2 eggs
½ cup milk
¾ cup walnut meat, broken in pieces
½ teaspoon salt
Instructions

Mix ingredients in order given.
Bake 45 minutes in a moderate oven.
Cover with White Mountain Cream (http://recipes.lovetoknow.com/wiki/White_Mountain_Cream_Recipe), crease in squares, and put one-half walnut on each square.

I'd rather crack other nuts to make him cut it down! :p

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-18-2008, 01:06 AM
Dear World,

I think its time. I think it's time I see a therapist.

I need to get things off my chest. I need to talk to an outside source. I need to know if anythings wrong. I need to know that someday, just someday, I'll be okay again.

Wish me luck.

I've needed this. I know I need help. I've denied it forever, but I got an email from school (sent to everyone) about the counselors we have on site, and I can make an appointment at their branch in the town over from me.

*deep breath*

Now is the time to make a change.

Scared but ready,
Megan

zippy-kat
09-18-2008, 07:41 AM
Dear Best Friend with the walnut tree problem,

I'm sending you nut crackers for your birthday. :D

Sorry to let the cat out of the bag,
Me

Cinder & Smoke
09-18-2008, 10:21 AM
I'd rather crack other nuts to make him cut it down! :p

:eek:

Did she say what I thunk she said?

Maybe we should all chip in to buy Staci a Chain Saw?

Suki Wingy
09-18-2008, 11:20 AM
Dear prescription medicine,
You better work.
-me

Dear Lost Minds,
F!@K YOU! WHY don't you make an Astro Squid that's compatible with my computer. I know it worked on here for a while, but now it just crashes before it gets to the start page. Astro Squid was pretty much the only game I ever enjoyed, that and zoo tycoon, which doesn't really work well on here either.

Dear people who gave up their row 4, middle tickets to Sweeney Todd,
THANK YOU! This will be my first musical I've ever seen live, except for a high school production of Fiddler on the Roof. Living around Chicago, all the musicals go for a very minimum of $100 a seat so I always begged my mom, but we never went. I still can't believe I got row 4 Sweeney Todd tickets for $25! My dad said the cast is the off-broadway one, and may even have some understudies for the broadway performing!

Whisk_Luva
09-18-2008, 11:28 AM
Dear Whisk,
I still love and miss you!
I got your ashes today, they are in a very sweet little box, I was sad to see it but happy at the same time to know you are no longer suffering.

Its been a few weeks now and I just want to wish you happy birthday, what I would give to cuddle you and kiss that soft fur.

LOTS of love,
Your owner/mum,
Ellie

Dear Newbie,
Sooo.... we meet again tomorrow ah? I cant wait to bring you home! You already have 3 online aunties and you arent even here yet! :p
Believe it or not I have been waiting for you for over two weeks, and I am going to be your new mum starting from tomorrow! Please be friendly to me! I will do my best to make your life as perfect as it can be.
Love,
Your future mum,
Ellie

mustlovedogs
09-20-2008, 04:41 PM
Dear yucky cold,

Must you stick around? I'm about sick of ya. A headache, stuffy nose, sore throat and fever are not fun for me. So, please, go away!!

Not so much love,
-Me

Casper
09-20-2008, 05:57 PM
Dear College-of-choice,

Accept me!
(please?)

-Yours Truly

joycenalex
09-21-2008, 11:34 AM
:eek:

Did she say what I thunk she said?

Maybe we should all chip in to buy Staci a Chain Saw?

phred, an unhappy , highly motivated woman with a chainsaw is a scary newsstory waiting to happen...but would make a great B level scary movie....:D

sparks19
09-21-2008, 12:12 PM
Dear RSVP'ers to hannah's party

I did put MY contact information in the invitation for a reason. RSVP has my phone number and my email address. No where on the invite does it say RSVP to my MIL. If Brian hadn't suddenly remembered to tell me who let her know they were coming I would have NO idea anyone was coming. I still don't have a clear head count. Brian doesn't know if those that RSVP'd to his mom are bringing their children or not... as far as I know she can't remember either.

HELLO.... I need to know these things for food purposes among other things.

By all means... if you want to let her know you will be attending as she is coming all the way from florida and I am sure she is looking forward to seeing everyone. But Brian and I are the ones that are doing all the planning and WE NEED TO KNOW lol.

Best guess... anywhere between 18 and 30 guests... that's a big gap lol. I need my guest info to be a little more clear than that lol.

Thanks,

Party planner

chocolatepuppy
09-21-2008, 01:52 PM
Dear township workers,
I cannot say on this site what I would like you to do.:o One week, without cable tv or my online service thanks to you. :mad: You were too busy to clean one tree off the road, the power company wouldn't fix the power until you remove it. Concerned neighbors took the tree down ( after calling you yet again and you denied knowing about the tree even though you were seen in the middle of the night putting out barrels so no one would hit the tree or powerlines the night of the storms) and then we had to wait for the power company to restore electric. Then days more for the cable company to come out! Way to go township workers.:rolleyes:

shais_mom
09-21-2008, 06:18 PM
phred, an unhappy , highly motivated woman with a chainsaw is a scary newsstory waiting to happen...but would make a great B level scary movie....:D

Upper Sandusky Chain Saw Massacre has a nice Ring to it! ;)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-22-2008, 10:45 PM
Dear Jay,

I saw you at Perkins.
I had a panic attack, had to leave the section we were in and go to the lobby.
I cried a little.
When I finally mustered up the courage to go back in, you did nothing but stare.
You were with some girl that didn't look over 18.
I'm very tempted to call your probation officer and ask about your new "girlfriend".
You make me sick.
I don't deserve to let you run my life like this.
Yet I do...
I couldn't stop thinking about your eyes on the back of my head the whole time.
I wanted to go ask that girl if she knew ANYTHING about you.

You disgust me.

Go to h*ll.

-Megan

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-22-2008, 11:16 PM
dear anyone,

i did it again.
so long, three months.
im sorry.

-megan

shais_mom
09-23-2008, 11:50 PM
Dear Friend,
when are you going to wake up and see that your husband can't stand the sight of you? When are you going to wake up and see that as soon as your youngest is 18 he's already got his bags packed? The only reason he is with you is so he doesn't have to pay child support? Would you stop repeating everything he says as the Gospel truth? Get your own brain and your own thoughts for once!! He hates this place (our work) so much but I betcha he doesn't hate it when the paycheck comes in and he gets what he wants!
He's already cheated on you that you KNOW about once - when are you going to wake up?
Stop acting like some white trash person when dealing with your kids. They are YOUR kids. Act as such. You think you are so much better than your trashy neighbors well I got news for you I've heard you tell your 14 year old to "F--- Off" and guess what that is soooo white trash you couldn't get much lower.
your dad is probably rolling in his grave if he could hear the stuff coming out of your mouth.
How many times does work have to tell you that it is your job to draw patients when they come in? Stop sending them away. Why is it I have to xray people 24/7 but your boss lets you get away with murder? And then you lie to her face about how you acted and then you try to change the story to get me to see your way. Ain't gonna happen. How dare you have registration turn away a patient and then when your boss asks you about it you ask all innocent. PULLLLEASE. Your boss needs to grow some big ones and start writing you up!! When she retires, you are in for a world of hurt.
And do you really think you should have told X that her dad needed to use his brain when he came in on a holiday to have his blood drawn? HELLLLLOOOO!!! are you an idiot?! You just cost the hospital Money and a patient. We are getting our hours cut so you can turn away patients? I really wish you would go to day shift, b/c let them deal with you!
your disgruntled
"friend"

Dear same person.
GET A BRAIN. YOUR HUSBAND IS AN IDIOT. And he's turning you into one.
That's it.

your 'friend'.

mustlovedogs
09-24-2008, 10:33 AM
Dear yucky cold (again :rolleyes: )

Didn't I tell you to leave me alone? I thought I was over you, but then you come back, twice as worse. I again have a fever. Grr!

ugh....,
-Me

Suki Wingy
09-24-2008, 12:55 PM
Dear Trish,
Did you know that you were really the only person I hung out with, ever? You and Guan. Now you're both in Louisiana and I'm here alone in Iowa. You've both made new friends, joined clubs, and I haven't met anyone here yet. It took me three years to get to know anyone at highschool well enough to just hand out with, and now I feel like I'm starting over again.
Love,
Your Friend

Casper
09-26-2008, 05:08 PM
Dear girl-in-my-spanish-class,

Just because you recently became a vegan doesn't mean we all want to hear you saying "iPobre animales!" every other second when we talk about food. I promise you, if you start that up again on Monday you will have the town militia at your front door. You aren't special just because you don't eat animal byproducts. I have been a vegetarian since 05, and hardly anyone knows this because I don't go around annoying people talking about it. Face it, we live in a society of meat-eaters. There is nothing wrong with that. We made our own decisions to not eat meat, but that doesn't mean we need to constantly force it on others.

Tone it down a bit.

Thanks!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
10-04-2008, 02:58 AM
Dear You,

You told me today that I would never lose you.
I wish I could tell you that I love you.

Love always, even if I can't tell you,
Megan

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
10-17-2008, 09:32 PM
Dear Joe,

Last night, we were texting and you said, kind of out of nowhere, "You mean something to me."

I don't know what I mean to you, but those 5 words will keep me hanging on to you just a little bit longer. Maybe someday...

I told you we should go see Saw 5 when it comes out on Friday. Please. Please please please please. Let this be our time, okay? I really like you, and I know you're damaged like I am, but together we would be amazing.

Let's be us, okay? =]

... Megan.

molucass
10-17-2008, 09:56 PM
Dear Alizé,

I want you to know that I am not abandoning you when we take you to be boarded tomorrow. I hope you understand that I will be back. I've talked to you about it, and I know you are a puppy, but hopefully just some how you will know. You will be there for 10 whole days, and to me that
seems like forever without you. You haven't been away from me since you were born, and get upset when I walk away from you for a second and you can't reach me.

I know you were so scared when we left you to have your surgery, and I cried almost all day without you by my side. But I knew I was doing what was best for you, and please know that this is for the best too.. If we could take you with us, you would be going. But I can't.. Please know that staying with those nice people at the vets office, it will be better than staying here at my moms house..

Please know that your momma will be thinking of you every day, and I will be calling there to talk to them to see if you are alright.

I love you my baby girl.. Please don't be sad. I promise you, lord willing, we will be back for you.

Love, Mom :love:

http://i395.photobucket.com/albums/pp33/alizesmom0225/IMG_1527.jpg
http://i395.photobucket.com/albums/pp33/alizesmom0225/alize011-1.jpg
We love you baby Zay.

Karen
10-17-2008, 10:08 PM
Aww, I hope you are planning on leaving her with a sweatshirt or something with your scent on it to comfort her.

slick
10-17-2008, 10:12 PM
Dear You:

You hurt me today. :(:(

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
10-18-2008, 01:51 AM
Dear Joe,

Last night, we were texting and you said, kind of out of nowhere, "You mean something to me."

I don't know what I mean to you, but those 5 words will keep me hanging on to you just a little bit longer. Maybe someday...

I told you we should go see Saw 5 when it comes out on Friday. Please. Please please please please. Let this be our time, okay? I really like you, and I know you're damaged like I am, but together we would be amazing.

Let's be us, okay? =]

... Megan.

No no no.
Wait.

I'm not playing your stupid game anymore. I've had enough of the mind games. You sit and talk like you like me, but you couldn't care less about me. YOU DON'T CARE and from now on, NEITHER DO I.

I've had enough of you hurting me. I've had enough of people hurting me in general. It's happened so long that I've become used to it, and it took Katie yelling at me for me to realize that I DON'T DESERVE to be treated the way you treat me. I got used to people treating me like sh*t. How pathetic is that?

We're through. We didn't have anything to begin with, but I'm not playing into your bullsh*t anymore. Find someone else to play mind games with.

Zippy
10-28-2008, 05:51 PM
Dear Illness,

Why can't you leave me alone?The thoughts and mood swings you give me aren't fun.I hate you but I wouldn't let you controll my life.You can't be cured so at least leave me alone somedays.I know my meds controll you best they can but somedays they don't....Those days are some of the worst of my life.

~Nikki

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
10-28-2008, 06:37 PM
Dear Justin,

I love you. And I finally realize it's always been you.

You're moving up here soon and we're going to get a place together. I'm so excited. =]

I love you, baby. We'll be together soon, kay? And we can watch all our stupid little shows together, and I'll make you watch Sex and the City with me. =] Yay!

Love,
Meg

Suki Wingy
10-28-2008, 10:01 PM
Dear book,
I hate you. I thought you'd be interesting, but no, you read like a legal document instead of an interesting story of a case study some anthropologist did 30 years ago. Not to mention how depressing you are. One of the highest suicide and alcohol related deaths in the country? And your cover, what do bright colors, medical images of eyes and brains, and a globe have to do with the Lakota people of the Rosebud reservation in South Dakota? Couldn't you just have used a stock image of some South Dakota landscape? Really. I hate you.
No love,
Me.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
10-28-2008, 10:48 PM
Justin-

You just asked me ouuuut!
We were meant to be, baby.
You've been next to me through everything;
Jay, my parents, and many awful guys I've run into
along the way.
You stuck through it all with me, even the days
when I blew you off because I was upset.
You know me better than I do,
and I really think you're my other half.
I love love love you, boy.

Always,
Megan

Whisk_Luva
10-29-2008, 04:47 AM
Dear silly referee of the football(soccer) match last night,

Why did you have to call of the game? Many of us had traveled over an hour and a half to get there and it had been snowing since noon- you should of called it off earlier or not at all! Less than an hour before kick off? No!!!!

I understand it was snowing but it was one corner of the pitch! The snow was soft, you could of shoveled it, the ground wouldnt of frozen till at least 11pm and dare I remind you that the game finishes at about 10!!

You better not call it off next time we go when the game is rescheduled... (hopefully you wont be ref for that game)

Thanks for making us drive 3 hours for no reason :mad:

Ellie

Dear teachers,

Did you have to set us so much work? I was looking foward to my week off and you ruined it :(

Coursework sucks,

Ellie

Casper
10-29-2008, 06:41 AM
Dear Frisk,

Happy 8th Birthday! :-D
I will make a thread in honor of it this afternoon... I don't have much time this morning.

Love,
Your Best Friend

k9krazee
10-29-2008, 11:10 AM
Dear Me,
Please start waking up for class on time. I don't know what has gotten into you. You need to stop sleeping allllll day, everyday. I think you desperately need to relearn time management! And don't get mad at Rich when he tells you what you already know. He just cares and doesn't want to see you do badly.

RICHARD
10-29-2008, 01:00 PM
Dear you.....

Or HEY YOU!

Thanks for being a pal for soooooo many years.

YOu have always been there to hold this wussy's hand when he needed it. You have been a shoulder to cry on, a kick in the arse when I needed it, a back to help me lift the world when I had to carry it on my back.

You have been a critical eye, a listening ear and a sharp tongue when I deserved it. You have been a lap to rest my head against, arms to give me a hug when I wanted one, and a spine when I need it.

You have been my bits - biologically speaking, impossible-but you know what I mean! You have been my heart, another brain and my guts when I thought I had none.

You have been a fresh breath of air, another outlook and that step into the unknown. You have been a smile, a kind word and patient with my quirks.

You have been my friend. I couldn't ask for anything else from you except more time, but you have given me all that I could ask for and more than I deserve.

Friends do come and go and I am happy that you are like gum on my favorite shoes.

Thanks bunches,
Me

DJFyrewolf36
10-29-2008, 01:46 PM
Dear Life...

One of these days I'll understand but for now I'll just sit here and wonder what exactly I'm supposed to be doing. Give me a sign, maybe?

Me

Alysser
10-29-2008, 08:21 PM
Dear History teacher,

Wow, I can't even say how annoying you are sometimes. You make me HATE you all week and now you do something to make me love you again. This is like the constant thing :p I don't want to hate you, how about you make the test a little easier and you actually go OVER the material we need to learn? Then you act fake sometimes, like seriously you CAN'T be happy all the time!! but you're really nice generally. It's weird. I can't tell what you think of me either. Supposedly you hate all my friends. So what's it gonna be love or hate? I've had teachers hate me before and it's not fun, I can make your life just as miserable. ;) Please make it clear sometime soon.

kthxbye.

dukedogsmom
10-30-2008, 12:39 AM
Dear *,
You talk to me for hours every night. Wish you were closer. Wondering where this will take us but for now, just enjoying the moments. Be gentle with my heart.

k9krazee
10-30-2008, 11:53 AM
Dear Possible Place of Employment,

You interview me 2 weeks ago and then decide out of the three interviewed that you'd only hire the other two. My schedule may not have been a good fit for what you were looking for but I was still honestly devastated. I decided that I no longer wanted to work with you anyway, especially since I'd have to work during the week and use my boyfriend's car because we all know how reliable mine is.

Then I get a call yesterday asking if I was still interested for a job. I really can't pass up any opportunity at this point, my applications are all over town but it seems as if nobody wants to hire a college student in this little college town. I said yes and called back today, you want me to come in tomorrow with my school and holiday schedule. Great. Does this mean that you're going to hire me? It better.

I was soooo looking forward to going home this weekend. I haven't seen my family or the dogs for over a month. I've been looking forward to this more than anything for the past two weeks when I realized Rich wouldn't be here this weekend. Now I have to meet you at 3:30 tomorrow...when I could be at my house already. If I sit around ALL day, and don't end up getting the job I am going to be royally pissed off.

So please, please hire me. I'll work hard and make you proud, I promise! Just please don't get my hopes up again and smash them like last time. I don't think I could handle it again. If I didn't need a job so badly I would have told you I had a weekend obligation and wouldn't be able to meet up with you until Monday. But, alas, I'm running on empty and NEED this, more than anything. Oh my mommy would be SO proud! :P

Sincerely yours,
*fingers crossed*
Future Employee

Cinder & Smoke
10-30-2008, 12:35 PM
Will work ~ WITH Attitude! ;)

... you want me to come in tomorrow with my school and holiday schedule.
Great. Does this mean that you're going to hire me?
It better.

... If I sit around ALL day, and don't end up getting the job,
I am going to be royally pissed off.

So please, please hire me.
Just please don't get my hopes up again and smash them like last time.

Oh, my Mommy would be SO proud! :p

Dear 'Future Employee' ~

We do like *spunk* ... but maybe you should leave the *chip* on your shoulder
at home ... and just wear your :)

/s/ the Future BOSS

Hey Ashley ~

GOOD Luck, Kiddo ... try the :) - It'll WOW 'em!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
12-14-2008, 10:43 PM
Dear Wisconsin,

Oh how I hate thee.

No love,
Me

Suki Wingy
12-15-2008, 01:26 AM
Dear Girls,
I miss you. I feel guilty and I can't think about you or talk about you in public for fear of crying. I can't believe I'm only 18 and I've already surrendered 3 animals to a shelter in my name. Failing a class? So what. I feel like I failed you girlies. Especially my little Badger. And Whitefoot? She bred you and you gave her countless litters, and now you're stuck in a shelter.
Love from your former owner
:love:

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
01-01-2009, 10:46 PM
Dear Dan,
I can't do this with you anymore. I can't. You've hurt me more than I will let you know, and I never intended it for it to be this way. I LOVE you, Dan. You make me feel human again. But I feel like I've been used. We both wanted it, but I wanted more. Now you barely talk to me, and when you do, you are very short with me. I miss who we used to be, and the time we shared together. But if you don't want me, there isn't anything I can do about it. I love you, Dan. Remember that. Meg ALWAYS cares about you.
Love, Meg

---

Justin,
I'm sorry. You moved here because of me, but... it's just not there anymore. I still love you, but I can't be in a relationship with you. There's no spark there anymore... and I am SO sorry. Don't hate me. Be happy here, blossom, and become the new person you wanted me to be. Find someone who can complete your world. I need to fix myself before I can be with anyone else.
Love, Meg

Suki Wingy
01-01-2009, 10:52 PM
Dear Wisconsin,
You better be good! At least for the next 6 months. I'm counting on you to be a real life Pine Hollow, but I know that won't happen. Just as long as I get some good times and riding time.
We'll see,
me.