Thread: Sandybear

Unhappy Sandybear

I lost my baby yesterday. She was 20 years old. We had been together since I was 7. She was the best cat I could have ever had. She was more human the feline. So proud, beautiful and loving. Her legs stopped working on Thursday. She had a degenerative nerve problem that stole her ability to walk. I never thought this day would come. I'm so sad, that you're gone, but I know you are no longer suffering with all the conditions you had. I hope you're enjoying all the Boar's Head Turkey and fresh running water. Sandy, I love you as always, but my heart is still breaking.

Oh, welcome to Pet Talk. Please know Sandybear will always be with you, curled up in a corner of your heart, purring for ou in those moments you need her most.

Welcome to Pet Talk and I'm so sorry that your first posting has to be so sad. You lived a happy life Sandy and very much loved. Play happy at RB sweetheart and watch for my RB Casper and OJ. They will show you the way.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

So sorry to hear of Sandy's passing. It is difficult to lose a cat who has been with you for so long. We lost our girl, Patty, in December 2003 at age 19-1/2, and we miss her a lot.

I know the heartache you must be feeling right now, and nothing we can say will ease your pain, but try to remember the good times with Sandybear, you had her a long time, which is wonderful, but of course it makes it even harder to bear her loss, she will be safe and well again at the RB, with all the other beautiful angel kittys there.

Sending you HUGS and my love to help you get through this sad and awful time.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I'm sorry your first post had to be such a sad one, but I still would like to Welcome you to Pet Talk.

Your Sandy sounds like she was a real love bug. I would love to hear more about her. I only hope that my kitties live a long life such as Sandy did.

May the loving memories of your sweet Sandy, comfort you and help you overcome the pain.

RIP Sandy and have fun walking and running, pain free on Rainbow Bridge.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

I am so sorry for your loss.

May you Rest in Peace sweet Sandybear.

From Decker with Love

I am so sorry to hear of Sandybear's passing. While 20 years is a long history to share, full of memories, I know nothing takes away the sting of grief you are feeling now. I know Sandybear is up there, looking down on you with tender eyes, missing you every bit as badly as you miss her. RIP.

The Found Cats,are sad to hear about DEar Sandybear! But the Good News,is that there is a need,for Mature Loving Cats,in Cat Heaven,to help with the abused Cat,and Kittens,ans Sanybear,is justthe Cat,for the job. Sanybear,misses you,too,but has a New Task at the Rainbow Bridge!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I'm so sorry about Sandybear. I bet she was a sweetie.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

{{{SandyBear}}}, frolick well at the Rainbow Bridge.

{{{SandyBear's human}}}, may you find healing soon in the happy memories and knowing she is at peace and out of pain.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Oh my gosh

The tears are running down my cheeks. I lost a cat at age 21 (her's not mine) and I still cry when I think about her death.

My heart goes out to you. You will never be able to replace Sandy, but there are many kittens (I call all cats, kittens) in need of a good, loving home. And guess what, no two kittens are the same, and they get better and better - and you can love them harder!

I'm so sorry to hear about Sandybear's passing. May she rest in peace.

Do you have any pictures of her that you'd like to share with us?