Thread: Adorable Fritzie!

Adorable Fritzie!

What a cute, sweet rabbit! They donít all let you hold them. He must adore you! Lucky you to have such a wonderful little guy!

Fritzie

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 23
Size:  11.3 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a beautiful and soft little girl.
    You enjoy hay and salads
    Celebrate your world famous day

Fabulous Fritzi!!!

Hi Fritzi in Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany! Congratulations on being crowned Pet of the Day, sweet little one!What a darling, most precious, beautiful Dwarf x bunny you are, Fritzi! Your sweet, little face could melt the hardest of hearts! And oh yes, how cute are those little ears! Oh, how I wish I could hold you close and cuddle you, stroke your soft and fluffy coat!It's no wonder your human loves you SO very much, Fritzi! A human couldn't hope for more in a furry friend, in looks and in personality! You truly are a tiny treasure, Fritzi, just as special as can be, simply the best!Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your young human's love filled tribute has been such a treat! I hope you were treated to a very special Pet of the Day celebration...napping in your deluxe, custom made, cozy hutch; munching on carrots, salad and hay; receiving bunches of cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and wee kisses to you, precious Fritzi, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~