Thread: Precious Nibbles!

Precious Nibbles!

Hi Nibbles! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a treat, having a beautiful, forever young Dwarf Lop bunny as our featured honoree!
    I had to make sure I wasn't mistaken when I read your age! Wow, what an amazingly long life you have been blessed, Nibbles! No doubt all of that love given and received, not to mention wonderful care, is the secret to your longevity! You truly are one of the sweetest bunnies ever, a gentle soul with a heart of gold! And oh, what I wouldn't give to hold you and pet your soft, fluffy coat, your long, velvety ears!

How very blessed your human is, having a beautiful and joyful, life and people loving, hilarious, cuddles and kisses craving (demanding, lol) furkid in you, Nibbles; having known your love and companionship the past 8 wonderful years and counting!! I can only imagine how special it is to be on the receiving end of those Nibbles nudges and nibbles!

Nibbles demands being petted in the most cutest way by putting his head under your hand and loves to lick afterwards as a way of saying 'thank you' and 'i love you' he even responds to his name.
    Special doesn't begin to describe you, Nibbles! You truly are one in a million, a treasure, simply the best!

We were close since our first day together when he was only months old and he still hasnt changed a bit. He truly is a very hilarious, unique, special bunny!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your proud human's love filled tribute and seeing your heart-melting photos has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Pet of the Day celebration...spending fun time in your yard, binkying with unbridled joy; munching on your favorite bunny treats; receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful, sweet Nibbles, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Nibbles

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 118
Size:  12.5 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a little sweetheart who loves to be petted
    then thanks you for doing it.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Dearest Nibbles, you are absolutely precious! You're an utterly adorable Dwarf Lop Rabbit, with that luxurious, fluffy, light-brown and grey fur that looks so very soft, and that sweet face with the dark muzzle and short grey lop ears. And I love those white toes! You have such a delightful personality, too. You are very affectionate, loving to lick, cuddle, and play with people you meet. You're shy at first but become very attached to people once you get to know them. You demand to be petted by putting your head under a person's hand, and you lick the hand afterward to say 'thank you' and 'I love you!' You and your dear friend became immediately attached when you first met. He/she says you're very sweet and "seriously like a puppy stuck in a bunny's body." You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Nibbles, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery