Hi P2! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Oh my! What a breathtakingly beautiful bunny you are, P2! Your fluffy, snow white coat is gorgeous, and how stunning are your ringed/lined eyes! But honestly, you had me at a "Hotot" bunny named P2...and your ability to pose upside down! lol How precious!

It is easy to undestand why your human loves you SO very much, P2! How lucky your human is, having a furkid as beautiful, as joyful and playful, as sweet and cuddly as you; having been chosen by you to be her/his "special person!" And what a terrific team you two make, best friends for life! You truly are a gem of a boy, P2, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your human's love filled tribute and seeing your heart-melting photos has been pure joy! I hope you enjoy a very special Pet of the Day celebration...ruling over your garden; King of the Yard, hehe; playing with your bestie, Colonel Sanders the kitty; acting all cute and cuddly (treat time!); receiving bunches of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you beautiful, precious P2, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear Colonel Sanders, too!

SO beautiful! SO adorable!!!