Thread: Precious P2 King of the Yard!

Precious P2 King of the Yard!

Hi P2! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Oh my! What a breathtakingly beautiful bunny you are, P2! Your fluffy, snow white coat is gorgeous, and how stunning are your ringed/lined eyes! But honestly, you had me at a "Hotot" bunny named P2...and your ability to pose upside down! lol How precious!

It is easy to undestand why your human loves you SO very much, P2! How lucky your human is, having a furkid as beautiful, as joyful and playful, as sweet and cuddly as you; having been chosen by you to be her/his "special person!" And what a terrific team you two make, best friends for life! You truly are a gem of a boy, P2, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your human's love filled tribute and seeing your heart-melting photos has been pure joy! I hope you enjoy a very special Pet of the Day celebration...ruling over your garden; King of the Yard, hehe; playing with your bestie, Colonel Sanders the kitty; acting all cute and cuddly (treat time!); receiving bunches of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you beautiful, precious P2, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear Colonel Sanders, too!

SO beautiful! SO adorable!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

P2

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 98
Size:  13.1 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a little cutie who likes the cat and
    will use the litter box. Who could ask for more?
    Celebrate your special day

Oh my gosh, dearest P2, aren't you ever the most adorable, precious little thing! You're such a beautiful Dwarf Hotot Rabbit, with that fluffy white fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with those lovely big black-lined eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are so cute, sitting up proudly in the grass in the first, and then resting on your back, paws up and looking up in the second. And what a delightful personality you have! You're king of the yard, and you love to be all cuddly and run around and play tag. You have several bunny housemates, and your dear person likes that you're small and easy to carry. You come when called by name, and you're a good house rabbit, using the litter box. You enjoy playing with your dear kitty best friend housemate Colonel Sanders. You also love to roll onto your back and act cute and cuddly. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling P2, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and bunnies and Colonel Sanders and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, with a special serving of peas!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery