Dearest Khe-lang, a.k.a. Kethy, what an absolutely gorgeous white kitty you are! That fur looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute little pink nose and those lovely huge blue eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photographs with us! You are utterly stunning in every one of them. I wish I could reach through the screen and around the world to Nakonratchasrima, Thailand to pet you, and pet your kitty housemates too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved humans will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful personality you have, too! Sadly, you lost your mother when you were only two months old. And then, your dear humans and you all adopted each other, and you are happy and healthy nowadays! You are quiet but get noisy with your sweet "meow" when you see birds. You like to get the other cats to play with you. You don't like the laser light but enjoy playing with simple things like small ropes, papers, straws, etc. (Don't play with strings! You could swallow one which can become a serious medical emergency.) You tell your dear humans to stop working when it's time for bed. You sleep together each night and wake up together every morning. You and they and the other kitties all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Khe-lang, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.