Thread: We have added to our family!!

We have added to our family!!

Just thought I would show everyone Paris's new fishy her other one passed away about a week ago. And she has been visiting the empty tank and it was just making me sad so I decided to go and get another one. Of course its Paris's fish but I get to feed it and clean its tank she just loves hanging around the tank and watch him. I got a beta this time when before we just had a goldfish. It seems to be going well so far. But I am a little nervous since we lost our other fish and I thought I was doing everything right. But I did go and buy a ph tester this time as of right now the water is good! So just wanted to show some pics of our new fish (Ok Paris's fish) He is really pretty. I just can not get my camera to take good pics cause his water is a little discolored because he is still being treated with medication from the pet store. So its not stessed. Check him out he is so pretty. His name is Mr. Bojangles!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mr. Bojangles.JPG 
Views:	79 
Size:	754.5 KB 
ID:	39669   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mr. Bojangles 1.JPG 
Views:	79 
Size:	873.1 KB 
ID:	39670  

*I've been Boo'd*

A kitty with her own fish? What a idea!! Mine would have it for dinner! How do you keep her from scooping him right out of there? Bet it provides hours of entertainment for Paris. That is so cool... A kitty's pet fish.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

You had me fooled at first because I thought that you had added another cat or kitten to your family. Mr. Bojangles sure is handsome. I bet that Paris is one happy cat now. She doesn't realize how spoiled she is does she.
    I think that my cats would try having sushi for dinner if I ever got a fish for them.

THAT IS CERTAINLY A BEAUTIFUL ADDITION TO YOUR FAMILY WITH THAT DELICATE BLEND OF COLORS.
    THE FOUND CATS ARE SO IMPRESSED AND SAY THAT THEY WOULD NEVER EAT A GORGEOUS CREATURE OF GOD WHOS SO STUNNING.THEY WOULD JUST SIT NAD WATCH HER AS SHE SWIMS AND SWIMS!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Ya know,... she really doesnt want to eat him.... she finds him very interesting to watch. The top of the tank is covered so she can't get to him. Its quite cute to watch the two interact. The fish also likes Paris?? He swims to the side of the tank where she peers into it.
    Can you even imagine how big her blue eyes must look to a fish in water?? But he likes her??? She really enjoys feeding time cause she likes his flakes. Its really quite funny she just smells it and then watches him eat. It is really quite the partenership. I am just really glad that the fish stays within its tank cause who knows what the two of them would do????
    But yes it is really pretty neat to watch I will get pictures when I find her up there visiting Mr. Bojangles!! I have a hard time as most of you know when the camera comes out the talking starts and she is trying to jump into the camera!! My baby is so vain.... Ha Ha!!

*I've been Boo'd*

I had a fish tank for Christmas off my parents, mainly for Jack and Sunny though as I thought they'd find it fascinating and want to watch it, but nooooooooo why would they want to do something like that! lol. I think Jack found it relaxing though when he was ill the last few weeks of his life. It's great to have these things for cats, fish are very relaxing for humans and other pets alike I think.