Thread: another kitty captured my heart again today..

another kitty captured my heart again today..

Melissa my daughter did her volunteer work again for the cat shelter, and again my heart just melted, all the kitties were very pretty and loveable, there was a ginger boy and a pretty light grey and white striped kitten, a black girl who was very placid natured and cute, and the one who really got to me Tina, a lovely tortie girl.

I am going to have to stay away , I just get heartbroken everytime.

She was such a pretty girl, a bit lean, she was about one year old and had already had kittens and fostered some as well, she was friendly and lovely natured, but panting as she was stressed, I gave her lots of cuddles and she enjoyed those, but she looked up at me with eyes that pleaded for me to take her, I am not kidding, it was love at first sight for the both of us, but you all know I simply cannot afford another kitty.

This is pure torture for me, and I write here because I know you all understand and have been there, this is not the first time I have felt this way, isn't it funny how they all can be so cute, but one just draws you to them.

let me describe her (sorry did not have a camera with me at the time) she was black mostly with white socks, and a tortie patch over one eye, a white bib, and little tortie patches on her body, a sweet little face too.

I am hoping to be updated and find out if Tina was placed today or when she is, now if only I had won lotto tonight, she would have been sitting here right now, first and top buy on my list.

Ah well folks, forgive my blabbering, but I find it so hard to get her out of my mind, please send positive vibes and prayers that Tina is adopted and soon. Thanks for your time and listening to me.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Good luck to Tina! It certainly is heartbreaking to see those faces just wanting to be loved and given a home.

It's so hard when that happens. It is just heartbreaking to have to walk away when you are so drawn to certain kitties. It is amazing how there can be so many and you love them all but there is a certain deeper attachment that happens with some of them. A shared deep feeling perhaps? Something that you seem to recognize in each other.

I will pray that Tina gets a wonderful home very soon.

There are Found Cat Prayers,coming,for Tina,that she can get a Furr Ever Home,of her very own.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

It's so hard to see them caged like that. They have two different rescues adopting out of the PetsMart near me and I come out broken hearted every time I go. Last week I went for some litter and found a big solid black 4 year old kitty, he looked a lot like Tubby. Hubby was with me and he fell for him too. I just wish I had the space for more.

From Decker with Love